Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

New project!!! YAYYY!!! 

Looks like her dad from W is also in the cast? W reunion :) That one softball player who was on 1N2D and had a huge crush on her is also part of the cast too? wtf lol but I'm glad she's doing another film.

• Like 7

~ Hyojoo new movie.it will start filming next year..movie name is "Golden Slumber"

~ According to some sources, it will be a remake of the 2010 Japanese movie with the same title and it looks like an action thriller movie.

WOW! :scream:ACTION THRILLER???CANT WAIT!:smiley:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I'm excited but I really hope she'll have a significant role in the film... 

We probably need to watch the original version:) and she will be working with ahjussi and oppas again? Hahaaha.. Hyo Joo oppa bring it on.. hahaha! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Yay!! I'm excited too! I think the role is significant enough for Hyo Joo to pick it as her next movie.. haha 

anw she'a taking on a role of an announcer..

• Like 2

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my Godddddddddddd:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: she finally started her work and ended her resting ??????:blink::blink::w00t:  my heart is now so fast, i can't believe this ! :tears: my waiting ended ? finally my love came back?? I'm crying from happy ! :tears::tears::tears:Thanks God:bawling: so, tonight, i can go to bed with comfort feel ! :dissapointed: again and again thanks from God for this special gift and thanks from our angel ! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: congrats to you friends !! :)

Yay I'm happy. Happy abt the cast, too, lol. If it's a remake I'm not worried because her success rate with remakes is fantastic. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 hours ago, isapuilai said:

We probably need to watch the original version:) and she will be working with ahjussi and oppas again? Hahaaha.. Hyo Joo oppa bring it on.. hahaha! 

Yeah, I really hope her role is really significant because I have not heard of the movie. But I trust her when it comes to films lol. Unfortunately, they love to cast many big-name actors in one film and they have not gotten around to doing the same for actresses. 

Glad to hear about her new project. A thriller,  huh?  And it looks like she'll be working with her Appa again. Nice.  I have said this before,  but I am just so impressed with the range of her acting ability. You know it's her when she speaks, but otherwise she can turn herself into such completely different characters. And yet every time, you can't help but feel for them. Looking forward to her next appearance! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

i heard it's only a cameo i'm not sure though. Anyway, i am excited for this because she is paired with my favorite korean actor!:blush:

I just read the summary of the story and her role (if she'll play the ex) does seem like a cameo. I think the character should be interesting enough if she chose it, and the fact that Takeuchi Yuko, who is a good actress, played the original is also a plus for me.  Anyway, even if it's a small role as long as it's significant enough and functional I'm excited. The plot  seems fun and intriguing.