Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest kdramanut

01.jpg

Although I LOVED Lee Jung Jin's performance in Love Story in Harvard, I found the attorney-lady very distracting. She wasn't a very good actress, and her face looks like it had too much plastic surgery. I think the story would've been even better if he had been cast opposite a different actress.

Guest kdramanut

Even though TRIO was an older drama than APRIL KISS, his hair style makes him look so much older in TRIO.

I'm watching APRIL KISS now...I'll have to rent TRIO next.

Even though TRIO was an older drama than APRIL KISS, his hair style makes him look so much older in TRIO.

I'm watching APRIL KISS now...I'll have to rent TRIO next.

Dear kdramanut

hope you enjoy his drama :D .

I like The Trio more than Aprill Kiss.

He play "Jae Moon" (role) very good dramatic.

I love when he played in The Trio.

He's so cool in Gangster (role)

and he can make me feel him impressive of his act in LOVE. :)

Where's country do you live?

my country don't have his Drama for rent except Love story in Harvard.

I download Aprill Kiss(korea sound track) from clubbox and borrow The Trio(chinese& Korean sound) from my friend.

but I can't understand all.I guess from some situation in drama.

now I want to see "The Lover" but I can't find it in clubbox.

Can you find this drama??? I want to share from you.

I'll trade his drama to you.If you want. :):)

1.jpg

Guest kdramanut

Noknok,

I'm in the US. I'm renting "April Kiss" from a local Korean video rental store. They don't have any of his older series, but they have "The Trio" which I'm going to rent next after finishing "April Kiss." I've wanted to buy LJJ's dramas on DVD, but the only one I've seen is "Love Story in Harvard," but it's only available in Region 3. I e-mailed KBS-America and they told me that due to low ratings, they will not be releasing "April Kiss" on DVD in Asia or the US.

His movies "Mapado" and "Once Upon a Time in High School" are both good and are available on DVD. I own "Once Upon a Time in High School," and in the special features, there's several minutes of them filming a kissing scene with LJJ. It's cute and it looks like he's an AWESOME kisser. It's worth getting the DVD just for that special feature clip!

Noknok,

I'm in the US. I'm renting "April Kiss" from a local Korean video rental store. They don't have any of his older series, but they have "The Trio" which I'm going to rent next after finishing "April Kiss." I've wanted to buy LJJ's dramas on DVD, but the only one I've seen is "Love Story in Harvard," but it's only available in Region 3. I e-mailed KBS-America and they told me that due to low ratings, they will not be releasing "April Kiss" on DVD in Asia or the US.

His movies "Mapado" and "Once Upon a Time in High School" are both good and are available on DVD. I own "Once Upon a Time in High School," and in the special features, there's several minutes of them filming a kissing scene with LJJ. It's cute and it looks like he's an AWESOME kisser. It's worth getting the DVD just for that special feature clip!

WOW!!! like this....... :P:P

a3_copy.jpg

still_7.jpg