‘Uncle’ Lee Sang-woo “I’m back as ‘Parenting Daddy’”

image_readtop_2021_1082489_1637222248485

'Uncle' Lee Sang-woo heralded a new transformation into the role of 'Joo Kyung-il', who is perfectly equipped with a tall height, delicate manners, and a smile of a flower in full bloom.

Lee Sang-woo takes on the role of Joo Kyung-il, the father of Juno-eul (Yun Hye-bin), a bereaved man living in the Royal State, a symbol of Seongjak-gu's development in 'Uncle'. In the play, Joo Kyung-il is a person who is popular because of his looks, physicality, and personality, but there are no scandals, and he does not stand out and always keeps his distance from people in a gentle way. Meanwhile, Wang Jun-hyeok (Oh Jeong-se), Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin), and Min Ji-hoo (Lee Kyung-hoon), who moved to a rental apartment, gradually became closer to the family and actively helped Wang Jun-hyeok, earning the resentment of the ‘Royal State’ moms.

Above all, Lee Sang-woo has shown solid acting skills with his own unique color in his various work activities. Recently, he showed off a sense of entertainment that was hidden in 'Golf King' and 'Mulberry School', and attracted a hot response with his eight-color charm. Lee Sang-woo, who is returning to the small screen in about two years after 'Golden Garden' in 2019, is attracting attention as to what kind of transformation and charm he will show as Joo Kyung-il.

In this regard, Lee Sang-woo is stealing attention by first revealing the aspect of Joo Kyung-il, who creates warmth with a bright smile. A scene in which Joo Kyung-il, who wore a navy colored shirt and a natural haircut with bangs down, gave a gentle smile when looking at someone. Moreover, with his arms hanging over the railing and his gaze set somewhere, he radiates soft charisma, raising expectations for the next step of single daddy Joo Kyung-il.

At the first filming site, Lee Sang-woo made eye contact with the staff one by one, stood in front of the camera, and concentrated on the character's situation by reading the script. Lee Sang-woo said, “It was my first time filming and it was my first meeting with the director, actors, and staff, so I felt a little awkward, but everyone was considerate and good people, so it was good to be able to adapt and focus on filming.” He shared his impressions of the first shooting.

The production team said, "Lee Sang-woo will make the role of Joo Kyung-il shine even more with a mask that makes you feel reassured just by looking at it and a warm and gentle charm. Meanwhile, TV CHOSUN's new Saturday-Sunday mini-series 'Uncle' will be broadcast for the first time at 9 pm on Saturday, December 11th.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/11/1082489/

All4U, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo's fan signing event... Held on the 27th (Sat) November

http://image.yes24.com/images/chyes24/froala/10/1/47258.jpg

a086fd6c12e4f7451e3523b4f6dcee60dc5cdfb4

On the 27th (Sat), Hanseong Mall Namyangju branch held a fan signing event for exclusive models Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo for customers who love and care for 'All For You', providing a meaningful opportunity for customers and models to meet in person.

On this day, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo's fan signing event will be held for 80 customers on a first-come, first-served basis, strictly complying with quarantine standards. Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo's lucky goods bag will be presented to all customers attending the signing event.

In addition, the store will also hold a lucky draw event in which Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo will present a new 'All For You' 21 FW outer through a lottery on the day of the signing event among customers who purchased products at the All4U store at Hansung Mall Namyangju Branch until the 27th (Sat). It will give customers double the impression even as a surprise gift.

An official of 'All4U' said, "We planned an event to repay customers' unchanging love on the occasion of the 33rd anniversary of the company's founding. will be,” he said.

http://www.specialtimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=240008

Uncle’ Lee Sang-woo revealed that he chose the drama on the recommendation of his wife Kim So-yeon.

image_readtop_2021_1126178_1639028511487

On the afternoon of the 9th, TV Chosun's new weekend drama 'Uncle' (written by Park Ji-sook, directed by Ji Young-soo) production presentation was held online. The event was attended by actors Oh Jeong-se, Jeon Hye-jin, Lee Kyung-hoon, Lee Sang-woo, Lee Si-won, Hwang Woo-seul-hye, and Ji Young-soo PD.

On this day, Lee Sang-woo said, "In 'Uncle', I play the role of Joo Kyung-il, a parenting father raising a daughter alone. I was looking forward to the topic of working with actors who are good at acting.”

He continued, “My wife Kim So-yeon worked with the director before, and she said he was a good person. She believed and thought that we could work well together.”

Lee Sang-woo explained, "I thought that the character Jin-hyuk and I were close."

Lee Sang-woo takes on the role of Joo Kyung-il, a father-in-law who lives in Royal State. Joo Kyung-il, who has all of his looks, physicality, and personality, is a very popular figure.

‘Uncle’ will premiere on the 11th at 9 PM.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/12/1126178/

6b79502d-9332-4f6a-b7cb-31aa817ff5a6.jpg

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021120913080001111

Lee Sang-woo boasted a warm visual.

b2882d8179e205130ec8d88f2241f9e23d059f4c

5d77bdf409a3d662d78e81900fce7e4b977870f1

Actor Lee Sang-woo posted on his Instagram on the 9th, "Thank you ~ Largo #TV Chosun #Drama #Uncle Fighting~~" along with some photos.

In the published photo, Lee Sang-woo is standing in front of a photo sent by fans cheering for Lee Sang-woo and the drama he is appearing in, leaving a verification shot. Fans seem to have donated 130 kg of rice in the name of Lee Sang-woo.

In particular, Lee Sang-woo caught the eye by exuding a warm visual and atmosphere in a beige knit suit with a checkered pattern. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-woo's new drama 'Uncle' depicts the comical cheerful growth and survival of an uncle, a trash loser, who takes on the nephew of elementary school because of his sister's clear and violent divorce.

http://www.heraldpop.com/view.php?ud=202112091820022370502_1

Korea Instructor Newspaper Reporter Jeong Heon-hee] Episodes 1 and 2 of TV Chosun's Saturday-Sunday drama <Uncle (Director Ji Young-soo, Seong-jun Seong/ PD Park Chae-won/ Scriptwriter Park Ji-sook)> will be broadcast on the 11th (Sat) and 12 (Sun) at 21:00.

The 16-episode drama <Uncle> is a remake of the BBC drama of the same name. Cast: Oh Jeong-se (Wang Jun-hyeok), Jeon Hye-jin (Wang Jun-hee), Lee Kyung-hoon (Min Ji-hoo), Park Seon-young (Park Hye-ryung), Lee Sang-woo (Joo Gyeong-il), Lee Si-won, Choi Gyu-ri, Ko Kyung-min, Yoon Hae-bin, Hwang Woo-seul-hye, Kim Ha-yeon, Jung Soo-young , Park Si-wan, Song Ah-kyung, Lee Na-eun, etc.

Before today's first broadcast, go to the drama's official video, episode information, timeline, characters, organization information, related albums (OST) as well as character relationships, several episodes, plot and ending, filming locations and sets, and the same The audience's interest in dramas and the like is hot.

In addition, actor Lee Sang-woo said, "In 'Uncle', I play the role of Joo Kyung-il, a parenting father raising a daughter alone." "I enjoyed reading the script. My role is not very long, so I thought I would be able to take on it comfortably. With actors who are good at acting. I was looking forward to this episode. My wife Kim So-yeon praised director Ji Young-soo. I thought that we could trust and work together."

He continued, "I wanted to make a change, so I took a hiatus. I prepared a lot, but it doesn't feel like the time has come yet. There won't be much change." He said, "I've returned to the same feeling as before. I can make changes later, and when I can, I can do it well. I came back with the mindset of trying to do more." He said, "In the work, Uncle Oh Jeong-se and nephew Lee Kyung-hoon dance and sing. I think it will be very fun. Please watch it a lot."

http://www.lecturernews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=83305

So, his role is small. It`s alright. I am looking forward to watch him in drama Uncle.

Jeon Hye-jin X Lee Sang-woo, the two quickly became close... ‘Pink mood two-shot’ released (‘Uncle’)

p1065577432807937_586_thum.jpg

‘Uncle’ Jeon Hye-jin and Lee Sang-woo’s sweet ‘pink mood two-shot’ has been released.

TV CHOSUN's new Saturday and Sunday mini-series 'Uncle' is a comical cheerful growth survival story of an uncle, a loser musician, who accidentally took on his elementary school nephew due to his sister's clear divorce. Above all, a delightful and heart-warming story, eye-catching comic elements, Oh Jeong-se, Jeon Hye-jin, Lee Kyung-hoon, Park Seon-young, Lee Sang-woo, Lee Si-won, and Hwang Woo-seul-hye's special performances form a perfect triplet, and the audience's enthusiastic response after the first broadcast.

In particular, in the last broadcast, Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin) and Min Ji-hoo (Lee Kyung-hoon) started receiving group discrimination from the Royal State Mambley because they lived in a rental apartment. In the midst of this, Joo Kyung-il (Lee Sang-woo) was the only one who gave a helping hand to Wang Jun-hee's mother, who had just transferred to school. However, at the end of the broadcast, a board with photos and various information of Royal State residents was caught in Joo Kyung-il's room.

In this regard, the 'pink mood two-shot' in which Jeon Hye-jin and Lee Sang-woo face each other in an unusual atmosphere is drawing attention. In the play, Joo Kyung-il presents flowers to Wang Jun-hee on her birthday. First, while Wang Jun-hee and Joo Kyung-il stand looking at each other with serious expressions, Joo Kyung-il takes out a bouquet of flowers hidden behind her back and reveals the atmosphere. Wang Jun-hee accepts the bouquet from Joo Kyung-il with a look of surprise and bewilderment, and then smiles and rejoices. Interest is growing in the relationship between Wang Jun-hee and Joo Kyung-il, which shows the story of how the two quickly became close, and a strange atmosphere of excitement.

On the other hand, Jeon Hye-jin and Lee Sang-woo aroused viewers' curiosity by drawing an interesting relationship in the first and second episodes with an extraordinary sense of depth in acting. In the 'Pink Mood Two-Shot' filming held in June, the two men, who concentrated on their emotions and cleaned up their breathing, gave a deep impression with detailed inner acting that creates a subtle atmosphere, creating a high-quality scene.

The production team said, "Jeon Hye-jin and Lee Sang-woo are actors with a warm breath that leads to comfort and empathy."

On the other hand, TV CHOSUN's new Saturday mini-series 'Uncle' will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 18th, and VOD will be exclusively released on wave.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2021121752174

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, a superior visual couple... Showing off their charms in front of a tree

E7FZYSZSYNTSEMF2HKVXWHN664.jpg

OSEN = Reporter Lim Hye-young] Actress Kim So-yeon enjoyed a date with her husband Lee Sang-woo.

Kim So-yeon posted two photos along with the words “Merry Christmas” on her personal Instagram on the 24th.

In her published photos, Kim So-yeon is taking a friendly pose while taking a selfie with her husband Lee Sang-woo. Boasting a handsome male and female visual, the two make a happy smile just by looking at them.

In addition, the two of them took a photo for authentication in front of a huge tree while wearing a hat and mask, and Kim So-yeon made her laugh by showing her finger V as if excitedly on her date with her Lee Sang-woo.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon married actress Lee Sang-woo in 2017. She recently appeared in SBS drama 'Penthouse' seasons 1, 2, and 3, and won the Best Actress Award at the '2021 Grime Awards'.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/12/24/ISPVIHG7PZRIHSQCSVONWBKCIE/

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202112241459189877263_1

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, are they a star couple? Pure outdoor dating like a middle school student

2IDUCF63E3G7V4DO7LWRSKLRXE.jpg

A date verification shot between Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo was released. The actress Kim So-yeon posted a picture of her recent situation on her own Instagram on the afternoon of the December 29th, including a smiling emoticon without her special comment.

In the published photo, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo are on a winter date. The two went out together on a cold winter day and enjoyed a friendly outdoor date. In particular, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo caught the eye by showing a two-shot like a pure student couple, such as taking a verification shot while putting their faces on the character signboard.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon married her colleague Lee Sang-woo in 2017. Lee Sang-woo is currently appearing in the TV Chosun drama 'Uncle', which is currently airing, and Kim So-yeon is taking a break after the end of SBS 'Penthouse 3'.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/12/29/ASJI5CXPMPJQQNDGUQOJ5VIUEE/

Lee Sang-woo, ♥ Are you dating Kim So-yeon? Going out → dinner → hobbies 'full course'

ILN4HLD74MKR2A4C4RQKQ4IR54.jpg

Sports Chosun.com Reporter Jeong An-ji] Actor Lee Sang-woo boasted a warm visual.

DWEA5Y3V33PUBCB4NIQFEFQABI.jpg

Lee Sang-woo posted a photo on his Instagram on the January 4th, saying, "It's fun."

ARAT7OHYALVGPDFQ5PBTNSVGNE.jpg

In the photo, Lee Sang-woo's daily life is contained. Various daily routines were revealed, from going out, eating, to hobbies.

At this time, Lee Sang-woo covered half of his face with a hat and a mask, but his warm aura was not covered. In addition, Lee Sang-woo, who is concentrating on assembling Lego, admired the dazzling visual of the sculpture in the dark charisma.

Lee Sang-woo is currently appearing in the TV Chosun Saturday-Sunday drama 'Uncle'.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/01/04/LKIWY444PPPNQCF5EVL6Z62QSU/

Sports Chosun.com Reporter Jeong An-ji] Actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo enjoyed a date.

3Z7JJD3I7XLUKBKLAHH5F2ULSU.jpg

Kim So-yeon posted a picture with a smiley emoticon on her Instagram on the January 8th.

In her photos, her Kim So-yeon is capturing her own reflection in her mirror with her camera. Her husband Lee Sang-woo was with Kim So-yeon. A couple on a date in thick clothes in cold weather. Half of her face was covered with her mask and hat, but the beautiful and warm visuals of her couple were not covered.

In addition, Kim So-yeon looked at her husband and smiled lightly, and Lee Sang-woo captured the beautiful appearance of her wife on her camera, and the sweet daily life of her couple attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon married actress Lee Sang-woo in 2017. Kim So-yeon won the grand prize at the '2021 SBS Drama Awards' held on the 31st of last month.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/01/08/T7MOEQUDULUWWH2KKGPKRI3QTA/

Kim So-yeon ♥ Lee Sang-woo, golf wear as a couple look... 'A good example of a couple model'

1642128559229677.jpg

Actors Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo couple showed off a couple look.

Kim So-yeon posted several photos on her own Instagram on her 14th. In the published photo, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo, who are working as exclusive models for a clothing brand, are filming her. The visuals of the two posing in matching golf wear catches the eye.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1525185

'Uncle' Lee Sang-woo, is his true identity revealed?

PS22011400047.jpg

[Edaily Star in Kim Ga-young reporter] 'Uncle' Lee Sang-woo reads his daughter Yoon Hae-bin and shows worried eyes, the scene of 'A woman in desperate crisis' was released.

TV Chosun's Saturday mini-series 'Uncle' (directed by Ji Young-soo, written by Seong-joon, written by Park Ji-sook, produced by High Ground, Monster Union) brings warmth to every weekend night with colorful episodes, emotional directing, and actors' performances that capture the growing up of a mischievous family. are putting In addition to breaking its own highest ratings for five weeks in a row, in the last 9 episodes, it is continuing its record streak.

In particular, in the last broadcast, Joo Kyung-il (Lee Sang-woo), who stimulated curiosity with his suspicious behavior, solved the question by revealing all of his past. On the way home with her wife, who had committed an affair with her in the past, a fierce fight continued, and Joo Kyung-il, who was angry at his wife's suggestion that they all die together, said, "What's wrong with Noeul! If you want to die, you must die alone!” and then turned his steering wheel to the left, startled by the oncoming bus. Afterwards, he was acquitted of the charges of fraud and murder, but he said that he ran away as if he was running away in the dark to protect his daughter Juno-eul (Yun Hae-bin). Wang Jun-hee (Jeon Hye-jin), who learned all the facts, asked for time, but it was regrettable that the relationship did not recover even after 8 months had passed.

In the midst of this, the scene where Lee Sang-woo and his daughter Yoon Hae-bin were in a serious situation was revealed. In the play, Joo Gyung Il receives an urgent phone call from her daughter Juno Eul and runs to school. Joo Kyung-il enters school and looks somewhere with a worried and worried expression, and Juno-eul, who is squatting in the corner of the classroom at the same time, covers her ears and sheds tears as if suffering from anxiety. Soon after, Joo Kyung-il held her daughter, who was suffering from pain, and even showed an angry look, raising curiosity about what kind of situation Joo-kyung-il, her Juno-eul, and her daughter would have to face at school.

The production team said, "Lee Sang-woo is an actor who gives trust to every scene with extraordinary power that encompasses softness and hardness at the same time. .

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01174246632197720&mediaCodeNo=258