[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Just now, realistic2280a said:

OMG! So far...:w00t::crazy: how could HS stand it... haha...

Thanks for replying :D @chsaf

I gather because the actors are quite young hence less steamy scenes :D

Hahahahaha HS did his best to last till ep 21 :sweatingbullets:

Yeah the romantic scenes are very sweet, mild and innocent.

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, chsaf said:

It's episode 21 :w00t: but there's nothing to see :cold_sweat:

Lol all the other kisses actually were a lot more than when the actual deed took place. Unless, leaning in is something exciting for certain folks :). I find it sexier when he was biting her ear (even if that particular situation wasn't ideal). But I understand because in a jail and very visible to the guards one has to be careful and make it quick lol. That's why in the carriage he wants more of that...only problem is there seemed to be more people around hahahah. If RuiRui can hear their conversation then doing anything other than talking would be a disaster lol

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Lol all the other kisses actually were a lot more than when the actual deed took place. Unless, leaning in is something exciting for certain folks :). I find it sexier when he was biting her ear (even if that particular situation wasn't ideal). But I understand because in a jail and very visible to the guards one has to be careful and make it quick lol. That's why in the carriage he wants more of that...only problem is there seemed to be more people around hahahah. If RuiRui can hear their conversation then doing anything other than talking would be a disaster lol

Yeah but their other kisses seem very... soft? Like there's no passion but sweetness and fluffy, soft things haha.

I remember someone here said maybe Han Shuo was in a VIP jail so there's no guards around (lol so maybe it wasn't quick?). That carriage scene plus with Zi Rui happily laughing is just priceless.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Usi said:

If you search for passionate and not sweet kisses then you are wrong here. The naughty things are for other Dramas. :lol:

Actually I don't like passionate kisses, sometimes they look forced and fake :sweatingbullets: and is one of the reasons I feel that I won't enjoy watching IL. Also why I love ELOD, cos their kisses are light and the romantic scenes mostly consists of loving gaze and stares. :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Yeah but their other kisses seem very... soft? Like there's no passion but sweetness and fluffy, soft things haha.

I remember someone here said maybe Han Shuo was in a VIP jail so there's no guards around (lol so maybe it wasn't quick?). That carriage scene plus with Zi Rui happily laughing is just priceless.

But at least we get some lips to lips action even if it's nothing to write home about. At the jail there was nothing  beside her leaning in. I guessed, they just want us to use our imagination ( some of us I am sure have wild ones lol). True he might have some privacy and all but still some "rice cooking" can be loud hahhaha 

• LOL 5

So the epilogue was the 4min play by the leads?
in fan meet attire?

I’m crushed :lol:

sigh...

Looking forward to their Beijing fan meet.

you know, I didn’t even realize HS was doing any biting in that not too ideal scene until I saw the posts about that BTS. I thought he was simply...nuzzling. :joy: 

Too short a time to see anything really, though the ungentlemanly intention was clear. 

they should have filmed that biting in jail - more appropriate ...bet that clip would soar to first place. Keke.

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Actually I don't like passionate kisses, sometimes they look forced and fake :sweatingbullets: and is one of the reasons I feel that I won't enjoy watching IL. Also why I love ELOD, cos their kisses are light and the romantic scenes mostly consists of loving gaze and stares. :heart:

Same I have watched a few where there are quite a bit of kissing (like need to come up for air kissing). But I don't care for it as much. I like maybe 1 or 2 max anything beyond that is a bit much. I enjoyed the gentle kisses more. Our banana and orange is young and learning it together but I do want them to kind of kiss before leaning in. I mean, Han Shuo deserves a little kiss considering he waited all that time :)

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

The top drama one is so exciting. The top 2 places changes every few hours. I’ve been following the past few days too. 

its a very tight competetion for top 1 and 2.  Base on that report last 2 days ago Under The Power was ahead by 50 thousand votes, and it took 2 days work from QCC fans to at least catch up. Thats hard work..

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Ok im curious, as i just reading the subs... now on ep9

1. Why is HS still in QQ's City? Why he is not moving bk to his city?

2. The subs translation seemed confusing, is HS a Crown Prince or just a "Master" (son of a rich man?), after his marriage, why is he not moving bk to his kingdom?

Thanks!

• Like 1