Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

thanks @theresia, you rock as well my friend <333

yeah, I guess so :) oh right, I forgot about me2day kkk We'll see whether she'll upload her NYC pictures in her me2day, hopefully!

love all the gifs that you posted, thanks for Hyo Joo hyolic thumblr who made that, keep it up :D

anyway, here's High Cut BTS video from the official chanel. The title is "Splendor Han Hyo Joo with Calvin Klein Jeans", I think they promote the jeans as well lol

cr : HIGHCUT magazine

Hyo Joo and Song Joong Ki's ACUVUE article <33

Translate by me kkk

Song Joong Ki Han Hyo Joo behind Cut revealed, A dazzling couple

20130329_1364524421_29515700_1_59_201303

Actor Song Joong Ki and Han Hyo-joo's Acuvue behind Cut revealed.

Recently, an online community forum posted a picture of the Hyo Joo and Song Joong Ki under the title “Han Hyo Joo and Song Joong Ki' Acuvue behind the cut"

In the photo Song Joong Ki'dress look match with Hyo Joo's, sitting sweetly and talk each other closely. They are perfect match, along with superior body, long legs and a small face flaunts a heartwarming appearance and eye catching.

Looking the photos netizens showed a variety of reactions, "look like real couple" they both look good", "powerful visual couple" "the best", "Lovebirds meet", etc

Guest kaz11

urie said: @playingyou.. yes you're right... i almost forgot that we have subjectivity to like or dislike something :)
maybe i overly excited about her next project although it still rumour, especialy for drama and i have tendency to guessing what would drama she would take. i'm sorry if my reaction make you uncomfortable :)
i agree with you, after i know teen drama, i kinda not agree if she take that role. i want to see her out of her comfort zone and not typecasting, my top wish to see her in rom-com or action, but i will support her in any genre as long she will appear in TV at least for twice a week for two month or more :D

@fujiwaranosai.. ok i try, thank you for you're recommended fuji :)
like you said fuji, let's decrease our hope and hope we can hear news that we never expected :D
i want to see her to play character based on manga, it will refreshing. i google their name that you said, both of them good looking actor. i'm sorry i don't know about them and j-drama or movie, japanese work that i love are Ruroni Kenshin and Conan. :D

as far i know despite SW got low rating in SK but SW quite popular in Japan. Sometimes drama with high rating not necessarily accepted internationally. :)

wow, you're so cool fuji.. you know all thing about her. :) i think she quite well to portray EC, EC character is noble lady who speak formally and walk gracefully. and Iljimae PD have a good instinct about her, he see the potensial ability of her to became a great actress. :)

FL PD last project is weekend drama Twinkle-Twinkle in 2011 and until now there no rumour about his next project. His previous project general hospital 2 (medical drama) and soulmate (rom-com drama). Hope someday his wish to have project with her come true :)

Guest Maya Tyas

Actually,.. I really hope she will comeback with new drama this year,.. I miss her so bad,..i miss her acting,.. i miss her so much  [-O<

Guest theresia_warner

@fujiwara...where do you find that bts photos?...love them..:x

Calvin Klein event....with high cut pictorial...;)
2013-04-02_02_002_zpsd0e26324.jpg