[OFFICIAL] Ik♥️Song Nation - ALOHA COUPLE - Flower♥️Clown - 99ers

Hello everyone. Long time. When I am rewatching Hosplay , there is one thing I want to talk about. It is not particularly about iksong but it is indirectly related to them .I remember I wanted to talk about it earlier when the drama was airing and we were commenting on main thread of the drama but I somehow always forgot about that after visiting main thread because there had been many other points to discuss about. Anyways....what I felt then and now again after drama rewatching that Songhwa's attitude towards Capt Ahn was very ....confusing. I mean if she didn't romantically like him back , she should have acted a little more distanced towards him in their private meetings for example we all blamed IkJun & Capt Ahn for  lift scene But WHY On Earth SongHwa did not step away from the corner befor  IkJun got into the lift when Capt Ahn was standing so near to her. Who was stopping her? And in the very first place I would deny to have dinner with him. Why she agreed to have dinner with him? If she actually wanted him to stop liking her, she should have actually tried to avoid him as much as she could. And actually tried to show him through her attitude that she wanted to stop him liking her and that she was not interested in him romantically at all. I mean I get it , it was very difficult to be not in contact with him being in the same office but whenever there were opportunities to do so , she should have done that. Just like in the above instance I mentioned, where she could easily have denied having dinner with him. Especially when she knew that  there was a chance the situation could become awkward between them.
          If I put myself into Songhwa's place, If I were here , if it was me , I would have absolutely avoided any private meeting with him that could encourage him in any way. 
          When they had dinner with other 2 male & female resident , it was ok. It was a dinner with all office colleagues so she probably could not avoid it ( which I think is not totally impossible considering she is their boss , she could easily have denied that as well ) but when she was asked by Capt Ahn before that car shoulder tapping scene , she could easily have avoided that situation by not accepting dinner with him in first place. 
          So all in all,,,,, I feel her attitude very confusing, and somewhat encouraging for a person to whom she wanted to stop liking her.
          Remember in very first episode she said to Dr Bong if she gave him hot coffee or (I don't know what )that would be considered awkward between colleagues. So she knew very well what can be considered as awkward among colleagues and what not. So how come she could not understood what of her attitude would be encouraging and confusing for Capt Ahn and what would be not?
          Has anyone of you noticed the same thing ???? Or is it just my overthinking.

On a side note , the more days are nearing towards the 2nd season , the more I cannot wait. But it seems the wait is getting longer & longer. Hate miss Corona.

• Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, once again, everyone. Well it's look like I should say hi noone.lol because it seems only I have been posting & reading my own posts. Hey everybody where r you guys??? Am I the only one free here. Lol. You guys are making me feel lonely. OTTOKE.  Should I finally tag all of you. Come on every one,2nd season is near , it's good if you guys keep checking here , right?

Anyways I am firstly going to write another point linked to my above post that I noticed after watching last ep. And that is, Seokhyong behaviour in the last scene to Minha. I realized this was what I was talking about exactly. All of you noticed how he did not wish Minha Christmas even, he avoided to write anything that could be counted as a little informal in their relationship knowing that his words are very important for Minha so he totally erased all the message other than he could not join with her in the dinner. Very straight forward. Keeping a distance between her & him. Not leading her on even through a short message. And all we can guess surely, it would have hurt Minha but she ultimately would must have got his underline message that he was not interested in her at all. Exactly this kind of behaviour SongHwa should had kept between Capt Ahn & her. But as I mentioned earlier that her behaviour was kinda confusing, somewhat encouraging towards Capt Ahn. I know chap Ter of Capt Ahn is closed now , but I wanted to get it out of my system anyway. 

2ndly I came across some flowergarden shippers post on tumbler. As always it was based on the comparisons among & references from reply series especially reply 1988. They FGs have put so much effort in establishing the connection between HP & Reply. And of course their end result is that the guy who seems more obvious as a winner for the main girl's heart, always losses and girl always choses the less obvious one. Just like in HP IkJun is more obvious contender & Jeongwon less obvious SO he will end up with the main girl. Which means SongHwa will choose Jeongwon. SO I was wondering why they forget a very important point while comparing reply with HP , that in Reply it was always love triangle, always 1 girl , 2 guys, Right??? ( As I haven't watched any of the Reply series, but I have read about them soooooooo much during the runtime of HP through all the goddamn comparison between the two dramas on Soompi that it seems like I have already watched it, Over It Whatever GIF by GIPHY Studios OriginalsLOL, so as far as I remember neither once I read about any 4th part of the relationships in those dramas, like their was always 1 girl 2 guys, never 2 girls, 2 guys OR even if there were some other girls interested in the 2nd guy , they were not equally powerful characters compared to Winter, Minha & Iksun) So in HP, here is 3 of the lacking 5 other than IkJun have their potential love interest other than Songhwa. And Winter garden has already sailed. So How ON EARTH you can compare both series just because their writer & director duo is same??? There is NO love triangle. Seokhyong seems to be moved on. So the only legit triangle is already solved. Right? So let's suppose even if in #2 Seokhyong shows any kind of romantic interest in SongHwa, the triangle would be among Ikjun- SongHwa-Seokhyoung. It can never be among Ikjun- SongHwa-Andrea. LOL at those delusional FG shippers. Who are so much in denial that now their return in the land of reality seems impossible.:hwaiting2:Queen Drama GIF

• Like 1

Another MIGHTY IMPORTANT point that FGs do not want to acknowledge is that Reply series were dramas finished with 1 season. So whatever plot twists those dramas had, they were done in the episodes that were 5 days apart from each other. So audience did not have much time to react and they had to accept the flow of the drama.

But HP is a seasonal drama, next season will be aired after approximately a whole 1 year gap. So during this whole year audience especially shippers stick to their ships and overall flow of the drama. And if the writer + director duo decides to pull some twist and decides to deviate from the existing ships 

It would not be easy to make audience accept those changes , to make them believe in something totally new that contradict from the established flow of the story & drama. Because audience would have a whole year to stick to what has already shown on the drama. Moreover the ships  are not only established in the drama but they are also reinforced in the throwback YOUTUBE videos where Ahn Jeongwon - Geyoul are termed as WinterGarden, their ship name given to them by their avid shippers, which is an indication that the duo is fully aware of the sentiments of the viewers. Also that, they do not have any thoughts to change the ships they have already established in the 1st season. 

So the plot twists that FGs are dyingly hope for, foolishly wishing for as known as breakup of WinterGarden, union of Flowergarden , union of IKjun & Jang as romantic partners can only be possible if duo decides to 

*Accept the wrath of audience, more precisely wintergardeners, would they accept happily breakup of WinterGarden , a ship they will be sticking to almost 1 year, have high hopes about, have anticipations about?

*If they are willing to accept a decrease in ratings that ultimately means less financial benefits.

Is the duo so delusional and retard, ready to accept that??? CLEARLY NOT.

In the reply series all the actors were new to the audience ,they were not some big names, they did not have solid fan bases, in fact Reply series made them big stars especially Park Bo Gum. That is why it was easy to pull plot twists and leave the 2nd male lead empty handed.  BUT with the HP cast the case is totally different.  I don't think it would be easy for the duo to write a story where YYS would breakup and get the lead girl and an actor like JJS would be left empty-handed. JJS is the lead in the drama and a popular star and his character IKJUN is loved by many. Would audience especially his fanbase accept such kind of twist. I Highly doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

There are some FGs who are desperate to tie the knot between Dr geyoul & IkJun. Because of the reason that it would make the way clear for flower garden to happen. And they put forth some points and emphasize on the basis of those points that writer has write them to be an end game & not the IKSONG. So I gave it a thought that why IkJun & Geyoul has so much interactions in the drama and here is what I deduced from the analysis.

The interactions could be because

* Writer wanted to confuse audience to make the story more spicy and unpredictable.  As we are aware with this duo's obsession with the guessing game.Just like they did initially with Junwan and SongHwa interactions that audience actually thought they were going to be the main couple.

* IkJun is the main lead character. This whole drama is basically 80% his story.  So writer had to write a story that mainly revolves around him. So he was written as a social butterfly who fly all around. Which means he is connected to almost every main stream character in the drama. 

So he is a main part of the personal stuff that happened in the lives of the main cast. That is

Iksun is his sister who is important for Junwan personally.

Minha is his bestie who is a potential love interest of Seokhyong.

The main leading lady SongHwa is his love interest.

Similarly Geyoul is his mentee who is important for Andrea. 

Andthis season 1 was more focused on WinterGarden from the romance point of view , this was why Geyoul had so much interactions with IkJun as he was not only mentoring him professionally but also in matters related to her heart. So it is nothing extra ordinary for him to get more interaction with Geyoul. So on this basis we can't deduce that they can be a possible end game. And in this same regard I am predicting that we might watch him interacting more & more with Minha in next season as he would help her out with her love life with Seokhyong.

So can we say that Minha and in Ikjun  are going to be a couple just on the basis of their increased interactions in 2nd season :hwaiting2::crazymad:.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Hello, Iksong fans ou there, I am a noobs on this forums and hope I will be able to give you my insights about IKSONG 

I am currently re-watching HP and, I wanted to share my IKSONG insights and why they are the end game 

• Like 1

@Jan Deewelcome to the thread, would like to know your insights on our iksong ship, this thread has been so dead for the past many months that I also stopped visiting it but don't worry I will come here to read Ur insights.

And I believe now when the season 2 airing date is somewhat announced in June , this thread would become more alive gradually.

10 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@Jan Deewelcome to the thread, would like to know your insights on our iksong ship, this thread has been so dead for the past many months that I also stopped visiting it but don't worry I will come here to read Ur insights.

And I believe now when the season 2 airing date is somewhat announced in June , this thread would become more alive gradually.

Thanks for the anticipation and, yes I will try to give my insights so that we could be refreshed when it comes to IKSONG 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 10:17 PM, JJS's Fan-atics said:

There are some FGs who are desperate to tie the knot between Dr geyoul & IkJun. Because of the reason that it would make the way clear for flower garden to happen. And they put forth some points and emphasize on the basis of those points that writer has write them to be an end game & not the IKSONG. So I gave it a thought that why IkJun & Geyoul has so much interactions in the drama and here is what I deduced from the analysis.

The interactions could be because

* Writer wanted to confuse audience to make the story more spicy and unpredictable.  As we are aware with this duo's obsession with the guessing game.Just like they did initially with Junwan and SongHwa interactions that audience actually thought they were going to be the main couple.

* IkJun is the main lead character. This whole drama is basically 80% his story.  So writer had to write a story that mainly revolves around him. So he was written as a social butterfly who fly all around. Which means he is connected to almost every main stream character in the drama. 

So he is a main part of the personal stuff that happened in the lives of the main cast. That is

Iksun is his sister who is important for Junwan personally.

Minha is his bestie who is a potential love interest of Seokhyong.

The main leading lady SongHwa is his love interest.

Similarly Geyoul is his mentee who is important for Andrea. 

Andthis season 1 was more focused on WinterGarden from the romance point of view , this was why Geyoul had so much interactions with IkJun as he was not only mentoring him professionally but also in matters related to her heart. So it is nothing extra ordinary for him to get more interaction with Geyoul. So on this basis we can't deduce that they can be a possible end game. And in this same regard I am predicting that we might watch him interacting more & more with Minha in next season as he would help her out with her love life with Seokhyong.

So can we say that Minha and in Ikjun  are going to be a couple just on the basis of their increased interactions in 2nd season :hwaiting2::crazymad:.

Yah! and, it's kind of frustrating. Ik-Jun is a "social butterfly" and, we know that he has a lot of friends in every department and, what  more with his own department, right? Of course he is friend with Gyeo- Ul...  she is on his department, and, d-uh! on Episode 3, the writer already persuade us about them, remember that "picture" and, how angry Jeong Won was and, asked Ik-Jun to come to his senses and, told NOT GYEO - UL. 

And, also, there relationship was like more of a father - daughter and, that's great :please: 

Also, I believe Song Hwa followed Ik - Jun not Jeong Won!!!! Some of there theories states that Song - Hwa followed Jeong - Won, but it was clearly seen in episode 6 that she followed the Ik - Jun, 'cause men! he met him first... NO DEEP THINKING NEEDED and it goes by the logic and the SCRIPT! and besides, if you see the eyes of Song Hwa it moves towards ik-jun 

... Posted here is the MV of Introduce me a good person and, kindly check there the movement of Song Hwa's eye

Also, if you are going to check the lyrics of Introduce Me A Good Person , especially the last part 

Could it be that I'm longing for a new person? 

Or could it be I miss the person from past love? 

Could it be I miss person from past love? 

새로운 사람이 그리운걸까
옛사람이 그리워진걸까
옛사람이 그리워진걸까

... It can be related that they have history , that maybe Ik-Jun is her Ex- BF ... but if not I think they have history ... THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

Also, notice the BGM in Episode 1 after the band practice when Songhwa throws her shoes

6dc32643d106437fa9ee412585e16ac8.jpg
The Background Music was In Front of The City Hall at the Subway Station :doggie:
Which was sung at Episode 6 where we see Ikjun comforting Song Hwa at the clinic ... 

ae1a95deb9c96b5c5c89dd839461d8bf.jpg

Also, it is degrading in part of Jeong Won that after kissing Gyeo -Ul [which they think a dream] she will have a relationship Song Hwa in the end... Note the fact that he has No Girlfriend Since Birth and that he wants to be a priest and, whaaat now that he is 40, he started to be flirt! to any girl... I don't think so, and, it will be awkward also on the part of Seok Hyeong and Ik-Jun 'cause it was established FROM THE START that they have feelings for Song - Hwa   

So yeah! I hope it was clear

Edited by Jan Dee
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 9:22 PM, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Another MIGHTY IMPORTANT point that FGs do not want to acknowledge is that Reply series were dramas finished with 1 season. So whatever plot twists those dramas had, they were done in the episodes that were 5 days apart from each other. So audience did not have much time to react and they had to accept the flow of the drama.

But HP is a seasonal drama, next season will be aired after approximately a whole 1 year gap. So during this whole year audience especially shippers stick to their ships and overall flow of the drama. And if the writer + director duo decides to pull some twist and decides to deviate from the existing ships 

It would not be easy to make audience accept those changes , to make them believe in something totally new that contradict from the established flow of the story & drama. Because audience would have a whole year to stick to what has already shown on the drama. Moreover the ships  are not only established in the drama but they are also reinforced in the throwback YOUTUBE videos where Ahn Jeongwon - Geyoul are termed as WinterGarden, their ship name given to them by their avid shippers, which is an indication that the duo is fully aware of the sentiments of the viewers. Also that, they do not have any thoughts to change the ships they have already established in the 1st season. 

So the plot twists that FGs are dyingly hope for, foolishly wishing for as known as breakup of WinterGarden, union of Flowergarden , union of IKjun & Jang as romantic partners can only be possible if duo decides to 

*Accept the wrath of audience, more precisely wintergardeners, would they accept happily breakup of WinterGarden , a ship they will be sticking to almost 1 year, have high hopes about, have anticipations about?

*If they are willing to accept a decrease in ratings that ultimately means less financial benefits.

Is the duo so delusional and retard, ready to accept that??? CLEARLY NOT.

In the reply series all the actors were new to the audience ,they were not some big names, they did not have solid fan bases, in fact Reply series made them big stars especially Park Bo Gum. That is why it was easy to pull plot twists and leave the 2nd male lead empty handed.  BUT with the HP cast the case is totally different.  I don't think it would be easy for the duo to write a story where YYS would breakup and get the lead girl and an actor like JJS would be left empty-handed. JJS is the lead in the drama and a popular star and his character IKJUN is loved by many. Would audience especially his fanbase accept such kind of twist. I Highly doubt it.

Exactly! They are WELL KNOWN ACTORS!! And HIGH PAYING and meeen!! Jo Jung Seok cut his talent fee just to make the production work and, yeah from that we could say that JJS plays a part in making it happened!!! 

Also, haven't they notice that among the lead cast

Dae Myung, Jung Seok and Mido are the only ones that didn't work with ShinLee ... That is why it makes sense that they were the "love triangle" before 

Also, if there will be a twist of FG it will have a backlash to the duo. 

Look, in reply series, we could clearly see that there will be a love triangle (Tae Woong vs Yoon Jae of 97 ; Chilbong vs Trash 94 and Junhwan vs Taek 88) ... but, for hospital playlist have we seen a love triangle arc? well yes!!! And it is clearly between ikjun and seokhyeong and, that was in the past! That is why seok hyeong will have min-ha and will not bother iksong as they rekindled there love

• Like 1

@Jan Dee

And now today in released pics WG are sitting side by side and so do IKSONG. Just couple things you know, reinforced by the pd that they are a couple and will continue to be in the 2nd season and there kiss in the 1st season was not a dream , as proclaimed by FGers. whereas in last year's pics they were so standing separated and we did not know that they were going to be the couple in the drama.

• Love 1

On 4/15/2021 at 12:24 PM, JJS's Fan-atics said:

@Jan Dee

And now today in released pics WG are sitting side by side and so do IKSONG. Just couple things you know, reinforced by the pd that they are a couple and will continue to be in the 2nd season and there kiss in the 1st season was not a dream , as proclaimed by FGers. whereas in last year's pics they were so standing separated and we did not know that they were going to be the couple in the drama.

True! that was so cool :) and I can't help but to post here the picture 

5e27e2dc67ebee5627164c8817bf419c.jpg

Also, I posted some of theories I found in the twitter about iksong and WG at wintergarden forums so you may check that out! Also, during the script reading iksong are on each other's side 

8ed3f02cf14369a199946819acb180bc.jpg

So yeah!!!! and, PD showed us IKSONG Interactions. So yeah! I guess that's worth noting 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Hello iksongers.Wake up. where are you girs. i dont know how to tag all of you. So plz come back here. The fun time is going to begun.

I’m back! Just finished episode 1. The band’s song gave it all away. My heart broke is so broken. 

• Like 1

Those sexual tension in the car can really cut some meat... It's so heartbreaking seeing ikjun like that but expected answer from songhwa.. slow burn romance with satisfying ending incoming folks (fingers crossed)