Golf King' Lee Dong-guk, Lee Sang-woo, Jang Min-ho, Yang Se-hyeong training...

MHM7KEZDOEZ6F33MIL7I234HCI.jpg

TV CHOSUN's new golf entertainment 'Golf King' Lee Dong-guk, Lee Sang-woo, Jang Min-ho, and Yang Se-hyeong will unveil a '4 people, 4 colors' selfie camera that shows the passion for the 'golf king'.

Above all, the four members of the 'Golf King' focus their attention by taking a direct camera shot of the four members preparing for field training with a sincere passion for golf. In golf, Lee Sang-woo, who was nicknamed 'Sunbaek', a raw beginner, packed his luggage before leaving for field training, and showed a special daily life receiving full support from his wife Kim So-yeon. However, Lee Sang-woo made laughter by acting as if he was a 'Kim So-yeon AI' by filling an empty bag according to his wife Kim So-yeon's instructions, including sunscreen, toiletries, and underwear.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/05/30/NZZ36DL2T5ZX3E46NUQJ7K4CZ4/

A better translation

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfJD07FGkl/

Sang Woo`s Instagram update

I hope you can play well when you shoot #Golf King tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVnZa6Be4E/

Golf King” Lee Sang-woo's mistake, Lee Dong-guk “You're handsome”

Lee Sang-woo, who was nervous, made a series of mistakes.

The golf competition continued between the golf king team of Jang Min-ho, Lee Dong-guk, Lee Sang-woo, and Yang Se-hyeong, and the children's team with Han Jeong-soo, Kim Seong-soo, Jo Yeon-woo, and Min Woo-hyuk. The result up to the 5th hole was 2:3, with Han Jeong-soo and the Idle team dominating.

In the 6th hole, Lee Sang-woo and Jang Min-ho, Han Jeong-soo, and Kim Seong-su played 2-2. Lee Sang-woo, nervous, even before hitting the ball, said, "Isn't this stuck? Why didn't it plug in?" and was taken aback by the natural advice, "If you press it hard, it will go in." Lee Sang-woo's shots were also mistaken. Jang Min-ho said, "Sang-woo, it's okay," Lee Dong-guk said, "Sang-woo, you're handsome." Yang Se-hyung also said, "There is no prize money and this is the first game. Lee Sang-woo finally showed his skills on his sixth shot, “There is nothing wrong with that. He hit well,” and then he smiled broadly as the praises poured in.

However, in the end, Han Jeong-soo and the Idle team won the game 2:4. The 7th hole was also won by Han Jeong-soo and the Idle team, and Han Jeong-soo and the Idle team won the final victory by 2:5. (Photo = TV Chosun'Golf King' capture)

(Google translate)

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/골프왕-이상우-실수-연발-이동국-“너-잘-생겼잖아”-위로/ar-AAKzfjK

Lee Sang Woo is coming home. His wife`s voice is heard on the video.

Another video from ep 2 of King of golf

'Golf King' Lee Sang-woo, after a lot of hard work, transforms from a pure golin to a god with a completely different approach than before, raising expectations.

BF.26567031.1.jpg

In the 3rd episode of TV CHOSUN's 'Golf King', which was broadcast on the 7th June, the golf king members Lee Dong-guk, Lee Sang-woo, Jang Min-ho, and Yang Se-hyeong, who returned from training in Jeju Island, and 230-year-old golf enthusiasts Tae-won Kim, Bong-won Lee, Kyung-seok Seo, and Seo-beom Hong, had a match. fight off Above all, Lee Sang-woo, who is called a pure golin, surprised everyone with his fantastic approach, unlike before when he repeatedly missed shots. Team Hong Seo-beom came to the Golf King's Team Cart and asked about Lee Sang-woo's golf career, and Lee Sang-woo also showed a bright smile. Curious about Lee Sang-woo's fantastic approach shot, which made even the opposing team nervous with dazzling growth in just three episodes.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv/article/2021060729184

Lee Sang-woo "I turn my head when my wife Kim So-yeon and Um Ki-jun kiss scene"

image_readtop_2021_568463_16234601254678

'Tikita CAR' Lee Sang-woo shared an anecdote related to Kim So-yeon's kiss scene.

On SBS 'Tikita CAR' (hereinafter 'Tiki Taka'), which will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on the 13th, Lee Sang-woo appeared and released a behind-the-scenes story about his wife Kim So-yeon's 'penthouse' syndrome.

On this day, Lee Sang-woo showed off his love for 'Steamed Wife', saying, "I leave out the schedule on the day 'Penthouse' airs." Lee Sang-woo's wife Kim So-yeon appeared in 'Penthouse' and recorded her all-time high ratings.

Then, Lee Sang-woo said, "I turn my head when I watch 'Penthouse' and whenever there is a kiss scene between So-yeon Kim and Ki-joon Um," he made the MCs laugh. When the MCs asked, "Do you really need to turn your head?", Lee Sang-woo said that he had a unique reason for it, and laughed.

In addition, Lee Sang-woo revealed the behind-the-scenes appearance of a cameo appearance in 'Penthouse'. Lee Sang-woo made a surprise appearance as a reporter in 'Penthouse' and caused a hot topic with a two-shot with his wife Kim So-yeon. Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo surprised everyone by confessing, "Even though I'm a real husband, the scene was awkward." Curious about what actually happened at the scene.

On the other hand, Lee Sang-woo also conveys the reactions of the people around him to the 'penthouse' syndrome. Because of Kim So-yeon's realistic acting in 'Penthouse', acquaintances were worried about Lee Sang-woo saying, "Isn't it scary?" Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo stimulates curiosity by confessing, "I've actually seen all of Kim So-yeon's expressions in the drama."

'Tiki Taka' is a new concept driving music talk show that takes place inside a moving car. 'Tiki Taka', where you can meet Lee Sang-woo's 8-dimensional talk and steamed married woman world, will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on the same day.

(Google translation)

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4337136

Lee Sang-woo "Cultwo Jung Chan-woo confessed to Kim So-yeon as a drunk assistant"

optimize

Actor Lee Sang-woo confesses an anecdote of a marital fight with Kim So-yeon. On SBS 'Tiki Taka (CAR)', which is broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the 13th, Lee Sang-woo boards and reveals the real life of the newlyweds with his wife Kim So-yeon.

On this day, Lee Sang-woo surprised everyone by confessing, "My wife Kim So-yeon and I often had a couple fights in the beginning of our honeymoon." Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon have been counted as representative lovebirds in the entertainment industry since they got married in 2017. In particular, Kim So-yeon is an actress famous for her good personality. Curiosity is focused on what kind of conflict between these two people.

On the other hand, Lee Sang-woo stimulates interest by divulging the behind-the-scenes of his relationship with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon met through a drama and ended up getting married in real life. Above all, on this day, Lee Sang-woo draws attention by conveying a special opportunity to have a date with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo revealed a surprising anecdote saying, "Cultwo Jung Chan-woo confessed to Kim So-yeon while he was drunk."

Next, Lee Sang-woo makes the MCs burst by confiding in the fact that he and Kim So-yeon wore a motorcycle helmet on a date before marriage. Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo said, "I put the helmet on the glass and ate the food," causing curiosity about the two people's erratic date. Broadcast on the 13th at 11:05 PM. On the other hand, Lee Sang-woo stimulates interest by divulging the behind-the-scenes of his relationship with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon met through a drama and ended up getting married in real life. Above all, on this day, Lee Sang-woo draws attention by conveying a special opportunity to ride 'some' with Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo revealed a surprising anecdote, saying, "Cultwo Chan-woo Jeong confessed to Kim So-yeon while he was drunk."

Then, Lee Sang-woo made the MCs laugh by telling the story of dating Kim So-yeon and wearing a motorcycle helmet before marriage. Regarding this, Lee Sang-woo said, "I put the helmet on the glass and ate the food," raising curiosity about the two people's erratic date. Meanwhile, 'Tiki Taka' is a new concept driving music talk show that takes place in a moving car and will be broadcast at 11:05 pm on the 13th

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20210613505896

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4337650

Lee Sang Woo Talks About Wife Kim So Yeon’s “The Penthouse” Kiss Scenes + Meeting Her On-Screen Husbands

998306e59d4c44c1965e7a5c5d49735a.jpeg?s=

Jun 14, 2021
by E. Cha

Lee Sang Woo dished on how he handles his wife Kim So Yeon’s steamy kiss scenes in “The Penthouse”!

On the June 13 episode of SBS’s new variety show “Tiki taCAR,” Lee Sang Woo made a guest appearance to chat about married life and more.

When host Kim Gura complimented Lee Sang Woo on his improved “talk show skills,” the actor responded, “I think it’s because I’m living with So Yeon now. After I got married, my conversational skills improved. Because she’s really responsive, and she expresses her feelings a lot. So I’ve learned a lot from her. I think I’ve gotten a lot better since getting married.”

As for whether he’s seen any of the terrifying expressions Kim So Yeon makes in “The Penthouse” in real life, Lee Sang Woo shared with a laugh, “I’ve seen them all.” Tak Jae Hoon asked which of those expressions was his least favorite, and Lee Sang Woo replied, “I love them all. Because I think we serve as mirrors for one another. I think we see each other’s good points and bad points, and we’re becoming better people by learning from the good in one another and avoiding the bad.”

Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Lee Sang Woo later went on to admit that when “The Penthouse” first started airing, he would escape to their bedroom to avoid watching Kim So Yeon’s kiss scenes.

“At the beginning, I’d go into our room for a bit [during her kiss scenes],” he explained. “But now, I just turn my head [away from the screen] a little to avoid watching. So Yeon will tell me in advance, ‘Turn away for just a moment,’ while we’re watching together.”

Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun then brought up Lee Sang Woo’s cameo in “The Penthouse 2,” where he played a reporter tailing his wife’s character Cheon Seo Jin. Kim Gura amusingly pointed out that three of Kim So Yeon’s “husbands” would have been on set at once: her real husband Lee Sang Woo, as well as her two on-screen husbands Uhm Ki Joon and Yoon Jong Hoon.

“It must have been awkward during rehearsal,” said Kim Gura, and Kyuhyun remarked with a laugh, “I heard that [Kim So Yeon] acted the most awkward around Sang Woo, even though he was her real husband.”

To prove his point, the show aired a behind-the-scenes clip from the filming of “The Penthouse 2” where Lee Sang Woo arrived on set for his cameo. Kim So Yeon, who had been in the midst of rehearsing a scene with Yoon Jong Hoon, introduced her husband to everyone. She then stood nervously next to her co-stars and laughed, “Wow, this is awkward,” leading her two on-screen husbands to exclaim, “You shouldn’t keep standing over here, you should go over there! Go!”

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Lee Sang Woo explained, “When you’re a regular on a series, you end up getting to know the cast and crew on set, but I didn’t know [the cast and crew of ‘The Penthouse’] at all.” Kim Gura responded, “So it was just natural awkwardness, not anything to do with them being your wife’s [on-screen] husbands or things like that,” and Lee Sang Woo agreed, “That’s right.”

Check out the clip of Lee Sang Woo meeting Kim So Yeon’s “other husbands” on the set of “The Penthouse 2” below! (Lee Sang Woo first arrives at 5:29 in the video.)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474493wpp/lee-sang-woo-talks-about-wife-kim-so-yeons-the-penthouse-kiss-scenes-meeting-her-on-screen-husbands

Spoiler

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, New Parakeet Couple

29053535ccfd0373d94d58cb6e436494e6464814

However, they do not spare love and support for each other. The two married in 2017 and became a couple, succeeding Choi Soo-jong and Ha Hee-ra, and Cha In-pyo and Shin Ae-ra as a new lovebird couple representing the entertainment industry. After the actors get married, they are creating a pleasant synergy by breaking the prejudice that there will be restrictions on their roles or that they will become obstacles in their activities as actors. What is more encouraging is the fact that the fact that they acknowledged each other's existence without much mysticism and expressed them generously came to an advantage for both of them.

8b740e3f6a0c7d58a79de4c539a3e9d02f142d56

Kim So-yeon met her best heyday as Seojin Cheon, the villain in the SBS 'Penthouse' series. She is Kim So-yeon, who has been exposed to the difficulties of being an actress, a profession that is chosen many times, but she is in full bloom through this work. The quirky and kind appearances in real life, to the extent that Seo-jin Cheon in the drama is right, doubled her anti-war charm. Behind Kim So-yeon's stable acting life, Lee Sang-woo also contributed greatly. She did not forget her gratitude to Lee Sang-woo when Kim So-yeon also won the Best Actress Award at the '2020 SBS Acting Awards', and she has publicly revealed her affection several times since then. Lee Sang-woo made a special appearance as a reporter in 'Penthouse' and gave strong support. Still, his cute jealousy of “Kim So-yeon turned his head to her kissing scene” made everyone smile. In the scenes in the drama where they breathed together as actors, the two showed a veteran side, but in the making film that was released later, they were shy and caring for each other.

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon_Source All For You Lee Sang-woo has reached a new turning point in the entertainment industry. He is a hidden entertainment jewel that gave birth to so-called 'legend pictures' even when he appeared as a guest on KBS2's 'Happy Together' and MBC's 'Radio Star' in the past. He recently appeared as a regular member on TV Chosun's 'Golf King' and went on a variety show. In his debut first fixed variety show, he is drawing a golf challenge. Kim So-yeon also appeared on a self-cam showing Lee Sang-woo's preparations at home before filming began, and the appearance of her cheering was also broadcast, making Lee Sang-woo even more radiant. Lee Sang-woo revealed his infinite affection for SBS 'Tiki Taka', which aired on the 13th, saying, "We learn by looking at each other like a mirror." He also worked as a model for a clothing brand and captured both work and love.

The happy daily life of Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo has already become a hot topic through various entertainment shows and YouTube contents. On YouTube, videos from the time when the two first met through MBC's 'Everything in Love', to the content currently active as a clothing model of the same brand, have become a popular video on YouTube. Before marriage, So-yeon Kim and Lee Sang-woo dated from early in the morning to late at night, and all of the episodes that were full of sugar were also released through entertainment shows.

An industry official said, "Even before the news of their relationship was announced, the two had a good reputation on the set of 'Happy Home'. Even after they started dating publicly, the congratulatory response was overwhelming.” Another entertainment industry official said, "Kim So-yeon is usually nice to her staff. In her award speech, she often mentioned every single staff member, even the youngest. That's not easy. It seems like they say hello three times even on set. That's good. It's nice to see couples who look just like each other being loved.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1047515

• Like 2

'Golf King' Lee Sang-woo, ♥ Kim So-yeon prepares for life... "It'll be better if you look at your wife."

20210621141639_60d020b6eaa55_1.jpg

‘Golf King’ Lee Dong-guk, Lee Sang-woo, Jang Min-ho, and Yang Se-hyung throw a super-strong match with active professional golfers who shine in their ‘60s’ in a big match without concessions.

In this regard, in the 5th episode of 'Golf King', which will be aired on the 21st, the first female guests of 'Golf King' and professional golfers Dana Kang, Lee Ji-hye, Choi Ye-ji, and Seo Joo-hyeon will scramble and compete with the 'Golf King' members. . Above all, the members of 'Golf King' were surprised and bewildered by the appearance of real talent comparable to 'Another Level' Kim Gook-Jin, but the 'Pro Golfers' team did not care about this and made a strong determination that they would not give up a single hole during the game. He showed off his confident appearance.

On the other hand, 'Sunbaeki' Lee Sang-woo said, "It seems that golf is better when my wife is watching," and carried his wife Kim So-yeon's life-size body, who brought her to the golf course, throughout the 9-hole round, making everyone burst into laughter. Also, attention is being paid to whether Lee Sang-woo, who was filled with energy by receiving the support of his wife Kim So-yeon, delivered by a life-size band, performed properly.

Lee Sang woo brought Kim So yeon life size poster to the golf field? :w00t:  I thought the others will make him a prank. He became more daring. He would have chosen a picture of his wife wearing sport clothes but I think he will want to distract the others. That was funny.  :love:

AALgo4o.img?h=466&w=730&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Lee Sang-woo received a buff from Kim So-yeon, who protects from behind?! Even professional golfer Lee Ji-hye was surprised by the approach!

I think that Lee Sang Woo with a little practice and experience will be a good golf player.

Lee Sang Woo tells a story about his wife to his colleagues of King of Golf? I want to understand what he is saying. It is a rare situation to see Sang Woo so talkative. :)

Lee Dong-guk, Lee Sang-woo, Jang Min-ho, and Yang Se-hyeong of TV Chosun's 'Golf King' presented a pleasant 'taste of golf' with the youngest golf prodigies and fair play.

BF.26780690.1.jpg

In particular, 'Practice King' Lee Sang-woo revealed his passion by revealing an anecdote of visiting the hospital due to rib pain caused by overwhelming golf training, and the 'Golf King' members gathered separately for the showdown and played rounds, revealing that they are making an absolute effort. Showing off his love for golf, he made people look forward to the match today.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv/article/2021062975254

Lee Sang-woo complains of rib pain... Kim Gook-jin "Isn't it cracked?" (Golf King)

1624886302080089.jpg

'Golf King' Lee Sang-woo confessed that he felt pain in his ribs during repeated training. In the TV CHOSUN entertainment program 'Golf King', which was broadcast on the 28th, the members of 'Golf King' repeated approach training were drawn.

When it was Lee Sang-woo's turn, the members of 'Golf King' announced that Lee Sang-woo struggled with injuries, saying, "Sang-woo practiced so hard that his rib hurts" and "he came from taking medicine." Kim Gook-jin was concerned, "Isn't there a crack in the bone?" but Lee Sang-woo replied, "I took an X-ray, but it was not. He then confessed, "I still have pain," but Kim Gook-jin showed a firm attitude saying, "It's nothing."

https://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1442286

I know he is a diligent man but I hope he takes it easy.

• Like 1

Bis' Lee Sang-hoon "Lee Sang-woo, come to the udon shop with ♥ Kim So-yeon and do a part-time job"

image_readtop_2021_654743_16256186754708

Actor Lee Sang-hoon revealed his relationship with Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon.

MBC Every1's entertainment program 'Video Star', aired on the 6th, featured as a special feature of 'Two-Match Talkers Biting Tails', featuring Da-Hoon Yoon, Sun-Jin Lee, Sang-Hoon Lee, Chang-Eui Song, and Jang-Young Yoo as guests.

Kim Sook asked Lee Sang-hoon, "What do you mean by a curry udon restaurant that Seo-jin Cheon fell in love with?" Lee Sang-hoon said, "I'm making Japanese-style udon and pork cutlet. Lee Sang-woo likes our udon noodles very much.”

Lee Sang-hoon continued, "When I opened a store in Pangyo, Lee Sang-woo said that he would give me a part-time job first. He said that if you come, there will be a riot here. That was around the time Sang-woo married Kim So-yeon. He said he had to have a health certificate to work part-time, but he really made a health certificate too. He said that he went to register his marriage with Kim So-yeon and went to make a health certificate while he went.” He revealed an anecdote related to Lee Sang-woo.

Lee Sang-hoon said, "After a while, I really came to Pangyo. Kim So-yeon was also brought along. Kim So-yeon ate our curry udon and became a regular. Lee Sang-woo came here to work part-time for an hour and then went there for four hours,” he said, telling the story of Lee Sang-woo.

Kim Sook said, "Lee Sang-woo is really cool. He admired him, saying, "He's so kind." Da-hoon Yoon praised Lee Sang-woo's personality, saying, "Sang-woo is really that kind."

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2021/07/654743/

Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ_jqrHHQcw/