[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't think ther's a huge difference whether if KGE follows or not with LMH but it's pretty big if he follows her since he only follows his agency and his fundraiser. KGE follows people who are close to her as well as her agency, but like we said, she doesn't follow her father so probably has personal account for that.

I would rather they don’t follow each, it makes looking for breadcrumbs more exciting :D

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I guess it would be a big deal for her to follow LMH as well then. She never follow the huge stars that she works with like GY even though they're still friends.

The thing that is really suspicious to me is that she followed almost all of her co-stars in TKEM but not LMH. Others have followed LMH's insta too but not KGE. This is making my delulus go wild! hahaha

1 minute ago, zba72 said:

I would rather they don’t follow each, it makes looking for breadcrumbs more exciting :D

I'm with you! It's the end of my delulus too if they follow each other.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Just now, koreaboooo said:

If it's an open ending or sad ending, I'm not going to rewatch it. My heart can't handle it. :bawling:

The photos taken on the last day of filming showed her wearing the necklace.  So I believe it’s happy ending but whether she becomes the queen or something else.  I also want a happy ending.  We need that with the pandemic that’s going on now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't think ther's a huge difference whether if KGE follows or not with LMH but it's pretty big if he follows her since he only follows his agency and his fundraiser. KGE follows people who are close to her as well as her agency, but like we said, she doesn't follow her father so probably has personal account for that.

I think she followed her father before but unfollow when tkem is already airing

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

The thing that is really suspicious to me is that she followed almost all of her co-stars in TKEM but not LMH. Others have followed LMH's insta too but not KGE. This is making my delulus go wild! hahaha

I thought she also did the same for Goblin where she followed YIN and LDW but not GY. I'm not sure if that's correct though since I didn't check who she follows but I heard she never follows the huge stars.

@zba72 I'm sure it's a happy ending too but if there's the slightest 1% chance that it doesn't end well, might happen.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I guess it would be a big deal for her to follow LMH as well then. She never follow the huge stars that she works with like GY even though they're still friends.

He followed haein tho'. Gong yoo doesn't have any SNS

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm sure it's a happy ending too but if there's the slightest 1% chance that it doesn't end well, might happen

To me it is whether it meets our expectation of a happy ending. Nonetheless,  I am now preparing my heart for next week :sweatingbullets:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Last 2 episodes guys. :bawling:

I read an article before that the production said that the ending will surprise us. 

I hope in a good way. 

At this rate... maybe a season 2? 

To be honest, my greatest fantasy is that they will surprise us with a royal wedding. And it would turn out to actually be a lmh and kge wedding. 

Im crazy. Help me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I'm pretty sure GY doesn't have an official Instagram account.

But yeah, I find it strange that KGE doesn't follow LMH when she does with the other cast members. 

So who do we think is going to post the first insta today? I feel like they are alternating. So my pick is LMH? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I thought she also did the same for Goblin where she followed YIN and LDW but not GY. I'm not sure if that's correct though since I didn't check who she follows but I heard she never follows the huge stars.

From what I know GY doesn't have any official socmed account.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, planetmars said:

Last 2 episodes guys. :bawling:

I read an article before that the production said that the ending will surprise us. 

I hope in a good way. 

At this rate... maybe a season 2? 

To be honest, my greatest fantasy is that they will surprise us with a royal wedding. And it would turn out to actually be a lmh and kge wedding. 

Im crazy. Help me. 

Basically this. Happy ending for me if the royal wedding and JTE can be the queen that runs around doing detective work while making her king stressed over for her safety. :phew:

@Annyainne @carriekllo @MissSuperCyan

I like how 3 people answered me that GY doesn't have IG. Thanks for the info. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, zba72 said:

What is the screenshot about?  Him following her by mistake?  

i wish the fans will stop their obsession with them following each other.  Why would they when they can call each by a press of the button?  :D  They following each other would mean ‘end’ of my shipping :sweatingbullets:  there is nothing special if they start to follow esp from Kge’s perspective ..this is just my personal opinion though.  I am very sure they check out each other’s IG  without having to follow :innocent:

I agree with you....both there accnt are public they won’t do such a mistake and call for a big blow for themselves....it’s pure fabrication that’s wht I feel....if they want to (they should) date and get to know eachother such early public scrutiny is not what they will ask for....there drama is still on air and they are professionals they know all these deets can hamper there show....they will never sideline there show with there personal stuff.....so my dear Chingus let’s not race our brain horses....I think we should .just give them time they are celebs who don’t even get the freedom to breathe without ppl falcon eyes....as i heard S.K celebs often break up boz they don’t have time for eachother (kinda excuses)so I feel let’s give them amazing time to enjoy this phase (if there is) and wait earnestly for amazing news.....I know one will come soon...:blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

So who do we think is going to post the first insta today? I feel like they are alternating. So my pick is LMH? 

I doubt they will post today as they usually just post once a week unless someone out there acts out of character again....:D

Just keep our eyes glued to IG today!!! 

Btw today's episode is 1hrs 20mins long... :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 6