Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

22 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@annannh18k Every moment WDH was in a scene was like a breath of fresh air!!

Yea I mean it wasn't "new information" per say, but it was just information on the SBS website that a lot of people didnt see. For example, it was also mentioned on the SBS site that ES was hit by a car while trying to save a child and because of that injury, he ended up being on non-active military duty (i.e public servant worker) instead of being on active military duty.

ES is from Busan and then his parents decided to move to Seoul. During that time, ES was attending college at the University of Seoul. After finishing college, he moved back home (as in the their home in Seoul not Busan) to help raise the twins. It wasn't that the twins "preferred to study in Seoul" or anything. 

Its not really odd that he ends up raising the twins because his parents are probably busy with their own jobs. Additionally, since the only thing ES has on is plate is completing his military service, they leave it up to him to help raise the twins. It's like the equivalent of the older sibling taking care of the younger siblings in order to help their parents out.

13 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters @annannh18k Although we all knew that he went to a college in Seoul, the new piece of information here is the name of the university that he went to. (dunno know if the name was ever mentioned in the sbs website though!) The university mentioned in the extract (Seoul National University) is one of Korea's top 3 and only the best of the best gets admitted. If my memory serves me right, the University is No. 1. out of the top 3 so in short ES is actually FREAKING smart.  In Korea if one is from SNU, your life will forever be smooth sailing and people just automatically look up to you. 

@SweetButters @SCSfanz Wow, thank you for all of the information about ES.

I know the information are not new, but what I mean is, the information is new to me! Haha. All of them, precisely.

Now I understand/know more about ES which the drama did not highlight and woooow! It explains a lot now. Like, A LOOOOOT.

Yep, It is not odd for a brother to take care of his siblings if the parents are busy, however the usual perception is children (especially so young too) are with parents so it would help if the drama did address it in some ways why the siblings are with ES and not the parents; instead of writing it in the site or revealing it somewhere where not everyone will access. As I have only watched the drama and did not get any other info from somewhere else, all I have been thinking is the twins prefer to be in Seoul - at least that is what I thought until now, but that's okay. It felt like I had found few (important) missing puzzle pieces now. Thanks a bunch!

ES? Seoul University? Really? Hahahaha. I didn't take it seriously when he said he aces all the tests but now... I believe him more than ever. Hahahaha.

• LOL 1

18 hours ago, rocher22 said:

@Ava JoThat scene was sexy...:D

bcf7661ef79024a435e8d322863f617d.jpg

YES this is what I was referring to.. he just scoops her up with such ease! Also think it might be an uncomfortable position to be carried in lol... but it’s WDH so I’m sure she’s not complaining hehehe 

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just like this...

EcU9ieUVcAAC4i1?format=jpg&name=small

omg what, is this WDH?! What is the context?

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Haha...cute...:D

EcaNp3JUYAAGgh1?format=jpg&name=small

Ahh so adorable, what a cutieeeee. I like the whole photo where LMH is laughing at what WDH is doing... 

btw, does anyone know what this video was for? Looks like an older video... 

19 hours ago, SweetButters said:

TKEM Photo Essay w/ WDH!

Haha WDH holding the walkie talkie like a phone:

TISLPbU.jpg

hot cuties!! I want to see the actual selfie on LMH’s phone lol. We know they have at least two hot navy uniform selfies since the wallpaper in JY’s phone has them both in the dark uniform with water in the background! Too bad they can’t serve together in real life... 

• Love 4

:gangnamstyle:

TOu87bk.jpg

3qiSwig.jpg

mlTlD7A.jpg

3 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters Wow, thank you for all of the information about ES.

@annannh18kNo prob! Glad you found it helpful! :D

1 hour ago, Ava Jo said:

btw, does anyone know what this video was for? Looks like an older video... 

hot cuties!! I want to see the actual selfie on LMH’s phone lol. We know they have at least two hot navy uniform selfies since the wallpaper in JY’s phone has them both in the dark uniform with water in the background! Too bad they can’t serve together in real life... 

@Ava Jo I think the video might be from the time when he was promoting his role in "Tempted". I could be wrong though !

Aww yea sadly we never got a HD version of those two in navy costumes :tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

YES this is what I was referring to.. he just scoops her up with such ease! Also think it might be an uncomfortable position to be carried in lol... but it’s WDH so I’m sure she’s not complaining hehehe

omg what, is this WDH?! What is the context?

I think the photo was taken in Hong Kong two years ago for a magazine...I dont remember which one...

@rocher22 thank you so much for sharing all those yummy photos! 

8 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters @SCSfanz Wow, thank you for all of the information about ES.

I know the information are not new, but what I mean is, the information is new to me! Haha. All of them, precisely.

Now I understand/know more about ES which the drama did not highlight and woooow! It explains a lot now. Like, A LOOOOOT.

Yep, It is not odd for a brother to take care of his siblings if the parents are busy, however the usual perception is children (especially so young too) are with parents so it would help if the drama did address it in some ways why the siblings are with ES and not the parents; instead of writing it in the site or revealing it somewhere where not everyone will access. As I have only watched the drama and did not get any other info from somewhere else, all I have been thinking is the twins prefer to be in Seoul - at least that is what I thought until now, but that's okay. It felt like I had found few (important) missing puzzle pieces now. Thanks a bunch!

ES? Seoul University? Really? Hahahaha. I didn't take it seriously when he said he aces all the tests but now... I believe him more than ever. Hahahaha.

@annannh18k I wonder why SBS bothers writing those background character information without having scenes in the actual drama. how many viewers would actually google for more information ? i certainly did not, only found out from this forum.

7 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@Ava Jo i'm now wondering if the wallpaper in Jy's phone was an actual selfie from LMH / WDH's phone HAHA!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k I wonder why SBS bothers writing those background character information without having scenes in the actual drama. how many viewers would actually google for more information ? i certainly did not, only found out from this forum.

@SCSfanz Same here. I did not know about it until reading these valuable information here. I wonder if they filmed it and edited it out from the drama? I wished they added extra few minutes just to mention/highlight them. And that means extra few minutes of WDH for us. :lol:

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The Unbreakable Sword 2...:wub: He doesnt remember Yeong or LG in the last episode...I dont like it...

@rocher22 I don't like it too. When LG visited ES, I was expecting a teary or joyful reunion since ES mentioned (albeit to JY) that he wants JY to visit him, but then he asked LG who is he during the visit, I am devastated. After all the things that ES had done and become a part of, he did not get to remember it. I understand why he doesn't remember after the reset but I wished he is the exception. Oh well.

Thank you everyone for all the photos! Such a feast to my eyes! :love: Please keep them coming!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Funny WDH BTS moments from "Tempted" haha btw his um pants are like really tight in these scenes :joy:

@SweetButtersAnd where were you looking? :joy:  I noticed he has JY's mole ! 

45 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz Same here. I did not know about it until reading these valuable information here. I wonder if they filmed it and edited it out from the drama? I wished they added extra few minutes just to mention/highlight them. And that means extra few minutes of WDH for us. :lol:

@rocher22 I don't like it too. When LG visited ES, I was expecting a teary or joyful reunion since ES mentioned (albeit to JY) that he wants JY to visit him, but then he asked LG who is he during the visit, I am devastated. After all the things that ES had done and become a part of, he did not get to remember it. I understand why he doesn't remember after the reset but I wished he is the exception. Oh well.

Thank you everyone for all the photos! Such a feast to my eyes! :love: Please keep them coming!

@annannh18k @rocher22  LG should have just dragged JY to meet ES. JY obviously misses him.  

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1

17 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k @rocher22  LG should have just dragged JY to meet ES. JY obviously misses him.  

@SCSfanz @rocher22Yeah LG should have done that! Poor JY he misses ES so much. The sadness on his face when he said ES wouldn't remember him. :bawling: The other thing that makes me sad is that they promised to see each other again but it couldn't be fulfilled -  not because JY didn't want to see ES but because ES doesn't remember him. :bawling: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz @rocher22Yeah LG should have done that! Poor JY he misses ES so much. The sadness on his face when he said ES wouldn't remember him. :bawling: The other thing that makes me sad is that they promised to see each other again but it couldn't be fulfilled -  not because JY didn't want to see ES but because ES doesn't remember him. :bawling: 

@annannh18k I made an analysis of TKEM in a post seen here. You can skip everything else until the bottom where I mention about JY and ES. Long story short, eventually JY and ES probably do meet again because all of ES's "dreams" always seem to get fulfilled regardless of whatever timeline reset. For example, ES's 64th dream of getting a license still gets fulfilled in the new time reset. For more of my posts concerning JY/ES you can find it here in post1post2post3post4, and post5. Maybe you'll find some of them helpful!

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButtersAnd where were you looking? :joy:  I noticed he has JY's mole ! 

@SCSfanz ........... (my magic marker has temporarily come out of retirement LOL)  :what!:

Also, Joy's face in the 2nd pic would be me HAHA!!

M56EeDf.png

0OIBF4l.png

And oh yea WDH naturally has two moles that are directly above one another haha!! His moles are perfect and oh so charming !! 

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

46 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@annannh18k I made an analysis of TKEM in a post seen here. You can skip everything else until the bottom where I mention about JY and ES. Long story short, eventually JY and ES probably do meet again because all of ES's "dreams" always seem to get fulfilled regardless of whatever timeline reset. For example, ES's 64th dream of getting a license still gets fulfilled in the new time reset. For more of my posts concerning JY/ES you can find it here in post1post2post3post4, and post5. Maybe you'll find some of them helpful!

@SweetButters Wow you are so good with your analysis! And your posts are so insightful! Thanks!

When I first saw TKEM forum has 1000 pages, I didn't even dare to start hence I came to this WDH forum instead since I became a fan of WDH. But of course, with WDH it comes with his roles of both JY and ES from TKEM. It looks like I can't stay away from TKEM forum now and I guess I'll need to spend the next few weeks trying to read up on everyone's analysis/opinion about the drama as well as about JY/ES/SA/Nari and the things I may have missed. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

Just now, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz ........... (my magic marker has temporarily come out of retirement LOL)  :what!:

Also, Joy's face in the 2nd pic would be me HAHA!!

And oh yea WDH naturally has two moles that are directly above one another haha!! His moles are perfect and oh so charming !! 

@SweetButters Oh no, i was referring to that mole (or a scar?) on his cheek. Like how LG drew a dot with a marker. I remember your thesis on TKEM, now i get why you were able to come out with those analysis , you're a genius! 

Just now, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters Wow you are so good with your analysis! And your posts are so insightful! Thanks!

When I first saw TKEM forum has 1000 pages, I didn't even dare to start hence I came to this WDH forum instead since I became a fan of WDH. But of course, with WDH it comes with his roles of both JY and ES from TKEM. It looks like I can't stay away from TKEM forum now and I guess I'll need to spend the next few weeks trying to read up on everyone's analysis/opinion about the drama as well as about JY/ES/SA/Nari and the things I may have missed. :sweat_smile:

@annannh18k I don' t know if you spotted @SweetButters magic markers from the TKEM board before HAHHAHAA. it was widely popular lol 

• LOL 2