[drama 2006] Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone 사랑은 아무&#4602

Guest yeohweping

wow, sounds like another heartbreaking episode with the kim family. :(i hope tae kyung will quickly realize that eun ju is not for him. :P

Please support my CB. My inspection is in 2 days! Thanks!!

:D

[LQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 11 [76.0MB]

i'll try to work on a FF link tonight when i get home. ^_^

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh.... i was so moved by Tae Kyung's love for his father!

he's good for a 1st time actor - this part was quite intense but he carried it off!

dreamweaver : thanks again for the FF link! hope ur CB does well for inspection! good luck!

Please support my CB. My inspection is in 1 day! Thanks!!

:D

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 12 [74.9MB / 350.1MB]

love8qc.jpg

thanks ai*. don't think i'll make it this time around. maybe next month. :mellow:

FF link for LQ:

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

awwwww!!! poor eun min! must be so heartbroken! wat a scene she popped into!!!!

wat is eun ju doing?

can ne1 do a spot translation for the part in the bedroom?

wat were they saying esp eun ju just before eun min opened the door?

thanks!

Guest yeohweping

ep.12&13

When Tae Kyung and Mr.Kim reached home, the Kim's family were putting up the fire to BBQ the meat. They had a rather fun time but Tae kyung sneaked out of the house later to drink alone. Ki Hun came over to Eun ju's place for a rest before going back home. Yeong Min became jealous and used Ki Hun's snoring as an excuse to drive him away. He starts changing the bedsheets as soon as Ki Hun was out of sight. Getting angry at Yeong min for his bad behavior, Eun ju went for drinks with Tae kyung.. :o

Later, they go to the Seo's house to carry on with their drinks and talks. Eun min gets misunderstood when she sees Eun ju on top of Tae kyung which a result of an accident. She throws away his shoes in an anger to dogs the next morning. When Tae kyung woke up the next morning on Eun ju's room floor, he has a feeling that he was being misunderstood by Eun Min. He went home shoeless and Hee Su has already prepared to go to school.

Hee Su: Aren't you going to school?

Tae Kyung: I'll go later..

After Hee Su left, Tae kyung and Tae Su went out to catch Tae Hee home. Tae kyung ends up fighting with Tae su when he complains that Tae su and the rest of the Kim family doesn't know what Hee Jung is going through being blame as a thief and she was already fired because of that. :tears:

Tae Hee refused to go home despite being caught twice by Tae Kyung. Tae su decides to let her off and tells Tae kyung that they are going home without her. At the bus stop, Hee Jung was binding up the tree as a part time job to earn money to buy back the frog. Yeong Sin went to Eun min's school to find trouble with Eun min but they ended up going to the disco together. Tae kyung waited outside the house for Eun min but she never appears. Tae kyung stayed there till mrs seo came home and he left after he received his tution fees.

Hee Jung has an urge to vomit and was tearing away because she is feeling very unwell..

Tae Kyung handed his money all to Hee Jung saying he should help pay since he is a guy from the family. Hee Jung takes his money along with what she has earned to return to mrs seo.

Yeong min tells Eun min to buy cigarettes as she looks most like an adult. But she ends up being caught lying by mr.Kim when he sees her student pass in the money purse. :sweatingbullets:

Guest yeohweping

Ep.14

Eun min was punished by holding up a box over her head in the shop. Eun ju who just had a fight with the producers and Yeong min over her scripts, got a call from Tae kyung saying that Eun min was not home yet. Worried she rushed back to the Seo's house, only to see mr.kim dragging Eun min home. Hee jung got a fright when she saw Mr.kim at the Seo's house. Mr.Kim started to lecture Mrs.seo on how to teach her children the right behavior. Feeling angry, Mrs Seo blurted out that Tae hee had stolen her gold frog and how Hee jung was paying back the money. At that moment Tae Kyung came by but instead of letting him in, Eun ju takes him out for a talk because mrs Seo said she doesn't want to see anyone else at the moment. Mr.Kim who was in a shock upon hearing Tae hee did, was unable to stand up for a moment. Later, when mr.kim went home with Hee jung, he called everyone out in the house. After Tae kyung left, Eun ju met her Aunt in a food tent eating alone. :sweatingbullets:

Aunt: Never treat your sister too good or you'll end up like me.

At the Kim's house, Mr.kim was scolding the whole family over the golden frog incident and nobody noticed that Hee Jung was really feeling unwell. Later, Hee jung fainted when she was talking to Hee Su who has just came back. Hee Su screamed for her brother in-law and Tae Su carried Hee Jung on his back, running to the hospital. :tears:

Archived