Guest yeohweping

since it's a new page, i'll just post the FF link here. :D

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 7 [77.3MB / 350.4MB]

nobody0bk.jpg

available in my CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

just caught up on the episodes. the scene with tae kyung and eun min on the bench after the fight was pretty cute. and then the part when tae kyung found out where eun min leaves because he's her tutor now was funny. especially his expression when he looked at her marks. :P can't wait to see tomorrow's. the preview looks good with tae kyung shielding eun min from the splashing of the water as the vehicle drove by the bus shelter. :w00t:

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chibikko

^i dont kno why, but that is such a classic scene in alot of kdramas a guy preventing a girl from getting splashed with water. :wub:

Guest yeohweping

err.. sorry i am abit slow . Havent watched this drama before but i notice Lee Hyun Woo in this drama.

Can someone tell me does he appear often in every epi ?

thks!!

He haven't come out yet.. But as one of the leads, he'll be coming out on every ep. when he does :lol:

Guest yeohweping

Ep.08

Hee jung finds it hard to lie to Eun min's Aunt as she has been taking care of her since her mom died.

It's raining and Tae kyung went to the school to fetch Eun Min home. He remembered her saying that she doesn't like rainy days as she will only see her classmates being fetch by their family members while she's always alone. He got drenched later when he shield Eun min from getting wet. He end up wearing a skirt after showering at Eun min's place.. :rolleyes:

Yeong Min starts shouting at Eun ju when he finds out that she has used his tooth brush..

Yeong Min: I'm a guy and you are a girl..

: So how can senior be using my tooth brush?!

Yeong Min gets more angrier when he finds out that she has been using his pen and has been putting a wet glass on his scripts causing the ink to run..

Mrs seo has been having bad luck at work without her golden frog.

Eun Ju sends Tae Kyung home and goes to Tae Su's video shop. They find out that they like the types of movies. Tae Hee calls Tae su out of guilt and tells him everything.. Tae Su runs home to question Hee Jung about it.. :tears:

New previews

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/iq98/im...1/preview_9.swf

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/iq98/im.../preview_10.swf

Guest chibikko

Ep.08

Hee jung finds it hard to lie to Eun min's Aunt as she has been taking care of her since her mom died.

It's raining and Tae kyung went to the school to fetch Eun Min home. He remembered her saying that she doesn't like rainy days as she will only see her classmates being fetch by their family members while she's always alone. He got drenched later when he shield Eun min from getting wet. He end up wearing a skirt after showering at Eun min's place.. :rolleyes:

Yeong Min starts shouting at Eun ju when he finds out that she has used his tooth brush..

Yeong Min: I'm a guy and you are a girl..

: So how can senior be using my tooth brush?!

Yeong Min gets more angrier when he finds out that she has been using his pen and has been putting a wet glass on his scripts causing the ink to run..

Mrs seo has been having bad luck at work without her golden frog.

Eun Ju sends Tae Kyung home and goes to Tae Su's video shop. They find out that they like the types of movies. Tae Hee calls Tae su out of guilt and tells him everything.. Tae Su runs home to question Hee Jung about it.. :tears:

New previews

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/iq98/im...1/preview_9.swf

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/iq98/im.../preview_10.swf

thanks for the spoilers! cant wait for the ep to finish dling

thanks for the spoilers!! :D i still need to watch today's eppy. CB a bit slow for me tonight, so i'll work on the FF link after i can manage to get the LQ. ^_^

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 8 [53.9MB / 350.4MB]

love5fh.jpg

EDIT:

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

ep. 8 was so sweet. loved the bus shelter scene as predicted. :P and looks like eun min's sis is developing something with tae kyung. eun min's not gonna like that... :rolleyes: tae kyung looked so funny in the white top and skirt combo. :D hahaha... can't wait for tomorrow's episode! ^_^

i jus dying to know....

can someone do a spot translation of the scene when they were at the bus-stop before he shields her from the big splash?

it's been raining endlessly these last 2 weeks where i live and the only bright spark in this weather is that scene!

Guest yeohweping

Ep.09

Hee jung and Tae su went for drinks. Tae su tells Hee jung that she shouldn't have kept anything from him as he's a trustable husband.

Tae kyung went to see a movie with Eun ju, Eun min suddenly appears with three tickets in her hand saying that she has come to see the movie with them. But she fell asleep and dreamt that Eun ju and Tae kyung were kissing and she woke shouting no.. :lol:

Later, Eun ju received a call from her senior, Yoon Ki-Hun to go to his house by the seaside. So all three of them made a trip there together.

Yeong min was then interviewing a old woman about a case he's writing up. He calls up Eun ju later while he was typing on his computer. Tae Kyung answers the phone because Eun Ju was having a shower.

Hee Jung, Hee Su and Tae Su were having a meal at an expensive place as Tae Su just received a sum of money. Mrs Seo and her sister were shopping around after eating at home and they happened to see them eating there. Later at a shop, Mrs Seo sees her golden frog and thinks that Hee Jung was the one who sold it there :tears:

Lee Hyun Woo comes out on this ep. as Eun Ju's senior, Yoon Ki Hun.. :lol:

i jus dying to know....

can someone do a spot translation of the scene when they were at the bus-stop before he shields her from the big splash?

it's been raining endlessly these last 2 weeks where i live and the only bright spark in this weather is that scene!

Hi, ai*

Here is the spot translation of 08:35 of episode 8:

Hope this will put a little sunshine in your day in what sounds like a wet dreary weather.

Guy: You've been studying hard?

I said, what are you thinking about? (What are you so deep in thoughts about?)

Girl: I was thinking about that time when I went to your school to look for you, teacher.

You had an umbrella ready for me then too.

Guy: A swindler. (fraud. imposter) I really thought you were a screen writer.

Girl: If I were a screen writer, would you still be dating me?

You were thinking of me as a woman then, weren't you?

Don't you remember how good you were to me then?

Guy: Hey, hey.

Girl: I'm exactly the same person now as I was then.

How could I have changed so much to you, just because I'm wearing this uniform?

Guy: Hey, when is this bus going to come. Gee.

It never comes when you wait for it.

Girl: No. That day, you really did like me.

Guy: Suh Young-min. You can stop now. I can feel myself getting angry. (You're beginning to annoy me.)

After the splash.

Guy: Hey, don't do that. Don't touch me.

Girl: Stand still.

Guy: What kind of girl touches a guy like she handles a dough?

Girl: I said, stand still.

Archived