Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest jihye87

i saw him in the Trio show and i think he's real good .. who would not like the loyal guy he portrayed inside .. aww ..

Guest Happy_Day

I MISS YOU LEEJUNGJIN, MY FAVORITE ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Guest noknok

yups his bday is on the 25th of May ~ :w00t:

I miss JungJin too ~ :tears: , hehe come back to us !! ~ :lol:

Hi! syah4brit , Happy_Day & jihye87 :)

Don't forget celebrate his BD with me here tommorow,OK?

:D:P:rolleyes:

ljj12wl.jpg

Guest yujah52

If anyone is wondering where he is at the moment, he and fellow stars like Oh Ji Ho, Son Ji Chang, and several others are/will be in Honolulu, Hawaii for Korean Basketball game that they will be in playing for The Boys and Girls Club of Honolulu with a halftime show featuring Chae Yeon, Kim Min Jong and Son Ji Chang. The game is on Saturday evening at the Stan Sheriff Center on the lower campus of University of Hawaii. There is a pre-game banquet on Friday evening. See www.koreanwiz.org for more information and stars that will be there.

Guest noknok

If anyone is wondering where he is at the moment, he and fellow stars like Oh Ji Ho, Son Ji Chang, and several others are/will be in Honolulu, Hawaii for Korean Basketball game that they will be in playing for The Boys and Girls Club of Honolulu with a halftime show featuring Chae Yeon, Kim Min Jong and Son Ji Chang. The game is on Saturday evening at the Stan Sheriff Center on the lower campus of University of Hawaii. There is a pre-game banquet on Friday evening. See www.koreanwiz.org for more information and stars that will be there.

yujah52

Thank you very much for his news :D

Wow!!!! He'll going to play Basketball in Honolulu, Hawaii.

I think he'll celebrate his BDay out of his country.

Hope he'll win the match and happy all the time while he is in Hawaii. :P

I'll wait a good news from Hawaii. :D

News link

http://www.koreanwiz.org/news.html

The Korean Celebrity Charity Basketball Game will be held this Saturday at the Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu. Players on the Korean "Phoenix" team include Oh Ji Ho (Super Rookie/Second Proposal), Son Ji Chang (Trio/Honesty), Park Hyung Jun (My Precious Child/Age of Heroes), Lee Jung Jin (Love Story in Harvard/Trio), singer Lee Jang Woo, Lee Sang Hoon (Rose Tears), Cho Hyun Chul (Next to My Love), Ko Du Ok (The Twin's House), Kim Young Jun (Colors of Men & Women), Kim Joon Soo (Best Sunday) and Lim Yoon Taek (Everyone Needs to Laugh). The half-time show will feature Chae Yeon, Kim Min Jong (Pearl Necklace/Secret) and Son Ji Chang. There even will be a pre-game 3-point contest between Mayor Mufi Hanneman and Lt. Governor Duke Aiona. The doors open at 6:00 p.m. and the players will probably start warming up around 6:30 pm.

Guest noknok

Hi could you tell me what drama the pictures came from? thx

Lauren

Lovers (Drama 2001)

Chanel : IMBC

On Air : 2001.11.05~2002.12.23

http://www.imbc.com/tv/ent/lovers/

http://www.imbc.com/tv/ent/lovers/photo7.html

I want to see this drama very much.

but I can't found DVD or VCD on internet.

If who has link to buy this drama please let me know,too.

:blush: