[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

@Crystalclear89yes. And the partial song she sang during esp 3. I think she still harbour love for Ik Jun. Just that she does not want to have false hope and get disappointed again like 20 years ago. My guess is  both of them just kept it within them in the past. This is the reason why she does not want to get married and does not have sad farewell after 20 years old as mentioned in her profile and she just kept her focus on her career instead. 

• Love 1

On 8/14/2020 at 1:25 AM, ryanallright said:

This loveline should be safe after last night video of SHB’s casting

There should not be any ridiculous changes to loveline. But i think the minority will not be able to handle it and will continue their dark path :phew:

I’m so glad they released the video. There will always be a minority group that continues to pound their theories to anyone who will listen. But at least the rest of the world has heard it from PD/Writer that WG story was already determined before casting. I’m just glad Iksong and WG couples and fans can rest assure their couple is endgame. Thank goodness...any other crazy theories about SH falling or chasing any of the other 3 guys is out the door.  Like Rosa says to the lawyer in episode 1...”yes, it’s over. The END.” lol

• Love 1

I was watching and re watching the song the lacking 5 sang in ep 12. I think there is meaning reflecting each of their POV in the individual lyrics/ segment of the song each of them sang with regards to their relationship with SHwa. If u watch it, the 3 guys were all past memories while Ik jun part is about wanting to create beautiful memories and SHwa is also about present on eternal promise and again the hand is mentioned. All guys at certain point may have some love for her. But the 3 guys in the song segment they sang in ep 12 suggest that they have came to past. So it’s IkSong. Am I overthinking? Their individual segment performance in ep 12 is different from the Mi-do and Parasol OST album release if I am not wrong. I am really impressed by the PD details in this show!!! Kudos to the production team!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, joined this thread really late. Just wanted to say thank you for all the insights and it was a great way to think about all the details in the thread. Looking forward to S2 and hopefully S3 too! If anyone would like, I made some some gfycats from the show and fansubbed extras here. Cheers ((:

• Like 2

Omooo.. i’m screaming Iksong in today’s episode. Nooo i’m not shipping JJS and Mido but they’re totally giving Ikjun and Songhwa vibes in their first script reading.

and below is the moment when the production team (or Shin PD) said “Songhwa noona, a little bit shy please”

LOL, the loveline is already there since first episode. 

she’s totally blushing after Ikjun puts his hand on her shoulder.

1993-E174-1-C67-4399-8894-8-B9-D48-E54-B

0-E077-A60-19-E2-4079-9-F21-D6474-E9-BDB

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi guys! I haven't posted for such a long time but yes...we got a lot of IkSong crumbs from last night's special episode. :wub: Let's all hang on until Season 2 starts!!!

Anyways, just wanna share this birthday project some international fans are organizing to celebrate JJS's birthday this year. You can check out the project's accounts on Instagram and Twitter @alohacjsproj.

Donations are currently ongoing so you might wanna check it out hehe. 

https://twitter.com/alohacjsproj/status/1306201197506822144?s=20

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/306991

Kim Dae Myung doing an interview mention that they will start shoot for Hospital Playlist Season 2 by end of this year.

can’t wait !!!!

btw, i write a fanfic of our favorite couple Ikjun and Songhwa, if you have time please check this out :blush:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/26893849/chapters/65623492

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...