Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

*** Lee Jung-jin will return with "Queen of the Mask"  after many years since "The King: Eternal Monarch" (2020). Channel A drama "Queen of the Mask" is the story of successful friends Do Jae-i (Kim Sun-ah), Joo Yoo-jeong (Shin Eun-jung), and Yoon Hae-mi (Yoo Sun), whose lies 10 years ago made Go Yoo-na (Oh Yoon-ah) a murderer. The four face a whirlwind of life due to Song Je-hyeok (Lee Jung-jin), and start a war of jealousy and desire. Je-hyeok is a model family-man beyond all else. His background and secrets are revealed one by one, and the relationship with the four people leads to conflict. It is expected to broadcast in the first half of the year.  :Megalol:  I missed him on the screen!

• 1 year later...

*** On January 23 episode of SBS' television show 'Four Men', Lee Jung-jin joined the hosts, and shared a rather poignant love story. Here, Lee Jung-jin revealed that he once had his girlfriend stolen by a well-known celebrity. Recalling the time, Lee Jung-jin said, "This was a long ago, back in the pager era. I was like 20 years old then. You know how you often see those scenes in dramas where the characters go to their lovers' house after getting a weird feeling, right? I got that feeling myself. That day, I went to my girlfriend's house and waited outside for her to get home. As I was waiting for her, a car suddenly rolled in. It was an Eclipse, the supercar of that era. My girlfriend stepped out of the car, and I turned to see the person in the driver's seat. It was a guy, a popular celebrity. Seeing her stepping out of a supercar with a famous person in it really lowered my self-esteem. I was just a university student who didn't own a car or anything like that, so..." When asked if she noticed that he was there, Lee Jung-jin bitterly replied, "Well, even if she saw me, she probably would have pretended not to recognize me. I couldn't do anything then, to be honest. The only thing I could do was to glance at them from a distance. This was what I thought, 'It's because I'm not good enough.'" Then, Lee Jung-jin shared that there was another time he was cheated on, "I dated this girl after my debut. This time, I had a car. But again, I got that weird feeling. When I got to her place, another car was parked in the spot where I always parked my car. I later found out she was seeing another guy and that car in my spot was his car. We broke up after that, but I had gifted her a designer watch just before that all happened. I bought it on an installment plan as well. So, I continued to pay for that watch for ages even after our breakup," then he laughed hard.  :heart4:

201886256_700.webp

source : SBS Star