Admin

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

old pics

"PIFF"

Pusan International Film Festival 2005

3448_1.jpg

609925.jpg

feature_3269_3109_M.gif

heyyy...why are they together?! oh, sorry.. i'm new here. but i really like lee jung jin. i just started to like him. first did when i saw him smile in LSIH. smile is absolutely adorable!!! and his body... just see for yourself. *drools* :P

Lee-Jung-Jin-18.jpg

Lee-Jung-Jin-25.jpg

got these from cs-media.org

He was SOO HOT in SamChongSah (Trio) My goodness! That's where I totally fell in LOVE with him. How much he cared about the character played by Jung Dabin made me LOVE HIM! Plus he looked freakin HOT in that drama...wearing nice coats on his tall and lean body...WOW!

He's simply the best...and a GREAT person too! ^_^

jjoppame.jpg

leejungjin.jpg

jj.jpg

reposted 'chrissejin'

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=221&st=20

3448_1.jpg

heyyy...why are they together?! oh, sorry.. i'm new here. but i really like lee jung jin. i just started to like him. first did when i saw him smile in LSIH. smile is absolutely adorable!!! and his body... just see for yourself. *drools* :P

I think They went to Promoted "Bet on my Disco" at " PIFF " :phew::P

badgirls.jpg

Bad Girls [sBS 2002] aka Na Bbeun Yuh Jah Deul

Starring: Kim Hae Ri, Kim Byung Sae, Park Sol Mi, Lee Jung Jin , Sung Yoo Ri, Park Gwang Hyun, Lee Jong Soo

Park Sol Mi, Sung Yoo Ri, and Kim Hae Ri are three inseperable friends. Kim Hae Ri is married to Kim Byung Sae. Lee Jung Jin is Park Sol Mi's boyfriend, and Lee Jong Soo is Sung Yoo Ri's boyfriend. Kim Byung Sae is having an affair a fellow co-worker, which his wife finds out about. Kim Hae Ri decides to find her own success in the workplace rather than live as a homemaker for her husband. In a competitive businessplace, Park Sol Mi wins a high position, but her superior, SunWoo Jae Duhk tries to sexually harass her. When Lee Jung Jin finds out, he gets angry, but keeps the story quiet in exchange for the position that Park Sol Mi had gotten. Park Sol Mi, feeling betrayed, moves to a another city to work as a supervisior, where she meets Park Gwang Hyun, who works as a manager there. Park Gwang Hyun is a warm-hearted guy that falls for Park Sol Mi. Lee Jung Jin,though, is not a guy crazy for ambition, but has his own dark family secret, connected to the company's president, Lee Soon Jae-which is why he wants to succeed in that company. This yearning for recognition constantly puts him in a dilemma where he has to decide whether to get his success or Park Sol Mi. Lee Jong Soo is an unemployed 'bum' that always uses money that innocent Sung Yoo Ri gives. In the beginning of the drama, guys defined a 'bad girl'as a girl that is sexy, smart, and cute because they are hard to control, but the drama tries to redefine the stereotypical images of careerwomen.

Rating: Very Good

Comments: At first, I thought this drama to be very boring, but I get more addicted to the drama each time I watch it. There are a lot of main characters, and many different stories happening at once-it has a sophisticated storyline. (and a lot of suprises!) Worth watching!

Credit to Soompi.com

hyunjae_veyveh, hi another common thing for us besides LSIH, Gumiho, KTH & JHJ.. we love LJJ too when we saw him smile in LSIH haha :D