Lee Joon Gi x Moon Chae Won [Flower of Evil Couple]

Admin

On 7/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, beyaruth said:

And they were both wearing black top... I guess it was better deleted to avoid controversy that might affect their upcoming drama. We know how private she would want her life to be...

That's what I think too if talking about the reality. Maybe someone from here end told her about jg's post or she saw it. (stalker mode lol) 

And i just watch another interview of Jg yesterday. The keywords for keywords talk.. when ask about Jiwon he answered "My love" and then about "Moon Chae-won" he answered "Wife, I love" ("my lovely wife" in some translation. As for me I was feeling giddy :love:and excited until now!!! I can't contain my happiness hearing those. Haha

:D

On 7/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, LeeMoonSquare said:

That's what I think too if talking about the reality. Maybe someone from here end told her about jg's post or she saw it. (stalker mode lol) 

And i just watch another interview of Jg yesterday. The keywords for keywords talk.. when ask about Jiwon he answered "My love" and then about "Moon Chae-won" he answered "Wife, I love" ("my lovely wife" in some translation. As for me I was feeling giddy :love:and excited until now!!! I can't contain my happiness hearing those. Haha

Me too!... here's a very nice video fan edit...https://www.instagram.com/p/CCmV8laDwfS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

and she said LJK's handsome.... https://www.instagram.com/p/CCnNhGopJkW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

:fullofhearts:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 11:21 AM, LeeMoonSquare said:

Who knows maybe that's already a give away hint and she's really his "My Love" irl. :sparklyeyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the only couple I ship very hard to the point of making a stan account  :heart2beat:

Idk what but something about their chemistry is..special..more than words can explain. I think it's the best chemistry I've seen, no bias.

Im loving flower of evil so much! This is the only suspense drama where I want happy ending and more romantic scenes :Please:

mHhWlhJ.jpg

Edhuool-U4-AAg7jl-1.jpg

lee joon gi and moon chae won are extremely powerful couple,..their chemistry makes my heart melt,..hoping they date for real ,..i really feel love energy when this two unite,..perfect couple,..hoping more awards for them and popularity ,lots of love from the people and also i need photoshoot for them..i will miss this couple so much,

Edhuool-U4-AAg7jl-1.jpg

They had such a good chemistry in this cuddling scene :heart:

On 8/15/2020 at 9:35 AM, JoonChae said:

This is the only couple I ship very hard to the point of making a stan account  :heart2beat:

Idk what but something about their chemistry is..special..more than words can explain. I think it's the best chemistry I've seen, no bias.

Im loving flower of evil so much! This is the only suspense drama where I want happy ending and more romantic scenes :Please:

• 2 weeks later...

Reasons to ship this couple: 

1. Lee Joon Gi, himself is the biggest shipper. Lol 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvy0BeASny/?utm_source=ig_embed

2. I don't really believe in skin ship, this couple is very comfortable with skin ship, because I know they are close in real life. It's how they react with each other. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEv1ez9AsFd/?utm_source=ig_embed

3. And because he said this; idk why he said this and he said this while staring at her. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEv2qy5AGF-/?utm_source=ig_embedConclusion: Lee Joon Gi single handedly convinced me to ship them. 

My first time to post here. Really love JG and CW. I am a long time CW fan since TPM and JG in The King and the Clown. When they were paired in CMKr, though there is no love story between them, I already felt they have a chemistry. Really happy they got paired again and their chemistry at this time is overflowing, on and off the screen.

JoonChae charm is lit:sparklyeyes:

it's my first time to ship a couple, because they make a great chemistry :heart:

I 've already seen CM prescon, there are many different conditions between their interaction in FOE and CM presscon..

in CM presscon, MCW is looked nervous and so shy. maybe beacause of their first meeting. but in FOE presscon MCW was more attractive to LJG..

• 2 weeks later...

Omg did anyone see the Bts video Namoo posy? Joon Gi literally was seeking attention from Chae Won hahaha i love their interaction. He is such a perfectionist when it comes to acting I can see that he is passionate about his work but so cuteee watching how Chae Won convonced him that the shoot went well. 

JG live on IG tonight 8:30pm korea time chingus!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 5:51 PM, Lotuzea1 said:

Omg did anyone see the Bts video Namoo posy? Joon Gi literally was seeking attention from Chae Won hahaha i love their interaction. He is such a perfectionist when it comes to acting I can see that he is passionate about his work but so cuteee watching how Chae Won convonced him that the shoot went well. 

JG live on IG tonight 8:30pm korea time chingus!!!

Did you see this BTS clip? ^^ I like his attention towards Chae Won :P Kkk

• 2 months later...

Archived