Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

I'm going home now.. lol!! Hyo Joo is beyond gorgeous! I dont even want to take photos but I did..hahaha! I enjoyed staring at her beautiful face and giggling if she do some aegyo.. Can't get enough of her. I'll try to upload some photos later coz my other phone had shut down already..hahaha! 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, adeleyam said:

@isapuilai Thanks for the video! how was it? can't wait to hear from u.. :D

Actually I am trying to upload all the videos that I took to Youtube but it seems it will take forever.haha! I'm still dreaming about the event yesterday.haha! When she arrived everybody is screaming, seems likes everyone is only waiting for her. I am mesmerized by her beauty. She's a lot prettier in flesh.haha! I want to scream but I refrain from doing so coz I'm a lil bit shy knowing that I am recording. hahaha! I am not looking on my phone while recording coz I want to just stare on her only to find out I didn't press the record button. How stupid of me. When she went inside the store she's like a flower being attacked by the bees.lol! Can't blame them.haha! She's really stunningly beautiful and her skin is glowing. omo I really want to see those veins mentioned by LJS.hahaha! But what I liked the most when she asked the security to get the Beauty Inside book from fans to sign it. our Hyo Joo is so kind. She even approached some fans before going to elevator. Too bad I can't reach her.. 

8 hours ago, hhj22 said:

@isapuilai : i guess , this quality is for top zoom ! Right ??? 

No problem dear !!:) Thanks for these videos from our love ! :wub:

Yes it is! I'll try to upload some photos if I have time.. hahaha!

• Like 7

hahah~ i know that feeling when u 1st met her! u just cant focus with her around and u will start to stutter when u want to speak to her.. :w00t: but glad that u have  met her in person and yesterday was the day for u to remember~

Anyway more photos from yesterday's event,

• Like 6

@isapuilai :oh my God ! you gave me a special feel about Hyo Joo ! now , each time i see her face in her pics , she will mesmerize me , and my heart rate will get to top speed! these are just with her pics :cold_sweat: !!!!!!!! if you say , she is even more pretty and her skin is glowing more than her pics , so , if i visit her one day , i'm sure , i will die or my heart will stop or i'll faint!!!! I jealousy to you so much ! she is my every thing and my only dream is visit her :wub: and fainting!:P thanks so much for describe our girl !:)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ForTruthHanHyoJoo said:

mad if any one understand chinise & korean translate the interview hyo joo with media in hong kong :

HHJ: I’m grateful to everyone for having such thoughts about me. Actually my personality is more lively and cheerful, even though sometimes I’ll be a little more demure, but I think I will be the kind of daughter-in-law who is more candid/straightforward.

HHJ: Potential to be a good wife? [Sailormoon pose] Hmmm [laughs]

HHJ: I hope that my cooking would be good. I think the most important is mutual understanding. If there is someone I like, I will try my best to accommodate him. That way we can maintain our relationship well.

Translations by: @ bluesky2323 at JongJoo Couple soompi thread

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

Since I'm only using my phone, these are the best photos that I've got. Hahaha! :P Mianhe:) 

https://imgur.com/gallery/k671N

Thank you for sharing! Happy for you :) And it also makes me happy that the HK media and especially the fans are enthusiastic for her. I love all her appearances in HK. ^_^