[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

1 hour ago, Adidaem said:

Another ZLX interview, this one sounds even more interesting when I scanned through:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5Njk4Mjk4NA==&mid=2653109254&idx=1&sn=a1c4befc8586e2cd537dc1dfe3c3a397&chksm=bd3765a18a40ecb7701b8de6507889a3c13516b84b9deff9d2ed18792ba03e9c6582d94af8e3&token=1308758786&lang=zh_CN#rd

E.g. she accepted ROTAR role as she had no other choices/offer at that time 

Thank God she accepted it and also give encouragement & support to Yu Xi as her male lead.

They are our perfect banana & orange!

I also think her crying scene improved over time. 
My favorite is when Qian Qian trying to protected Han Shuo in episode 6.
And the iconic
Han Shuo: "Who dares to hurt her?"
Soldier: "Nobody wants to hurt her, we just want to hurt you" LOLOL

Lu Si and her hot male leads:
all credit to owner

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Adidaem @enzek we're so lucky ZLS accepted this role, maybe she was thinking that this role is too similar with her previous roles hence was a bit hesitant but still took it because she had no other job. Also when she agreed to the project, the male lead role was not chosen yet. So we're again really really lucky to have DYX join the production. Can't imagine anyone else portraying QQ and HS. :love:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@Adidaem I agree that the third princess's character who was meant to be cannon fodder without much depth has the potential to be so much more! (this one is on you, Xiao Qian you bad writer :joy:). I was talking about this with someone else on another forum and they said the third princess was probably pushing her boundaries to get some guidance from her mother, but instead she got even more spoiled. So it's kinda tragic in a way if you think about: QQ (original) wanted her mom's attention and love in the form of guidance & discipline and got none; whereas CC wanted her mom's attention and love in the form of LESS guidance & discipline, and also got none. The queen used the wrong method on the wrong child :grimace:

But I also agree with @enzek that a reboot with QQ original as the main, while potentially super fun, wouldn't work because if we firmly are on the XQ-HS ship (and I'm sure we damn are!), I can't imagine HS falling in love with anyone else but our cute crazy and kind Xiao Qian ("the Qian without the grass radical", she said), so it would ruin my enjoyment of the show :dissapointed: I know what you mean about production potentially f-up a modern era setting like BBJX, but this writer seems to be ok at modern settings (with her previous dramas). And we're getting a modern drama from her in a week, 99 points girlfriend! I hope it'll be good! 

• Like 2

Watching Episode 21 and seeing what PH said to QQ, it was inevitable he would fall in love with her. She was always encouraging him and telling him he could enjoy the Qin, he could be more than the Minister of Education.

• Like 4

It looks like our leads were fated to join this drama. I'm sure both of them are more than thrilled they did, for season two I imagine RuiRui as Xiao Qian's best friend and Bai Bai as HS's manager in the real world.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Articpsy said:

It looks like our leads were fated to join this drama. I'm sure both of them are more than thrilled they did, for season two I imagine RuiRui as Xiao Qian's best friend and Bai Bai as HS's manager in the real world.

Will they also keep interrupting our banana & orange romantic/kisses scenes in the real world too?

Scriptwriter please make them know how to read the mood this time

• LOL 5

46 minutes ago, Articpsy said:

It looks like our leads were fated to join this drama.

The ZLS interview I posted above gave a bit more details about the auditions process for this drama. E.g ZLS had to act the same scene over 40 times with various candidates for the ML.  

But yeah glad it was both of them. Can’t imagine someone else in the roles. In fact other than one or two roles, generally I think casting was superb for this drama 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Han Shuo can't get that one night in jail out of his mind lol. His mind is going to be occupied by thinking of ways to have a very long "rice cooking" session. And RuiRui reaction was just everything. He acts like he just won a prize in a game show.

• LOL 8

28 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

The ZLS interview I posted above gave a bit more details about the auditions process for this drama. E.g ZLS had to act the same scene over 40 times with various candidates for the ML.  

40????~!!!!!!!!!
FOURTY 

damn that is alot of option, they are truly fated to act together in this drama, 

our banana and orange came out well, i am proud

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Isrin said:

Turns out our drama's english name TROTAR was actually SuMu's suggestion :D

His English is really cute :P

https://weibo.com/7333387499/J61offRTH

seem like the crew are very active and attentive, i'm glad they choose this name it is very symbolic. 

i'm also like their interaction bts, everyone got along well

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Adidaem said:

But yeah glad it was both of them. Can’t imagine someone else in the roles. In fact other than one or two roles, generally I think casting was superb for this drama 

Wow 40? I wonder which number of candidate is Yu Xi.

Btw, I read comment in twitter that Lu Si & Yu Xi is from the same circle of friends before acting this drama together. Maybe that one of the reason why she believes in him to be her male lead.

Whatever it is, thank God that they both are choosen for this drama.

And I like how Lu Si answering the interview related with TROTAR.

Her answer made me smile & laugh. Happy pill!

When DYX being hyper LOL

Both are jealous man who love their wives but Han Shuo is superior in communication skills-_-

Even when he's jealous & possessive, he still don't cross the line.

Anyway Pei Heng is lucky that his love rival is not Li Cheng Yin LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Wow no wonder for once the English name actually make sense for this show. Usually the English name is so random, but this one is meaningful! 

Really? Because majority of the English names for Cdramas that I watch make sense compares than Kdramas that I watch LOL

Many times Kdramas will make me think "What even the heck with the tittle?":P

But now I'm just enjoyed the head scratching English tittle for the dramas:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, enzek said:

Really? Because majority of the English names for Cdramas that I watch make sense compares than Kdramas that I watch LOL

Many times Kdramas will make me think "What even the heck with the tittle?":P

But now I'm just enjoyed the head scratching English tittle for the dramas:sweatingbullets:

I don't know, I mean, how did we go from the beautiful 月上重火 to "And the winner is love". Is the winner ever not love? :P

I think this is the one case where I prefer the English title, it is meaningful and spot-on! They at least put some thought into it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, enzek said:

Both are jealous man who love their wives but Han Shuo is superior in communication skills-_-

Even when he's jealous & possessive, he still don't cross the line.

Anyway Pei Heng is lucky that his love rival is not Li Cheng Yin LOL

if HS is like LCY man, our QQ wont be able to have a male servant lololol

plus idk why people making fanfic of HS and XF(female lead in goodbye my princess), the blanket HS used to protect QQ wont even save him against LCY attacks.

our HS is much softer, although they relo is up and down both party at least talk lol

• LOL 4