thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya17.jpg

one more set coming :)

thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya18.jpg

thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya19.jpg

thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya20.jpg

thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya21.jpg

thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya22.jpg

all done :D

I liked the first ep alot, very cute & funny. Lee Young Ae looks really pretty and Hong Kyung Lim is pretty cute in it :P

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

thelovethatwillnotbestoppedbya15.jpg

It says : Yeong Sin loves Tae kyung :crazy:

The first ep.is cute and funny but it also have it's sad moments :o

Especially when Hee Jung asked her sister to be tolerant as they are living under the Kim family roof top.

Tae Su knows what they are going through but he has no means to help them at all besides showing his conerns.. :tears:

thanks for the caps, deb. :D

i really enjoyed the first episode as well. ^_^ lee young ah looks really cute and pretty here. the only time i've seen her was on Love Letter a while back. this is my first time watching her in a daily drama. =)

hong kyung min's really cute as well. the first time i watched him was in the movie Emergency Measure No. 19. then recently in banjun, Can Love Be Refilled guest starring, and also on heroine 6. :D i just realized that he's back from the military. it's really good for him to come back like this. =)

anyway, i really like that scene at the beginning in the library. especially the part when LYA was trying to wake HKM up to get the book and then acting all cutesy and stuff. =P i also like the restaurant scene between them. is that LYA's sister in the drama with the messy room? :unsure: i don't know most of the cast. >.< in any case, i thought it was hilarious when she threw that guy's shoe out the subway door. haha...

i also thought it was cute when HKM's face lit up at LYA's call and then running towards her. ^_^ is that girl with the braces Yeong Sin? it was funny when HKM pulled up close to LYA to pretend to be a couple. :D i can't believe the girl splashed the drink on LYA's face. =0

from the first post of this thread, i recognize the grandma from the drama Loveholic and the grandpa from Let's Go to the Beach. ^0^ can't wait to watch the next episode! i'll try to help with links though it'd be late cuz i have to go back to work tomorrow and school's starting soon. =)

LQ & HQ of ep. 1 currently in my clubbox. :lol:

thank you yeohweping for introducing this drama to me & for the summary too.. I saw the first episode and I thought it was a good beginning. Usually daily drama tend to start out kinda slow... so this is a really nice surprise. I love the fact that LYA's character doesn't act like a spoiled rich kid ( well.. i guess it's the first episode so i shouldn't say that yet).. but i get a very down-to-earth vibe from her.

I really like the other girl too.. Hee Jung's sister ( the one that is living with the Kim family).. she has such a sweet/helpless look ( like those look that any guy would want to protect her and all).. i dunno how to explain it.. hehe.. hope she doesn't turn out to be an evil character cuz I kinda like her so far.

Guest -+g.r.a.c.e

Does anyone know if there is going to be a medium quality of this drama? maybe around 100 mbs?

because for an everyday drama 350 mb is ALOT of d/l for only half an hour but 46 mbs is way too small

thank you yeohweping for introducing this drama to me & for the summary too.. I saw the first episode and I thought it was a good beginning. Usually daily drama tend to start out kinda slow... so this is a really nice surprise. I love the fact that LYA's character doesn't act like a spoiled rich kid ( well.. i guess it's the first episode so i shouldn't say that yet).. but i get a very down-to-earth vibe from her.

I really like the other girl too.. Hee Jung's sister ( the one that is living with the Kim family).. she has such a sweet/helpless look ( like those look that any guy would want to protect her and all).. i dunno how to explain it.. hehe.. hope she doesn't turn out to be an evil character cuz I kinda like her so far.

Hi, Emily

Fancy seeing you here. :P

This is my first time venturing into daily drama, and I like it a lot thus far.

I saw LYA for the first time in "Golden Apple," and I liked her then.

I guess I can't resist cute, vivacious, sweet characters like LYA and LDH (from "My Girl"). :)

Guest yeohweping

Ep.02 is so much better than ep.01 :P

I like the last part where the Kim family besides the parents were having supper together.

Hee Jung cooked noodles for them. When they found out that there's none left for Hee Jung, they took an empty bowl and start pouring some of their noodles/soup to share it with her. It was so simple but so touching :lol:

Summaries links for all eps are on the front page :D

this drama looks interesting, can someone upload episodes 1 and 2 on megaupload or ysi? the ysi link for episode 1 on pg. 3 is already blocked!! please help, thanks!!!!

The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 1.asf [46.9MB]

available in my CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

FF link:

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

YSI link: ^_^

(please only use this if you must so that it doesn't run out as quickly. ^0^)

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=231PQSM...ZL0VRCRFI7NYAX8

OMG~~ I juz knew from reading page 1 that Hong Kyung Min is the main lead in the drama ~~~ :w00t::w00t::D

O..... I loved all his songs back then before he went to military.... & SO glad that hes back to the showbiz after 2 years of service ~~ Hes a really good singer ~~ B)

I love his latest released song !~~ & wOw~~ aw~~ he even acts in a drama now ~~~ haha... :lol:

hee.... the story sounds real interesting, & I like the casts ... all look cute ~~~

Many thankss to yeohweping, dreamweaver, chibikko & others... for the info. & links, caps .... :D

O... could someone please re-up Episode 1 on YSI or megaupload? the link is already blocked... & I cant use CB...... if possible, Episode 2 as well.... :P

Thkss thkss~~~ haha... soo excited ...... :rolleyes:

200512211026111110_1.jpg

Guest sparklinghugs

omg, this looks really good!!! i was watching can love be refilled but my mom didn't like it and i was only watching for hyung joong so i was looking for a different daily drama or sitcom n this is PERFECT!!! i love the cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Guest xshinhae05x

wait... so i'm kinda confused...

is hong kyung min and Lee Yeong Ah aren't related at all?

cuz i remember seeing his sister in law in lee yeong ah's house....

Guest yeohweping

wait... so i'm kinda confused...

is hong kyung min and Lee Yeong Ah aren't related at all?

cuz i remember seeing his sister in law in lee yeong ah's house....

They are not related at all.. Hee Jung was there at the house as a part-time cleaning maid as Eun Min and her mom just move in on that day :D

Archived