Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@fujiwaranosai.. you're welcomre fuji :)
@theresia_warner.. i agree with you, maybe BHent want their actor to expand not only in korea but asia and internationally. i think if their actor well known as actress/actor movie with bold character and great success in movieland, their chance to go to international movie industry wide-open compared with if their artist only success and get popularity from drama and maybe personally they want to choose movie because if they take a role in movie, in year they will have to filming 1-3 movie with different character. If they decide to comeback in dramaland, they will wait until her desire to comeback strong with good script and have in faith to portray that role with excellent performance. :)

Cold Eyes (2013)

< Gam-si >
HA Yoon-ju becomes the newest member to a unit within the Korean Police Forces Special Crime Department that specializes in surveillance activities on high profile criminals. She teams up with HWANG Sang-Jun, the veteran leader of the unit, and tries to track down James who is the cold-hearted leader of an armed criminal organization.

Genres : Crime, Action

Running Time :

Language : Korean

Original :

Production Status : Post-production

Rating :

Co-Production :

Director & ProducerKIM Byeong-seo - Director
JOH Ui-seok
- Director

SONG Dae Chan
- Producer

Production & Sales Company
ZIP CINEMA - Production
United Pictures - International Sales

Cast
SOL Kyung-gu

JUNG Woo-sung

HAN Hyo-joo

LEE Joon-ho

JIN Gyeong

cr: kobiz

can't wait to see the trailer and photo still from Cold Eyes :)

ACUVUE Define article, base on GT kkk

Han Hyo Joo's eyes captivated Song Joong Ki

965641b2cc1dc1f1724f093d7762487c_zpsfcdf
bc9510811f16d90618e3191e94dba55e_zps830d

Recently , ACUVUE Define ® brand contact lenses ad broadcast on TV. Han Hyo Joo's vibrant, confident look of known with innocent image showed colorfully healthy attractive eyes and beautiful goddess.

In the ad, she looks professional on the shooting scene, enjoys conversations with friends, the 20s look bright, even under the camera flashes looks attractive, beautiful and healthy eyes.

cr : Nate

Love 911 limited Edition DVD, consists of 4 Disc will be released on April 24th :)

sup1YacuteAtildecentsup2iquest_AgraveIgr
11155_zpsc1d5a882.jpg

Disc 1 : The movie with Korean, English and Japanese subtitles.

Disc 2 : Love 911 Director's cut
            Commentary from the director, Hyo Joo, Go Soo, KIm Sung Oh and Jin Seo-yeon with Korean,English and Japanese subtitles.

Disc 3 : trailer, kissing scene, etc.

Disc 4 : Love 911 OST

cr : dchhj

Lee Young Ae and Han Hyo Joo selected as the stars who'd fit as the First Lady

20130411103259716_zps8aa3f11d.jpg

d009b3de9c82d1585b447cd8810a19d8bd3e4290

A portal site “Seven Edu” ask its users, " who's the stars who'd fits as the first lady?

About 480 users participated, and with 31 % (150 people) of the votes, Lee young ae grabbed first place followed by Han Hyo Joo with 19% (90 people)

Seven Edu’s representative Cha Gil Young stated, "as a top star Lee Young-ae shows the understated words and deeds also always maintained strong exemplary self-management .This image seems to be influential in the ranking".

Regarding of Han Hyo Joo, he stated," When she appeared on gwanghae, she showed elegant and dignified appearance, confidence as The first Lady even though she's still young".

Meanwhile, After Lee young ae merried and birth to twin babies, she's enjoying being parent, while Han Hyo Joo, after hit the cinemas last year with Gwanghae and Bandage in a row, her new movie " Stakeout" is about to release this year.

cr : nate

---

Speaking of Dong Yi and Jang Geum, my sister really loved to see Dong Yi after it aired in our local channel and she borrowed the DVD from me (she knew that I must have it since Hyo Joo starred it lol) . She watched it marathon until 4 a.m for 5 days in a row! I said, since she's into saeguk, she's better watchs Moonsun and Jewel in The place. She watched Moonsun first and love it (she cried and she had swollen eyes every morning kkk) then Jewel in the place (she excited first cause of Dong Yi's king aka Ji jin Hee kkk), but she watched it slowly not marathon like others. When I ask why, she said she didn't interested the theme (the palace chef, cooking, etc) but actually it was good, don't know she didn't addicted like she watched Dong Yi and Moonsun. I can't say anything since I'm not into saeguk, I watch Dong Yi just because of Hyo Joo lol

Guest blackvelvetfever

Thank you for the pictures and news updates about our beloved Hyo Joo ^_^
It's great that she's been doing lots of movie projects but I hope to see her in another drama project sometime soon. :)It's been nearly 3 years since she's been in a drama :OBut for now, I shall just enjoy seeing her in CFs/catalogues (with Joong Ki and In Sung, kyaaaa~ <3) and her movies ^_^

Guest kaz11

hey, Love 911 DVD, thanks for the news!

and congratulations to hyo joo for being nominated.:D it's true though that Love 911 is worth watching for the fun, chemistry of the cast, and the character go mi soo. i thought that that was an awesome character, although, a bit unrealistic. man, she's every woman rolled into one. lol. and hyo joo was able to successfully play her, and in a fun and funnnyy way. i just hope she attends the awards show wearing something amazing. i love her but the things she wears to these shows sometimes i don't really love and she has so much potential.

i am rooting for her to win, too. but i have a feeling that if not im soo jung, then kim min hee is going to get it. they will probably take int
o account that she was nominated several times last year for a really good performance in Helpless. i haven 't seen Temperature of Love but she was really good in Helpless. that is why i am hoping that hyo joo has put in a strong performance ( i'm sure she did^^) for Cold Eyes. then maybe she gets to win an acting award this year. needless to say, i think that she is a good actress. or i wouldn't be anywhere near this thread. i think that she's the type of actor that can do whatever it is that the director wants her to do, she just needs to trust in her own abilities more. in Always i remember that she felt that her character was too bright, considering her situation, and after discussing this with the director, she was able to ,imo, create the right balance that made jung hwa really convincing. i thought jung hwa's growth through the entire film was natural. the same is true for Ad-lib Night, i guess the director gave her a lot of freedom then in exploring her role and that was also successfully played.:)

@fujiwaranosai, yep Soulmate is an old drama, it's one of the first K-dramas that i watched as a teenager lol i was more into J-doramas then. i'm not sure if you are into romcoms (i guess you like sageuks? the genre that i am not fond of haha) but i really thought that Soulmate was good, when i watched it back then. although to be honest, the music in it grabbed my attention, first.

-playingyou- said:@fujiwaranosai, yep Soulmate is an old drama, it's one of the first K-dramas that i watched as a teenager lol i was more into J-doramas then. i'm not sure if you are into romcoms (i guess you like sageuks? the genre that i am not fond of haha) but i really thought that Soulmate was good, when i watched it back then. although to be honest, the music in it grabbed my attention, first.

Guest theresia_warner

@urie...yeah it seems like that...personally I think It is good...but BH ent have to balance between movie and drama...;)

@fujiwara...if hyo joo is the first lady..who is the lucky man who would be her President...=))
hmm...look like so many kinds of survey in korea..sometimes a strange kinds of survey...haha