[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

happy anniversary indonesia GIF

Happy 1st Year Anniversary to Our Forum

I am happy to be part of this forum and virtually meet all shippers here and on IG sharing the Love and Admiration for our OTP

Thank you so much to all Shippers, Silent Lurkers continuously supporting our OTP.

Please continue to keep the faith. 

To commemorate our anniversary, sharing below Online Reviews

(credit to commenters)

“The lunchbox proposal is a gem! It's like Hae-kyung blurted it out because he just couldn't suppress it any longer. And Do-hee saying that she'd have done it herself if he hadn't is just a perfect, big fat yes! Geez, these two... Thank you show for giving us the OTP with the most sizzling chemistry ever!

In a perfect world, this drama would be called Dinner Conversations, and it will be a la Before Sunrise where we know anything and everything that happens between them via their dialogues throughout all the dinners they share”

“DoHee and HaeKyung are going to stay one of my favorites OTP of all time, and HK makes it to the top 5 best boyfriends ever. I really liked their dynamics, how they got to solve their problems even if they messed up at some point (specially DoHee, but I can understand because our girl had been through much). I would have loved to watch 16 whole episodes of their bickering, teasing and eating together, but it couldn't be, so I'm happy about this ending”

“As always, I like how our OTP is navigating their relationship together, with the enjoyment of food and each others' company at the heart of it”

“The best thing about this series, aside from our OTPs, is Seo Ji-hye finally blossoming into a cute and lovable FL. I'm looking forward to seeing her in similar roles, preferably with SSH!”

“Oh, how I loved their bickering at the restaurant. Their argument and the way they repaired reveals how secure they are with each other! Do-hee and Hae-kyung can finally express their true selves.”

I loved song seung hun and Seo Ji Hye’s natural chemistry here and rediscovered her in this quirky female role. The last scene was absolutely beautiful with the sunset in the background and I’m satisfied with everyone’s ending”

Also that SSH and SJH chemistry was amazing and a joy to watch”

“Their chemistry was amazing”

“Seo Ji Hye's Woo Do-hee is wonderful and a far cry from her Seo Dan in CLOY. What actually made me watch this was seeing her as the female lead because I loved her portrayal of that North Korean socialite. But her character here is nothing like Seo Dan and that makes me admire her acting skills and like her all the more. Woo Do-hee is quirky and lovable, flawed but with good intentions. And she hides a vulnerability underneath her tough demeanor. Multi faceted”

Chemistry! Chemistry! Chemistry!

On and Offscreen

The biggest reason why we are on board this ship

13403-EA9-0-E34-4-DD0-B8-B8-FD741-FE194-

416-BF3-BE-C277-4-D52-A42-F-EEC72-DE514-

Spoiler

E20-F9-EE9-DA36-4413-8-B92-18-A0-C6-A974

150-C71-E1-E34-A-4-F4-A-93-E7-48-EC9-E1-

gifs credit to owners

And Even the simplest scenes in DM, made our hearts flutter

How can we not ship them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

SJH’s HERA Photoshoot

October 2019

E71-C56-F2-3599-4-F29-A76-D-79405-E439-A

431-E290-F-E961-4-D32-BB16-6-B70412-FEE2

Spoiler

7-EEFC7-C4-CC62-4-E8-F-A5-A8-051226288-A

440-C98-F4-A722-4377-A328-CD4-D793-F79-B

8-B55-CE22-CA3-C-42-EB-9-B21-A2-DD37438-

49-A47-DE6-74-E8-4-D54-AB1-E-6-E93-FB5-B

ED4-C6-B64-1492-4955-99-EC-BA73694-DC3-F

65-E12-DD5-623-C-46-BD-820-A-4840770-B6-

3-DECAAB0-3-C63-4902-A176-9-A7-B8-CE7-C8

92-CA0-E13-FE24-47-B2-BFB1-198598547-B8-

gifs credit to owners

Our Goddess is the epitome of “Innocent and Sexy at the same time”

“Innocent but also Sexy”

Totally SSH’s Ideal Type :)

FDE918-CB-7-ED3-460-E-94-AA-C91-DA9-FA89

https://youtu.be/0CUuhTCGxSk

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-seung-hun-says-thinks-hell-get-married-ji-sub/

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

It seems like actress Son Eun Seo, SSH’s co star in Voice 4 and SJH are good friends. 

They were ex-Labelmates as SJH used to be with Jump Entertainment, SES’s current management. 

FB9-CBE34-388-E-4862-BF8-C-3132539736-E8

June 15, 2009: 

SJH went to the premier of SES’s movie “A Blood Pledge” which is the 5th Installment of the “Whispering Corregidor” movie series. The series include Memento Mori, Stairs, Voice and A Blood Pledge.

SJH appeared in the 4th installment of the movie “Voice” together with her BFF Kim Ok Bin

SJH at 0:11, SES at 0:48

33-CD871-D-CA54-4-CDD-BC90-772042-A08733

Spoiler

EF6-DDDC2-E679-4-B86-B542-2-CB80-A5-C7-C

6440-A16-E-E910-4-D8-D-BB1-B-34-FB56-B59

On Joo Wan and Son Eun Seo. 

Another mutual Friends and Co-star connection between our Lovebirds. 

https://movie.v.daum.net/v/20090615201204214

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hawt Derek Jo aka SSH from KINGKONG by STARSHIP. 

Interestingly he is now using his new iPhone to read his script - someone close to him (we know who) imparting digital savvy skillset to SSH :kiss_wink:

217540767-299499731915086-63252239548174

credit to owner.

• Love 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002972762

'Voice 4' Hana Lee vs. Kyu-hyung Lee, confrontation ending.. Extreme fear at one point of crisis [General]

Input 2021.07.17. 8:03 am

Revised 2021.07.17. 8:04 am

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho

poZ31XK.jpg

In the 9th episode of tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4', the confrontation ending between Lee Ha-na and Lee Kyu-hyung raised fear.

'Voice 4' decorated the ending with a confrontation scene in which Lee Gyu-hyung, a 'four-personal serial killer' strangles Lee Ha-na, making viewers' heartbeats soar.

In the 9th episode of tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4', directed by Shin Yong-hwi, scripted by Ma Jin-won, produced by Studio Dragon, Voice Production), Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung) and Kang Kwon-joo (hereafter referred to as 'Voice 4'), which aired on the 16th, Na) revealed his multiple personality in front of him and made him taste the extreme fear.

On that day, when Derek Jo (Song Seung-heon) arrived at the abduction site for Kwon Saet-byul (Kim Si-eun) and Jang Hyo-jun (Kim Young-hoon), Jang Hyo-jun had already been abducted by someone. In particular, there was an unexpected twist in this case. As a result of interrogation by Kwon-Joo Kang and members of the 112 Report Center, the kidnapper Hyo-Jun Jang is the dentist Min Hye-Rin (Shin Soo-Hyun), who was obsessed with Jang Hyo-Jun and continued to stalk him, and he ordered the rigged broadcast of the evil streamer Pigdis (Jeong Dae-Dae). turned out to be Also, among the conflicting claims of Hyo-jun Jang and Saet-byeol Kwon's adoptive parents, Hyo-jun Jang's words that Kwon Saet-byul was abused by her adoptive parents for a long time turned out to be true.

Meanwhile, Jang Hyo-jun, who was kidnapped by Min Hye-rin, was imprisoned in a secret room in the basement of the motel, and Min Hye-rin said, "No matter how much I love you, there is a limit to my patience. So I have to punish you this time. From now on, grind your rice finely and eat it one bite at a time. Don't worry, I'll give it to you," he threatened to kill and gave Jang Hyo-jun another hell. In the meantime, Derek Cho successfully rescued Hyo-Jun Jang and solved the case perfectly with his on-site partner Shim Dae-Sik (Baek Seong-Hyun) and Park Eun-Soo (Son Eun-Seo), who made the first declaration as a member of the dispatch team, despite the desperate crisis of being collapsed by Min Hye-Rin's anesthetic attack.

At the same time, the truth about the stalking case of Min Hye-rin, which started with a single favor, was revealed. Min Hye-rin's ruined life was a tragedy caused by a misguided maternal love, and Min Hye-rin misunderstood the abuse she received as love. In response, Kang Kwon-joo gave Jang Hyo-jun a message saying, "Now, the stalking punishment law is in effect. Min Hye-rin will be punished by the law. Stalking is never a light crime." It made me think again about the stalking crime that started with twisted love and its weight.

On the other hand, Derek Cho confirmed the true identity of Dongbangmin and increased the immersion of the play. We got information from Kwon Saet-byul that the circus pierrot game user Ranger (Hyun Seok-Jun) was close with the victim Joo Joo (Um Ji-Sung) and that he often said that he would go to live in the circus man's hometown. In addition, through the FBI multifactorial delusional disorder case report, such as female hormonal changes and special makeup, they found out that the circus man they were looking for was a Dongbangman, and heralded a counterattack in earnest.

Meanwhile, at the end of the play, Dong Bang Min finally confronted Kang Kwon Joo, raising the tension to a climax. Earlier, Han Woo-joo (Kang Seung-yoon) approached Dongbang-min as a game user Angry, and Dongbang-min, who noticed the Golden Time Team's trap investigation by Bimo, offered him a smile badge deal with the ccman ID. Afterwards, Kang Kwon-ju, who went to the trading place with Han Woo-joo and Shim Dae-sik, moved to the emergency stairs inside the building to receive the radio from Derek Jo, and just then, Dong Bang-min appeared in front of her, making viewers sweat.

In particular, Dongbangmin strangled Kang Kwon-joo, who aimed a gun at him, and issued a terrifying warning saying, "Did you miss me? I missed you too. I want to tear off that pretty face. Now I have to pay the price for disturbing us. How will I tear it apart?" In one moment, he said, "No, you are my Siamese twins," and shocked the audience by showing a runaway between the center director and the circus man personality. This amplifies the curiosity about the next episode, when the confrontation between the Golden Time Team and Dong Bang Min will be in full swing.

Meanwhile, the 9th episode of 'Voice 4' recorded an average of 3.4% and a maximum of 4.0% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 3.2% and a maximum of 3.8% for households nationwide. The tvN target, male and female 2049 viewer ratings, recorded an average of 2.4% and a maximum of 3.0% in the metropolitan area, and an average of 2.5% and a maximum of 2.9% in the national average, ranking first in the same time zone including cable and general episodes. (Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite/provided by Nielsen Korea)

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho sky@mtstarnews.com

• Like 6

Hello from our Goddess SJH

Since she loves to read, she might be lurking around in IG or even silently reading our forum

(wink wink) 

Hoping she updates her IG soon

E4-FAD395-579-C-4-A5-B-9108-0-A1-C92-C5-

B1-DF0-ACD-BC5-B-4-F0-C-AE7-D-5-AEE0-CE5

AC72-C269-E9-EE-4-FA9-8-D6-E-CC11903-B84

gifs credit to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 6

https://thesmartlocal.com/korea/korean-mens-fashion/

8 Korean Men’s Fashion Inspiration From K-Drama Male Leads And How To Dress Like Them

6. Dinner Mate  Kim Hae-kyong’s casual suit look

Korean Men's Fashion - Dinner Mate (Kim Hae-kyong), Song Seung-heon
Image credit: MBC

In Dinner Mate, Kim Hae-kyong proved that suits aren’t just for formal occasions. Throughout the drama, he can be seen wearing suits even when going for a simple dinner.

Image adapted from: MBC and MBC

When choosing a casual suit, try to avoid dark colours. Dark suits are basically the staple of businessmen, which is – to put it bluntly – boring. However, if you match a dark-coloured suit with a patterned shirt, like Kim Hae-kyong does, it can counterbalance the formality of your overall look.

Image credit: MBC

Alternatively, you could go with patterned or textured suits that look more fun and informal. Pair your suits with polo shirts, linen shirts, and shirts with mandarin collars, rather than regular dress shirts. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5