[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 9 [74.3MB / 350.4MB]

love7vo.jpg

i know i'm usually later than other peeps in terms of getting and uploading files during the week due to school and work, but if you guys can support my CB, i'd really appreciate it. ^_^ my inspection date is on Jan. 18th!! maybe you'll see other files in my CB that you'd be interested in. thanks very much!! :D will upload today's ep. on FF once i get the LQ. =D

EDIT:

FF link for LQ:

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance ne1 can provide a ysi or FF link to epi 9? i cant use CB. thanks!

i had to go to bed before the link was done... ^_^ will edit my previous post with the link as well.

The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 9.asf [74.3MB]

this episode was interesting. especially in the movie theatre. :P heehee... poor hee jung for being misunderstood by mrs. seo though. can't wait to see today's episode. :D

i had to go to bed before the link was done... ^_^ will edit my previous post with the link as well.

The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 9.asf [74.3MB]

this episode was interesting. especially in the movie theatre. :P heehee... poor hee jung for being misunderstood by mrs. seo though. can't wait to see today's episode. :D

thanks dreamweaver! dling now but i'm going to bed cuz it's past midnite for me here!

Guest murdoc_19_2000

it's interesting :) I download all 9 episodes but can i ask for the subs???? :( Really tough when i cant understand anything!

Guest yeohweping

it's interesting :) I download all 9 episodes but can i ask for the subs???? :( Really tough when i cant understand anything!

There're no subs for it but those are interested are welcome to do it :lol:

edited my previous post with FF link for the LQ version. ^_^ enjoy! it was a heartwrenching eppy, especially the part when hee jung was yelled at by mrs. seo and she broke down completely cuz she got kicked out. :tears: and tae kyung could only watch from the side helplessly. also, it was sad to see eun min thinking about how compatible her sis seem to be with tae kyung.. :( can't wait for next week's ep. i hope the whole gold frog misunderstanding gets cleared up soon. :D

Guest yeohweping

Ep.10 Sorry for the late summary as I finish dling and I had class on friday.

Mrs seo found her golden frog at the shop And the storekeeper told her that it was sold to him by a thirty something woman.

Mrs kim returned home calling for Hee Su to help paste the plaster on her back but found nobody home..

Mrs seo and her sister ran back to the eating place thinking that Hee jung was the one who sold the frog.

At home, Mrs Kim was searching for food to eat. After Tae su, Hee jung and Hee su return home, mrs kim scolded them for throwing her aside. :phew:

Tae kyung went out the missing Eun min but he ends up being bitten up by the dogs while saving her. Eun min becomes jealous/sad on seeing how compatible Eun ju and Tae Kyung seem to be.At night, Eun min kicked the heavily sleeping Eun ju to the far side of the bed.

Eun min: Sister, you are to keep away from him or you are going to get it from me.

Yeong min who mistaken that Eun ju was having fun with a guy while he was having a hard time interviewing the old granny, treats her coldly when she gets back.Eun ju start ranting at Yeong min when she reads the things that he wrote, saying that he has made a mistake interviewing the granny instead of someone else like the police or someone else that knows about the case as the granny will only be adding in her personal one sided view. But she ends up crying when she talks to the granny :sweatingbullets:

Yeong min has now fallen in love Eun ju when he sees a soft side of her.

Hee jung was being force to tell the truth that Tae hee was the one who stole the frog but Mrs seo still thinks that Hee jung was lying and chased her out of the house in front of Tae kyung. Tae kyung pretends not to know her as he needs the money to pay his school fees and he wants to be near Eun min as well. He asks Eun min what happen and Eun min tells him that Hee jung says that her sister in-law was the one who stole the frog. Tae kyung gets annoyed when Eun min keeps mentioning about it. Hee jung starts banging at the door while crying for Mrs seo to let her in. :tears:

Guest - - Yehri

just wanted to thank dreamweaver for always uploading the files onto filefront

you dont know how much you help me ^^ <3

thank you sooo much ^^

i LOVE this drama

i dont know why not everyone wtaches it .__.

Guest yeohweping

Ep.11

Hee jung banged at the door but mrs seo refused to let her even when Eun ju came home. Hee jung cried on her way to Tae su's shop but she dried her tears and Tae su that nothing was wrong. She tells Tae su to take mrs Kim out to eat meat. Eun min was jealous to see her sister hanging around to offer Tae kyung a ride home whenever she has lessons. Tae kyung felt uncomfortable when he was kissed by Eun ju who suggested to french kiss him the next time. Tae kyung questions Hee jung about the frog incident in the kitchen while he asked Hee su to wait outside. Hee su's eyes were teary when she heard what they said. :(

Tae kyung : Why are you doing this? Are you crazy? Why must you sacrifice so much?

Hee Jung: I'm willing to do anything for you and Hee Su because you are my family.. :tears:

Mrs kim and Tae Su return home after their meal while Tae kyung went out to fetch their dad. mrs kim became angry after knowing that Tae su brought her out because Hee jung told him to do so. Tae kyung followed his dad to get the goods for the shop but the owner starts pushing Mr. kim around because of money. Being suddenly sick and tired of the things that he had seen happening around, Tae kyung starts venting his anger by throwing the things in the wholesale shop and later pushes his dad away when he starts pulling at him outside the shop. Mr kim fell down and Tae kyung was shocked by his own acts, broke down and cries. Later when they went home on the bus, Tae kyung went forward to hold his sleeping dad who was a few seats away. Mr kim's eyes were open when he rested on Tae kyung's shoulders. :tears:

Archived