Fan MVs

Lmangla

I only have two fanmade videos. One was already posted by @Lmangla which was made by a TaecGui shipper. 

And this is the other one. It was submitted by the fans of the "Reply 1988" couple Deoksun+Taec to a Valentine's Day contest here. 

1. Name of the Drama: Reply 1988

2. OTP: Deoksun and Taec.  Of course, would I be on the losing team? pwahahaha. 

But here's the write-up that @hafunohane prepared for it.

"Choices are made every day of our lives and sometimes they become defining moments. Deoksun had always chosen Taek, placing him as her ultimate priority only to be disheartened when he seemingly only has baduk on his mind. Watch as Taek shows Deoksun that his choices mirror those of her own, proving her that the gift they share, the gift of the present, is one they chose together."

3. Music: "Sort Of" by Ingrid Michaelson and "Season of Love" by Shiny Toy Guns

Again, @hafunohane had them properly credited on the vid.

4. Any details about its production that I'd like to share?  No comment. It's a trade secret.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Lmangla friend, I just tried on another fan video & I hope everyone will like it! :wub: Gosh, I love this guy so much.... :D

Show: High Kick Through the Roof!

OTP and what you love about them: Lee Ji Hoon & Shin Se Kyung!!:wub: They are not exactly an OTP in the series, but I love them both as as a cute couple!

The music used in video: Tu Tu Hai Wahi by DJ Omax Official

making details: This series is already a decade old! But this is one of my top fav K-dramas of all the time, despite the not-so-good ending! And she has a crush on him but he doesn't know a thing about her feelings... So I find that one-sided love is more beautiful than both fall in love with each other! It's more like a magic.... :)

Enjoy & have a nice day, guys!! :heart: 

• Lmangla unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

my first post here:winkx:

ive been enjoying my time back into fan vidding, recently just posted this..

fandom: its okay to not be okay drama 

song: ruelle - monsters (acoustic) x game of survival

been immersed with the psychological battle on the drama, i cant stop thinking about the song with the leads story.. "Monsters stuck in your head (their traumatic past).. Are we the hunters or are we the prey? (How they are surviving with their own battle with 'monsters')" 

if youre interested kindly watch it on 720p resolution & small screen one for best experience

as i know my vid quality is limited due my source/render device not good.. Hopefully i would have new gear for vidding soon but i should waiting for now *.*

& it is kinda hard to maintain the engagement on yt these days.. I'll keep trying^_^

So if you like this one then to like it on its yt link will be wonderful:Megathanks:

have a nice day everyone who stumbled on this post

with love, bai:heart:

Archived