Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest noknok

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

hooray that this thread is getting recognized!

Lee Jung Jin is definitely a GREAT actor...and very good looking.

He's such a good person too! :D

Oh!!!! 'chrissejin'

I remember you in LJJ old thread :):D:P:)

Let me reposted your old time for Jungjin on this webboard.

bye.jpg

AHH! I miss JungJin Oppa so much! I'll try to share little stories about him in this thread so all of us can fall in love. Let's show him some support!

This is him at the hotel telling the staff members (who were staying an extra day) bye! I saw him the most that day before they left to the hotel. He came down earlier to bring down his luggage...smoked with some of the staff members...I saw him even shake my other friend's hand and give him a hug? (he's a guy) Probably because he won't be seeing him again since my friend is part of the US Staff. His hair was a little funny. Like he was wearing a hat, but he pushed his bangs down so it went straight across his forehead! Not attractive at all Jung Jin Oppa! He was also wearing jeans. That was my first time seeing him wearing casual clothes. He looked quite different!

I watched him sign the Love Story in Harvard posters. He was using my silver pen! He wasn't sure whether to write the actual date (he usually writes the date). But they just told him to just write the month. So he wrote 04.11. His signature looks really easy to copy. Just a bunch of swirls.

Then afterwards, my friend and I were bickering about whether to ask him to take a pic. We weren't sure to ask cause u know how some celebrities don't take pics unless they are wearing make up. And we've already taken pics with him. So we were bickering and then the producer overheard us. So he told Jung Jin Oppa "Jung Jin Ah! They want to take a picture with you!" And Jung Jin Oppa replies how he's already taken pics with us. But he was still willing to take pictures with us anyways. He didn't put his arm around us! Pft. So I just held onto his arm. His jacket smelled so leathery. He probably bought it in LA. I told him that he HAS to smile. Hehe. And he did. I don't think I had to tell him cause he was smiling in the first pic he took with my friend.

Later on, I realized that I didn't shake his hand and that I should ask him. He was already inside his car, so my friend and I approached his car. BUT he was talking on his cell phone! So we were debating whether to interrupt him. But I was like NO! THIS IS NOW OR NEVER. So I knocked on his window and he rolled down the window! Maybe I should've told him to come out of his car so I can give him a HUG! Haha...now that's a little too much. Well he rolled down his window and I asked him if I can get a handshake. And he lifted his left hand and I shook it (cause he was still holding onto his phone with his right hand). His hand was soo soft. I was like whoa..my hand is melting in his hand. His hand was soo soft and warm. *sigh*

He went to a Laker's game on Sunday. He probably really enjoyed it. He's such a basketball fan. *sigh*

--------------------

by chrissejin

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

reposted in Soompi / chrissejin

After Love Story in Harvard shows on tv,

I bet all the ladies will go crazy after Lee Jung Jin. He's soooooo HOTT!

I just have to share this cute thing he always does. Most of his scenes require him to dress up like button down shirt, jacket, and slacks (suit). But between scenes, he would wear just his button down shirt, slacks, and SNEAKERS!!! Hahaha. When I first saw that, I was like...what the? I should've said something to him when he passed by me. But I saw him later and my friend and I told him that his shoes are cool...keke.

Lee Jung Jin is sooooo nice! He first gave my friend a signature, then started smoking. And I was like "I want one too!!!" So he still had his cig in his hand...didn't know what to do with it. I think he was about to just throw it on the ground, but the other guy held onto his cig while he gratefully signed. While he was giving me his autograph, he asked me if I had an American name, so I told him what it was, and I think he repeated it. I told him to write my American name too, but he said that English is too hard! So the guy next to him told him to write it in Korean...but he didn't.

leejungjin.jpg

The first time I saw him....I was like screaming inside..it's LEE JUNG JIN!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! But of course I didn't do anything. Later on, I saw him return from shooting, and I insahed to him and he insahed back with a polite smile.

MV. APRIL KISS (VOD)

4kiss135copy2xm.jpg

Link to April Kiss MV.

hi noknok :P

this drama of his is currently airing in one of the channels here in our country. :P

actually ive only seen this once during the holidays. It's in the afternoon timeslot here.

he is a good/versatile actor. Appreciate his working skills. And working with Rae Won is one.

hugs

Dear noknok, Thanks for the April Kiss MV and the TV kidding fun links. :)

The April Kiss MV is so beautiful! I think I'll buy the vcd and watch the drama. :)

Lee Jung Jin's Filmography (Movie)

01. 해변으로 가다 (Bloody Beach) 2000

fXL_1087288816.jpg

Bloody Beach

Return to Pan-Asia Review Archive

Year: 2000

The kids of Bloody Beach

Director: Kim In-soo

Cast: Kim Hyun-jung, Lee Hyun-kyun, Lee Seung-Chae,

Yang Dong-kun, Lee Se-Eun, Lee Jung-Jin, Jin Tae-Sung,

Lee Chul-Jin, Kim Min-Sun (cameo), Lee Eun-Joo (cameo)

-------------------------------

02. 해적, 디스코왕 되다 (Hae-jeok, Disco King) 2002

fXL_1087289213.jpg

Director: Kim Dong-Won

Cast: Yang Dong-Geun, Im Chang-Jeong, Han Chae-Yeong, Lee Jeong-jin

-------------------------------

03. 말죽거리 잔혹사 (Once upon a time in Highschool) 2004

fXL_1087289565.jpg

Chronicle

Directed by Yoo Ha (유하)

Screenplay by Yoo Ha (유하)

Showdate : 2004.01.16

Website : http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Once..._Highschool.php

------------------------------------------

04. 마파도 (MAPADO) 2004

mapado.jpg

Comedy

Directed by Choo Chang-min (추창민)

Screenplay by Choo Chang-min (추창민) Jo Joong-hoon (조중훈)

Showdate : March 2005

----------------------------------------------

Dear noknok, I saw you only post the Trailors and the MV of Once upon A Time in Highschool. So I here find the links of the trailors of the other movies for you.

Mapado, trailor: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0002113.asf

Mapado, making: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0001824.asf

Mapado, poster shooting spot, making: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0001949.asf

Hae-Jeok, Disco King, trailor: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0000649.asf

Hae-Jeok, Disco King, MV: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/M0000650.asf

Bloody Beach, Trailor: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0000018.asf

Dear noknok, I saw you only post the Trailors and the MV of Once upon A Time in Highschool. So I here find the links of the trailors of the other movies for you.

Mapado, trailor: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0002113.asf

Mapado, making: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0001824.asf

Mapado, poster shooting spot, making: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0001949.asf

Hae-Jeok, Disco King, trailor: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0000649.asf

Hae-Jeok, Disco King, MV: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/M0000650.asf

Bloody Beach, Trailor: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0000018.asf

Dear akie

Thank you very much for ljj's vod

:D:D:D:D

you are very lovely

He was SOO HOT in SamChongSah (Trio) My goodness! That's where I totally fell in LOVE with him. How much he cared about the character played by Jung Dabin made me LOVE HIM! Plus he looked freakin HOT in that drama...wearing nice coats on his tall and lean body...WOW!

He's simply the best...and a GREAT person too! ^_^

jjoppame.jpg

leejungjin.jpg

jj.jpg

Guest kierelun

i like his smile. his acting is good but way under-rated. he should make a successful actor with his height, looks, and charm. prefer him to the other leading actor in lovers in harvard.

I heard some good news for LJJ's thaifans.

The drama " LOVE STORY IN HARVARD " will shown on TV chanel (Thailand).

But I don't know when is shown. I really hope may be coming soon.

I'll waiting to see Alex Hong face again.

Wha!! :D:) yahoo!!!! :P I can't wait hee hee !!!

:D:D:D:P:rolleyes:

stampalex2cu.jpg

2TV, '닥터 K의 심리파일'

drk_04.jpg

drk_02.jpg

drk_03.jpg

drk_04.jpg

doctorkK_04.jpg

doctorkK_03.jpg

doctorkK_02.jpg

doctorkK_01.jpg

본문,사진 출처 : KBS 닥터K의 심리파일 홈페이지

사진 출처 : KBS 포토뱅크

reposted: http://xn--mk1bl41b7gb28j.com/film_etc.htm

what show is this frm? also April Kiss? cus i love him wif this kinda hairstyle n in suits.... CUTE. wat a hot guy he is, b4 Love Story In Harvard, i didn't know him, but after tht he bowls me over! JungJin oppa fighting~

I heard some good news for LJJ's thaifans.

The drama " LOVE STORY IN HARVARD " will shown on TV chanel (Thailand).

But I don't know when is shown. I really hope may be coming soon.

I'll waiting to see Alex Hong face again.

Wha!! :D:) yahoo!!!! :P I can't wait hee hee !!!

wow so happy for ya! n btw, gotta add somethin ar.. Love Story in Harvard already showed on Japan channel KNTV last yr, but this yr APRIL, LSIH is goin to be shown again in Japan on another channel, Nihon TV, yeah! more exposure for LJJ

Wah!!! He's so COOL la!!!! :P:P:rolleyes:

2004112318283778.jpg

I fell in love wif him after tht chasing library book thingy. alex was chasing Hyunwoo, then after he got the book back, he smiled :D

Clip April Kiss

kiss01.jpg

Link Downlod clips 1-5

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_kiss01.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_kiss02.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_kiss03.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_kiss04.asf

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_kiss05.asf

33fm.jpg

Unbearable lightness of being " Alex Hong "

OH! My poor Alex !!!!!! :(:(

It sad ....So sad