Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

if andy and micky yoochun and stuff were 'discovered' by them....

then they're not really looking for talent :\ just pretty faces (they're not really THAT pretty either....)?

shouldn't it be the other way around because technically... you can "change" your face....

but that's just an opinion ... :unsure:

do they train you in america? would you have to move to maryland?

I think it's the opposite.... they are looking mostly for talent (esp. with micky being a singer, songwriter and attractive :P) and asian males...at least that's what the president of the company said in his post on soompi. And they rarely pick anybody to get into their company so i think they narrow it down to really talented people that are attractive. Basically, whatever the entertainment companies in korea want. but i'm not sure what they're looking for either....

They do train you in america but i don't know if you have to move....maybe you do but you don't have to live in maryland. Just anywhere in the DC metro area.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BeatLennon

I think it's the opposite.... they are looking mostly for talent (esp. with micky being a singer, songwriter and attractive :P) and asian males...at least that's what the president of the company said in his post on soompi. And they rarely pick anybody to get into their company so i think they narrow it down to really talented people that are attractive. Basically, whatever the entertainment companies in korea want. but i'm not sure what they're looking for either....

They do train you in america but i don't know if you have to move....maybe you do but you don't have to live in maryland. Just anywhere in the DC metro area.

Basically they want good looking and talented people. If you have that you will probably get in.

• 2 weeks later...

they didnt specify who can audition and such..but do they only want koreans?

anyone can audition. just their main focus is american koreans, because they think koreans are more likely to make it in the korean business. however i'm sure they are open to trying out something new, since they have been interested in a nonkorean girl before. so it's worth to try out :)

Guest a_dreamer143

anyone can audition. just their main focus is american koreans, because they think koreans are more likely to make it in the korean business. however i'm sure they are open to trying out something new, since they have been interested in a nonkorean girl before. so it's worth to try out :)

oh really what was she?/what'd she do?

Guest MisoSoupOfKpop

This is will sound really stupid.

Brothers Entertainment is still taking applications, right? :sweatingbullets:

Because on the website, it said "Copyright 2004," so I'm hoping that it's not...gone, or anything like that...

I want to send in my stuff-s, but I wasn't sure about the company. :blush:

It's probably just me being paranoid, but could someone clarify this for me?

Thanks~ :P

OOOOH. also. I'm sure this has been asked about a hundred gazillion bajillion times already, but IF you do make it, where and how and for how long do you train? Is there a place you have to move to? and do you stay with Bros. until a Korean company wants you?

...:/ That's really complicated...blegh.

Guest happy619

I called and it went to voice mail, but it didnt say this is brother entertainment blah blah blah

its just thank you for calling if you want to call us directly (gives number)

so i am not sure.

then y didnt u try?

Guest starmaker

Um, hi. This is Mr. Boone. At the moment I don't have time for a long post. Just letting you all know that things have been so busy and I haven't had much time to communicate with my staff. Feel free to email or phone us. It isn't wise to depend on speculation or rumors on this message board. Also, can someone let me know how to post a video here? Thank you and good luck!

Archived