Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest theresia_warner

adorable...
tumblr_mgpc02fEGn1s2sul4o1_250.giftumblr_mgpc02fEGn1s2sul4o2_250.gif
tumblr_mgpc02fEGn1s2sul4o3_250.giftumblr_mgpc02fEGn1s2sul4o4_250.gif

http://fuckyeahleejehoon.tumblr.com/post/40661797361/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-je-hoon-for-samsung-mirror-pop

@urie, yeah, just can't wait for her next project. oh my, I think @theresia is right about family issue thing of Brilliant Legacy's SW which I never like that kind of theme kkk don't get me wrong, I love Brilliant Legacy but only cause of Eunsung's character =D

If we see the the themes of Kdramas lately (saeguk, mellow, makjang?) I wouldn't surprise she would choose movie instead :D IMO cause she has done of all those genres ;)

@theresia, you're right. She often become number one on many surveys, it proved that she still sorely missed by viewers.

@theresia_warner & @fujiwaranosai.. hehe i agree with you that drama drama will have more family issue rather than romance (honestly i love that genre, i enjoy watch by land and sky too but maybe because HJ unni :D ). if we hope more romance from main lead i prefer rom-com than melodrama, i think she not yet appear in rom-com drama until now..

@mangetsu168.. thank you so much for the link.. :)

Love 911 with eng sub has been upload in youtube (click here link1, link2)
cr: to owner

Another photoshoot, WKorea magazine.. Released in May (click

)
cr: to owner

@mangetsu168, great! thanks for the link, Cool blog anyways :D

@urie, thank you! You made my day ;) aww, I love W photo shoot video <333 My supermodel strikes again <3
I just can't wait for W magazine pictures released, she's so perfect :x
Will post the screenshots after I capture from the video. Hopefully the result will be clear =D

I watched AMAHE not entire episodes tbh, only Hyo Joo's part that I watched cause too many characters in that drama kkk

btw I found these pictures on Naver via Baiduhhj , they said the woman with black hat is Hyo Joo. But judging from her hair, those are old pictures if she's right our Hyo Joo 8-|

here those pics :D
b219ebc4b74543a966f9d6a31f178a82b80114fa
bba1cd11728b4710148cd1a3c2cec3fdfc032339
738b4710b912c8fc6c50daa2fd039245d6882139

I think this is a healthy clinic that you can do yoga and the blog also said that many famous people come to this place like Hyo Joo ,Song Joong Ki and others.

Guest theresia_warner

@urie...I love chemistry between hyo joo and phj in amahe...such a lovely couple...:x

@fujiwara..she is so exotic in W photoshoot...is she tanning her skin? or just my eyes...she looks like a spanish woman..;)

I like her to show off her beautiful legs so I always love her Viki pictorial and barbie doll posture..:D

anyways..is she have fan signing today?

@theresia, I think it's because the lighting that make her skin looks tanned or you might be right cause I'm not sure either kkk

yeah, she will attend VIKI fansigning today at 14.00 pm until 15.00 pm KST, I just can't wait to see her cause I really miss her :(

ditto,  I want her to wear the outfits that show off her slim and beautiful legs but I guess she will wear pants for the event today :)

Speaking of AMAHE couple, here's their high cut picture :x
298047_583104668376022_543752405_n_zpsc8
It turned out Park Hae Jin also in High Cut No.98 with Hyo Joo as the magazine covers ;)

cr : parkhaejinfb