[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

LEE YOUNG AH IS SO CUTE HERE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

the girl who plays heejung... i never liked her and her and her senior were like a thing for attic cat haha

I LUV THIS DRMAMA

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

Sorry for being late.. I've little time to do the summaries as I'm now translating spy and helping out with the Goong's subbing project.. Here's ep.17 :sweatingbullets:

Mrs.kim scolded Hee Jung, saying that she's going around telling people that Tae Hee is a thief. Tae Su tells Mrs.kim to stop it and she finally realised that even the boys knew everything. Tae su drags Hee Jung outside and pretended to scold her while rubbing his hands in a way of saying sorry.Hee Su cried when she heard Hee Jung being scold without knowing that Tae Su was putting up an act. When they were far away from the house, Tae Su askes Hee Jung's forgiveness.

Tae Su: I'll kill myself/keep hitting till you forgive me.

: Isn't that enough for you?

Hee Jung: You are not bleeding..

Tae Su: Please just forgive me, Ok..

Hee Jung: It's blood.

Hee Jung puts a plaster on Tae Su's head when they get home. Tae Kyung wrote on pieces of paper to tell Hee Su silently that Hee Jung's now fine and there's nothing to worry about. Eun Min complains about the food that she's having everyday since Hee Jung was fired.Mrs kim decided to go on a hunger strike but nobody seem to be bothered about her.Eun ju and Yeong min went out to find ideas to write for their scripts. Mrs kim went out for food when there was none left for her in the house, but she ended up stopping the fight between mrs Seo and her sister. After Eun min's aunt left angrily, Mrs Seo and Mrs.Kim have a talk and Mrs.seo decided to let Hee Jung work for her again. Hee su feels uneasy dissecting the rabbit and vomits. Hee Su looks angrily/sadly at her sister as she watches her work in the cold. Hee Su starts scolding her sister for not taking care of herself.

Hee su: Does brother in-law knows about this?

Hee Jung: He doesn't know anything..

Unable to take it anymore, Hee Su askes Hee jung to get a divorce from Tae-Su. :tears:

ai*: you're most welcome. i knew i should've double-checked before deleting the files. :sweatingbullets: probably got mixed up cuz i've been downloading and uploading so much these days. :P

yeohweping: no worries. take your time and don't stress. your efforts are much appreciated. ^_^

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 19 [78.6MB / 350.3MB]

love4lx.jpg

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

^ his acting is really good. i think you'll find this drama enjoyable. :D

FF link added to my previous post. ^_^ watching this ep. now.

thanks again for the FF link!

i must say i'm very impressed with Hong Kyung Min's acting for a 1st timer!

dunno him from b4 but read somewhere he's a singer? the korean version of Ricky Martin?!!!!

really cant imagine that....ne1 got clips?

luv the chemistry between the leads....find them very cute!

Guest lilianatth

hi everyone

i really want to watch to this movie but i can't dl any episode in ff there something wrong with the link. can someone reupload the episode. thank you very much

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 20 [59.8MB / 350.3MB]

love5jg.jpg

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

today's episode was quite touching. my heart broke when eun min was calling for her dad in the subway. :tears: and yes, i love the chemistry between the leads. they're very compatible in this drama. can't wait till next week. monday's episode looks good. :w00t:

Guest yeohweping

Ost :lol:

Credit korean wind

313106.jpg

01 不懂不懂 -장윤정 (張允貞)

02 Cyasha - 이재은 (李在銀)

03 愛誰都不能阻止 동화 (童話)

04 愛且懷念(Inst.)

05 請幫忙 - 서후 (Seo Hoo)

06 叮囑 - 김민재 (金民在)

07 眼淚 (Inst.)

08 不要緊 -최수혁(崔秀赫)

09 Cyasha (Inst.)

10 離別後

11 約定 (Inst.)

12 不懂不懂(MR)

13 Cyasha (MR)

14 愛誰都不能阻止(Inst.)

http://211.176.63.196:8080/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375465.mp3

65-78

http://211.176.63.196:8080/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375478.mp3

mms://211.176.63.196/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375465.mp3

65-78

mms://211.176.63.196/3/HIGH_MP3/375/375478.mp3

Guest yeohweping

Ep.18-20

Hee jung tells Hee su that never even once she ever thought of leaving Tae Su. The Kims are family to them, they may have unhappy times but there are also good times too. So, just as long Hee su does well in her studies, she doesn't mind doing anything.Mrs.Kim come home with food for Tae hee who spends her days in the room.Hee Su looks at her sister as though as telling her that she can't find the happiness that she mentioned. Mrs kim and Tae Hee quickly cover up the food that she eating when Hee Su comes in. Tae Hee starts choking and Hee su went out to get water for her. Mrs kim starts to scold Tae hee why does she always embarrass her in front of the two sisters.Later, Mrs kim got the two sister and her sons together for a meeting on how to deal with Mr kim.Mrs Seo watch over Eun min while she puts her feet in the new spa machine but later, she starts complaining about her sister.Mrs kim tells the children to tell lie that she was not home to Mr.kim while she hides in the storage room. The whole kim family fell asleep after their plans fail, forgetting that Mrs kim was still in the storage.Mrs kim was in a shock when Mr kim appears in the storage instead of any of the children.Mr kim tells mrs Kim to leave like she said so but Mrs kim refuses to.The next day, the children are worried when they couldn't find mrs kim. Mrs kim suddenly appeared from the house telling to perpare for work and school and tells them that she has a way with Mr.kim.Eun min got a shock when she sees Tae Kyung giving a ride to Hee su and gets jealous.Eun ju tells Yeong min to help out when Ki hun moves in next door. Eun min got hit on the head when she sent messages to Tae Kyung during class asking who Hee Su was.

Tae Kyung bought lunch to eat with Hee Su and they talked about the comic book that Hee Su was reading.

When Tae Kyung was trying to teach Eun Min, she kept asking if Hee Su was his girlfriend. Eun min was so happy that Hee Jung had come back to work for them. Hee Jung finds the relationship with Eun Min and Tae Kyung rather strange.Tae kyung went home and questions his mom why did she let Hee Jung work at the Seo house again and Mrs kim comment that he is exactly a copy of his dad.Yeong Min got a shock to see Eun ju besides him when he wakes up and kicked her off the bed.Hearing the fight, Ki Hun comes over next door to stop them.Eun Ju starts ranting that why Ki hun and Yeong min are so different although they are guys.Then Ki hun askes Eun ju which type of female and male artists that she likes and she replies Kim tae hee and Eun min's teacher.Eun min went to find Tae kyung with the food she made, only to find him eating with Hee Su in their School's canteen. Eun min tries to get Hee Min to back out and stay away from Tae Kyung when she threatens her in the washroom. Eun ju tries to find out whether she loves Tae Kyung by using the method Ki Hun teaches her.

Ki Hun: Your heart will tell you if he's the one..

But Eun Ju finds out that she doesn't really like him that much.Eun min appears and askes Eun Ju why is she here. Mrs seo hides away her sister's shoes when she fell asleep using her chair. Eun ju tries to get Eun min to rest on her shoulders when she fell asleep. But she refused and was only smiling when Eun ju leaves.

Hee Su pretends to be depress seeing Tae Kyung and Eun min together and Tae kyung knew that Hee Su must be laughing away. Yeong min keeps complaining that they are always treating him like a maid and overheard what Ki hun told Eun ju about the heart will tell you if you like the person thing when he was in the ktichen.Later, Ki hun tells Eun ju that when the girl is tomboyish then her guy is most likely to be like an aunty.Eun Min start telling that love has already begining between the two of them and they have already even hugged twice.But Tae kyung says that how can he like someone that lies, cheats and behaves badly. On the subway train back home, Eun min starts talking down about the man selling things in there. She only realised that the man was her dad after she gets out from the train and the doors closed.Eun min keeps crying when she gets home and tell Tae kyung that she hasn't seen her dad for a very long time. Mrs kim went to sleep with Tae hee and Tae kyung stays with his dad. Feeling uncomfortable hearing the mushy words with Tae Hee and Mrs. kim, Hee Su went out of their room.Saying that she's resting a while before studying again to Tae Su, Hee su looks up into the sky and said that she misses her mom when no one's around.Mr kim looks upon the leaving Tae hee from behind with a heavy heart.Eun min tries searching in every train for her dad after she pretends to be sick.Tae Hee and her mom bullied Hee Jung by letting her carry all the heavy things while they take the light ones. Hee Jung takes out some of the money she meant to give Tae Hee after being treated misfairly and Mrs kim scold her for giving Tae hee so little when they left Tae hee's place.

hi everyone...i just got on board with this drama. i just saw the first ep. and it so funny (e.g. the running away scence :) )

i have one question ...when i open the file front that was provided in this thread it open to a blank page..why is that ..is the file not in there anymore or do i need a code...help?

hi everyone...i just got on board with this drama. i just saw the first ep. and it so funny (e.g. the running away scence :) )

i have one question ...when i open the file front that was provided in this thread it open to a blank page..why is that ..is the file not in there anymore or do i need a code...help?

sometimes it looks like a blank page cuz of the browser. just scroll down until you see Download Now on the left in the area where the file info is provided. click on Download Now and you should be taken to a page with different servers. you can select any one of them to download from. hope that helps. ^_^

thanks for the summaries, yeohweping!!! :w00t: i really don't understand how mrs. kim can be so mean to hee jung. even though tae hee is her daughter. she was obviously in the wrong with the whole stealing and selling the golden frog incident and not hee jung. mrs. kim should discipline her daughter like a parent should and not pamper her. :mellow: i don't know why mrs. kim can't treat hee jung more kindly. she's her daughter-in-law and does so much for the family. that really bothers me. :vicx:

just downloaded the OST and gonna check it out. heehee... :D

Archived