• 2 weeks later...

Kim Soyeon  & Lee Sang-woo, good influence "Thank you very much for your hard work"

a27635f3-badc-4e6e-9253-6b56bd269761.jpg

On the 22nd, Kim So-yeon posted a two-shot photo with her husband Sang-Woo Lee on her social media along with the article, "I joined the Stay Strong campaign.

n the photo, Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo are wearing masks and participating in the'Stay Strong' campaign to overcome Corona 19. The good influence of the two conveys warmth.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A202006221717000058

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Promoting All for You brand

Lee Sang Woo appeared recently in a variety show named The Sixthsense (in EP.4)

In the tvN entertainment program'Six Sense', which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the appearance of five members (Yoo Jae-seok, Oh Nara, Jeon So-min, Jesse, and Mi-joo) were drawn together with sixth-man actor Lee Sang-woo.

https://www.donga.com/news/Entertainment/article/all/20200925/103101643/1

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@larusthank you for the updates and hope all is well for you.

Sang Woo will be having an online fan meeting on 28 Nov :fullofhearts:

Here is the link to purchase the ticket.

https://purplecontents.zaiko.io/e/leesangwoo

Steps are pretty straightforward. But, i have included screenshots of the steps, just in case someone needs it.

Hope many fans could support :wub::wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZOXDgJlH0/?igshid=apures8rki9d

Edited by Cestbon
  • Like 2

All for You winter 2020

1ae55f1bbbf0aefa5846cc0502aaa43a00b98970

8f0644ddb0b56ae64596828fdaad1eaa74031818

41b07bab99772b3cbe666b188f6ad56cce21720d

http://www.afy.co.kr/afy/style/catalogue.php

On 11/10/2020 at 10:41 AM, Cestbon said:

Sang Woo will be having an online fan meeting on 28 Nov 

I am glad that he is active. I wish he will have a new drama/ movie offer for next year. Maybe he will give a good news at the fan meeting. Who knows.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Actor Lee Sang-woo shared a cute recent picture.

202011291531012310_1.jpg

On November 29, Lee Sang-woo posted a photo on his personal Instagram with a post saying, "Your verification is late."

In the photo, Lee Sang-woo is wearing a cute rabbit hat and smiling with a lovely smile. Unlike the usual clean and gentle image, he caught the eye by sharing his cute daily life.
Netizens who saw this showed reactions such as "It's wacky and cute" and "I want to see you with Soyeon."

https://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202011291531012310

Sang Woo was mentioned in today`s Running Man episode when So yeon said that one of her friends and husband, Lee Sang woo, like Yang Se-chan, a member of Running Man cast.

aa6155176e192aac1a0a6688c5f6f18e2fe24db8

https://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10010097841

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Kim So-yeon sent a sweet Christmas greeting to her husband Lee Sang-woo.

7af0a563f8ef9523abe06380acfca8e5fe896185

On the afternoon of the 24th on Christmas Eve, Kim So-yeon photographed and posted the image of her husband Lee Sang-woo on her Instagram story, adding a word "Merry Christmas ♡". The sweet expression of affection that was left in short by taking pictures of her husband's back shyly attracts attention.

http://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=396320

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Penthouse' Kim So-yeon "I want to see Lee Sang-woo the most right now, I always appreciate and love you for your support"

7203520b-1807-40ed-96c7-535449504608.jpg

Actor Kim So-yeon expressed her affection for her husband and actor Lee Sang-woo. The '2020 SBS Drama Awards' was held at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower on the afternoon of the 31st with Shin Dong-yeop and Kim Yu-jeong. On this day, Kim So-yeon received the Best Acting prize for'Penthouse' along with Lee Jia and Eugene. Kim So-yeon said, "Kim Soon Ok always presents a wonderful script. "Thank you, director Joo Dong-min and the staff for listening to author Ok and actors." "I'm a villain, but my mother-in-law always cheers me for being cool. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I really appreciate my mom and dad. I also love Lee Sang-woo, the person I want to see now, who gave me so much support during'Penthouse'."

https://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202101010058247523

Again, So yeon showed her affection for her husband in her acceptence speech. So sweet. Sang woo supported So yeon while she was shooting her drama. I hope he will get an offer for another drama as well.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Kim So Yeon Talks About Husband Lee Sang Woo’s Reaction To Her Kiss Scenes In “The Penthouse” + Story Of How Their Dating News Broke

On the latest episode of MBC’s “How Do You Play?”, “The Penthouse” star Kim So Yeon shared stories about her husband Lee Sang Woo!

During the January 9 broadcast of the variety show, Kim So Yeon made a special guest appearance to chat and play games with Yoo Jae Suk, Defconn, and Kim Jong Min.

After the three stars praised Kim So Yeon’s critically-acclaimed and award-winning performance in the hit SBS drama “The Penthouse,” the conversation turned to the topic of her husband Lee Sang Woo. When asked if he had ever been shocked by her intense acting in the drama, Kim So Yeon revealed that he had actually stopped watching the show for an entirely different reason.

“I had a few kiss scenes [in ‘The Penthouse’],” explained Kim So Yeon. “[Because of that,] he stopped watching the drama after a certain point. So I’ve been picking and choosing only the good scenes, and I show him those.”

She shyly added, “Now I stop him from watching those scenes. [When a scene like that comes on,] I’ll tell him, ‘Go inside for a bit.'”

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon2.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon2.jpg

Kim Jong Min also brought up the fact that before their marriage, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo had been known to meet up very early in the morning for 15-hour dates.

“Yes, because Sang Woo was so insistent on meeting at 7 in the morning,” the actress recalled with a laugh. “I went along with it, but I ended up getting dark circles [under my eyes]. So I decided, ‘I can’t keep doing this. We’ll have to get married.'”

Kim-So-Yeon-Lee-Sang-Woo.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon-22.jpg

Kim So Yeon went on to tell the story of how her relationship with Lee Sang Woo first became public knowledge. After watching a clip of her past appearance on MBC’s “The King of Mask Singer,” she remarked, “There’s actually a story behind that day. That was the day the news of my relationship with Lee Sang Woo first broke.”

“While I was preparing for [‘The King of Mask Singer’],” she revealed, “on the day right before filming, when I was busy practicing, a reporter contacted me to let me know they’d be writing an article [about my dating Lee Sang Woo]. So I begged her, ‘I’m going on “The King of Mask Singer” tomorrow, and I’m really nervous, so could you please wait just one day [to publish the news]?’ I begged her desperately, and she agreed to put it off for one day. I was so grateful.”

“However, when I went to the filming set [the next day],” she went on, “thirty minutes before I appeared on stage, the news broke. Someone else had reported it.”

“In that moment, I felt so apologetic [to the reporter who had agreed to wait],” said Kim So Yeon. “I felt so terrible, I really didn’t know what to do. They were telling me to stand by, so I asked them if they could please give me just 10 more minutes to get ready. In those 10 minutes, I called the reporter and told her I was so, so sorry, and I asked if I could at least give her an interview.”

Spoiler

Kim-So-Yeon-31.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-41.jpg

“Back then, it hadn’t been that long since we’d started dating, so I didn’t have much to talk about,” recalled the actress. “But during those 10 minutes, I racked my brain to think of all the stories I could possibly remember [for the interview]. Then, as soon as I hung up, I had to go on stage, so I didn’t get a chance to put on any makeup. I was supposed to get my makeup done before I went into filming, but I wasn’t able to.”

Kim So Yeon went on to reveal that she still remembered the reporter’s name and which news outlet she worked for. “Even now, I still can’t believe that kind of thing happened,” she continued. “I felt so bad.”

Amidst the actress’s humble protests, Yoo Jae Suk remarked, “Honestly, it’s widely known in the entertainment industry that all of Kim So Yeon’s staff and fellow actors name her as the top of the top when it comes to having a kind heart. Some people even say she’s too kind for her own good.”

Spoiler

How-Do-You-Play-2.jpg

Kim-So-Yeon-51.jpg

source

• Like 1

Another thing from So yeon„s episode at How Do You Play?

She asked Yoo Jae Suk to invite Sang Woo to the program because he is funny and can do many cute things. :D I found it so sweet that she promoted her husband.

All for you pictures

New Year 2021 with All4U Warmer To be happier-

3a0531f6055326eb366bc1a455338ec07fa1b1f4

0d7a0023681f7b606b4a5ee253e88c3c3730c7d3

d7d05f2cff71efb1613074135ec03b85d5bd9364

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJci1i1ndlx/

• Love 1