[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

directed by Han Ji Seung of ‘Alone in Love’. I love AIL...

———-

OSEN | 2020. 02. 05. 6:29 PM

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon's promising collaboration in "I'll Find You on a Beautiful Day"

202002051821776333_5e3a8a569468d.jpg

Viewers are paying a lot of attention to the drama "I'll Find You on a Beautiful Day". After the main poster delivering the lyrical vibe between Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon was announced, the expectations of the audience, who are eagerly looking forward to this drama, have also been heightened.

The new Mon-Tue drama "I'll Find You on a Beautiful Day" (general TV channel JTBC, scriptwriter Han Ga Ram, director Han Ji Seung) is a warm and romantic drama revolving around Hae Won (played by Park Min Young) who got tired of life in Seoul so she moved to Bookhyun village and reunited with Eun Seop (played Seo Kang Joon), a bookstore owner.

While Hae Won and Eun Seob are standing apart from each other in the first teaser poster, the two are together and deliver deep poetic emotions in the main poster dropped on February 5.

The poster features the scene of Bookhyun village in the snowy winter. The surroundings are soon covered with pure white snowflakes and masses of icicle are under the eaves. The poster capturing the heart-fluttering silver scene makes viewers desire to visit Bookhyun village. The main characters of the poster are Hae Won and Eun Seob, who are immersing themselves in the Bookhyun village landscape created by the winter. This image is reminiscent of a couple waiting for the first snowfall together, thereby giving viewers more fluttering feelings. Although they are only standing side by side, the two's perfect chemistry is heightening viewers' expectations for their love story to be unfolded in Bookhyun village.

That is not the only reason for the increase in the viewers' expectations for the drama. This is also the first time the film has revealed the outside scene of the "good night bookstore", which has always aroused the audience's curiosity about its form over the past time. The bookstore, which carries the feeling of an old tile house, is overflowing with warmth, resembling the spring boy Eun Seob, the owner of this place. That's why winter is not cold even though the whole world is filled with white snow. The affectionate introduction "Me in the winter met you, a warm guy like spring" has made viewers believe that the spring is coming and it will warm up the cold winter.

Viewers are also pouring the keen interest to the main poster containing the beautiful scenery of Bookhyun village and the "melo" chemistry of Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon.

"I'll Find You on a Beautiful Day" will be directed by Han Ji Seung - the director of such melodramas as "Alone In Love", "Valid Love". In addition, the drama's script will be taken over by Han Ga Ram - the talented scriptwriter recognized by the public through "A Midsummer's Memory". The drama is scheduled to air its first episode at 9:30 pm (KST) February 24 after the end of "Diary of a Prosecutor".

[OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi Kyung]  /seon@osen.co.kr
Photo = Provided by JTBC 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plot sounds simple and like it will be a light hearted sweet drama. I’d better get myself prepared to ship PMY with SKJ though cos I always find myself getting obsessed and shipping her with all her co stars lol 

Looking forward to it :D

Lee Jae Wook Shows Contrasting Charms In 1st Preview Of New Drama Character

Lee Jae Wook Shows Contrasting Charms In 1st Preview Of New Drama Character

Feb 12, 2020
by D. Kim

The first stills of Lee Jae Wook have been unveiled for “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice”!

The upcoming drama tells the heartwarming story of Hae Won (Park Min Young), who tires of the city life in Seoul and goes to her hometown Buk Hyeon, where she runs into former high school classmate Eun Seop (Seo Kang Joon) who runs an independent bookstore there.

Lee Jae Wook plays Eun Seop’s best friend Lee Jang Woo, who is now working for the city government. Ever since elementary school, he continuously was class president and ranked first in his class.

Lee Jang Woo is known among the town for his bright personality and shining smile. However, as shown in one of the images, he is also seen with a stern facial expression as he is very serious about his work.

The production team commented, “The character’s charms have been further maximized through Lee Jae Wook’s character analysis skills and thorough preparation. His synergy with Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon, who are his former classmates in the drama, is also beyond imagination.”

“We ask for much interest towards ‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice,’ which will showcase Lee Jae Wook’s perfect transformation into a realistic public servant,” the staff added.

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” is set to premiere on February 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST via JTBC.

Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young Live In 2 Completely Different Worlds In Upcoming Romance Drama

Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young Live In 2 Completely Different Worlds In Upcoming Romance Drama

JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” has unveiled a new glimpse of the everyday lives of its two leads!

Based on the novel of the same name, the upcoming romance drama will tell the story of Mok Hae Won (played by Park Min Young), a woman who moves back to her small hometown of Buk Hyeon after growing tired of city life in Seoul. There, she reunites with Im Eun Seob (played by Seo Kang Joon), a warm-hearted independent bookstore owner who has carried a torch for Mok Hae Won for a long time.

On February 14, “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” released contrasting stills of the different lives led by Mok Hae Won and Im Eun Seob before they meet again in Buk Hyeon. As an exhausted cello instructor in Seoul, Mok Hae Won looks tired and wearily alone amidst the cool palette of a wintry Seoul. She also appears to be struggling with her own emotions in one photo, which captures the character looking both surprised and at a loss for what to do.

Spoiler

Park-Min-Young.jpgPark-Min-Young-2.jpg

Im Eun Seob, on the other hand, leads a quiet life in the warmth of his small bookstore. He finds comfort and strength in his daily routine, which begins with a hot cup of coffee in the morning and includes plenty of time to read books. For the bookstore owner, whose main goal in life is to “eat well and sleep well,” this ordinary existence is a welcome blessing.

The newly released photos raise the question of what ultimately leads Mok Hae Won to leave Seoul behind and return to Buk Hyeon—and how the cold Mok Hae Won and the warm Im Eun Seob will transform one another once they reunite.

Spoiler

Seo-Kang-Joon.jpgSeo-Kang-Joon-2.jpg

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” premieres on February 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Watch: Park Min Young Reunites With Seo Kang Joon And Lee Jae Wook In Teaser For New Drama

Watch: Park Min Young Reunites With Seo Kang Joon And Lee Jae Wook In Teaser For New Drama

Feb 17, 2020
by D. Kim

A teaser has been revealed for the premiere episode of “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice”!

The upcoming drama tells the heartwarming story of Hae Won (Park Min Young), who tires of the city life in Seoul and goes to her hometown Buk Hyeon, where she runs into former high school classmate Eun Seop (Seo Kang Joon) who runs an independent bookstore there. Lee Jae Wook plays Eun Seop’s best friend Lee Jang Woo, who also attended school with Hae Won.

The first episode preview shows Hae Won’s return to Buk Hyeon. Eun Seop asks her how long she is staying, and she replies, “I’m going to try staying until spring this time.”

She also runs into Jang Woo, and they all meet up together with high school friends. When asked “Is there someone you liked out of the people here?,” Eun Seop responds, “It was Mok Hae Won.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” is set to premiere on February 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Park Min Young, Seo Kang Joon, And Lee Jae Wook Talk About How Well They Match Their Characters In New Drama

Park Min Young, Seo Kang Joon, And Lee Jae Wook Talk About How Well They Match Their Characters In New Drama

Feb 17, 2020
by C. Hong

On February 17, JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” held a press conference through an online broadcast. Producing director (PD) Han Ji Seung and cast members Park Min Young, Seo Kang Joon, Moon Jung Hee, Lee Jae Wook, and Kim Hwan Hee were in attendance.

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” tells the story of Hae Won (Park Min Young), who gets tired of city life and returns to her hometown of Buk Hyeon. There, she runs into her former high school classmate Eun Seop (Seo Kang Joon), who now runs an independent book store.

PD Han Ji Seung said, “We made the drama with the goal of giving comfort and warmth to people who are struggling under the weight of harsh reality. The actors’ acting, the cinematography, music, and sound editing is made to be as serene and natural as possible.”

Park Min Young, who has played bright and energetic characters until now, talked about how Hae Won is different. “Recently I did two romantic comedies in a row, but through this drama, I think you might forget what kind of characters I played before,” she said. “All the teasers have shown the bright side of Hae Won’s character, but in the drama itself, there are many scenes where Hae Won is closed off from the world because she has been hurt. She will slowly heal with the help of Eun Seop and everyone around her, but at first it will be quite dark. With my other characters, they were either bright to begin with or I knew what kind of characters they were just by looking. I had to look carefully at Hae Won before I could understand her.”

The drama is based on a book of the same name. Seo Kang Joon said, “I fell in love completely with the original novel. I read the script and it has been tweaked a little to fit the drama format, but the basis is very similar to the novel. That’s why I wanted to do it. I was drawn to the story of Eun Seop, who develops the courage to love someone even though he might be hurt. Eun Seop has a lot of fears because he’s too independent from society. I was drawn to that.”

Park Min Young added, “I was looking over various scripts and this was one of them. I wasn’t drawn to it at first. Compared to the other projects, this was a bit bland. But after I finished reading it, my thoughts kept returning to it. Something about it lingered in my imagination. Rather than being like spicy Hamheung naengmyeon [cold buckwheat noodles], I think that it’s similar to Pyongyang naengmyeon, which doesn’t have any strong flavors but is somehow addictive.”

The actress was also asked about putting on a high school uniform to play the younger version of herself. She replied, “There are a lot of flashback scenes and I thought it would be hard to capture the right emotions if they cast someone else. I tried it, even though I had my doubts. Please look on those scenes with a generous mind.”

Lee Jae Wook plays Eun Seop’s best friend, Lee Jang Woo, and is known as the “angel” of Buk Hyeon. He is also Hae Won’s former high school classmate. He said, “I think that I matched well with my character this time.” Seo Kang Joon added, “Jae Wook has a really good personality. He is the moodmaker on set. Jang Woo is like that too, and he’s really lovable.” Lee Jae Wook said, “I film a lot with Kang Joon and we’re always smiling. That’s how well we work together. I’m having a lot of fun filming.”

Seo Kang Joon shared his thoughts when he heard Park Min Young had been cast. “I was curious to see how she’d express the character, and I thought she was similar to the way I’d imagined Hae Won,” he said. “The way she looks is similar to the way I imagined Hae Won to look, and the emotions she expressed were similar. When we started filming, I could really see her as Hae Won and immerse myself into the story.”

Park MIn Young said, “To be honest, I thought that Seo Kang Joon didn’t fit the role of Eun Seop. Because he’s too good-looking. If you look at a photograph of someone who looks like Seo Kang Joon, you might find it hard to believe that that person has had a hard life. I thought that they should cast someone less good-looking. But when we started filming, he didn’t have any ambition to look good. He wore casual corduroys and knitted sweaters and sensible parkas. I thought, ‘He is an actor. He purposely dressed to be like his character.’ After that, I started thinking of him as a particularly handsome Eun Seop. I had too much prejudice at the beginning. I thought he didn’t look like someone who was from the countryside, or someone that would match well with me, but when we actually started working together, we naturally fell into the roles of Eun Seop and Hae Won.”

moon-jung-hee.jpgkim-hwan-hee.jpg

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” premieres on February 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki

9 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Thank you for the teaser and subbed video.  I have been waiting for a proper teaser with plot and dialogue. It looks good!

2 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

I like how all their outfits so harmonious. I especially like PMY's dress. I think this type of press conference must be less nerve wracking for the cast.

Archived