[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Зображення

Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young Reunite As Adults In Their Hometown In Posters For New Drama

Jan 20, 2020
by S. Park

JTBC amped up excitement for “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” with new posters!

This upcoming drama tells the story of a woman named Mok Hae Won (played by Park Min Young), who moves back to her small hometown after getting sick of the city life in Seoul, and reunites with former high school classmate and current independent bookstore owner Im Eun Seob (played by Seo Kang Joon).

On January 20, Park Min Young shared the drama’s official poster on Instagram. She wrote, “‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice.’ First broadcast on February 24.”

In the poster, Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Young come face-to-face on a snow-covered path. He pulls his bike along while she is accompanied by a red suitcase. The words on the poster say, “Between the winter when I wanted to hide alone and the spring when I wanted to breathe with you.”

Hi! I love Park MinYoung! I loved Queen for 7 days and Her Private Life! I don’t know the actor. I’m curious about him! too lazy to read! When does this drama start? And does anyone think it’ll be good? 

edit: I just read the post before me! it starts February! I’m so sorry. But does anyone think it’ll be good? 
edit: it doesn’t matter! I’m sure anything with PMY is going to be good!

20 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I love Park MinYoung! I loved Queen for 7 days and Her Private Life! I don’t know the actor. I’m curious about him! too lazy to read! When does this drama start? And does anyone think it’ll be good? 

edit: I just read the post before me! it starts February! I’m so sorry. But does anyone think it’ll be good? 

You may know that Min Young always choose the best, so this drama will be good for sure. As for KSJ, he is one of amazing actors,

he has this absolutely fantastic charm so sweet and warm, you cant help but fall for him incompletely I think he is perfect for this role , and if you want know more  you can watch his prev dramas  like Watcher, The third charm, and my fav  Are You Human Too?

Just now, Oksana Sutra said:

You may know that Min Young always choose the best, so this drama will be good for sure. As for KSJ, he is one of amazing actors,

he has this absolutely fantastic charm so sweet and warm, you cant help but fall for him incompletely I think he is perfect for this role , and if you want know more  you can watch his prev dramas  like Watcher, The third charm, and my fav  Are You Human Too?

So PMY always choose the best dramas! I didn’t know that! Thanks for letting me know! So I will try to look at the actor’s works! Thanks for sharing those with me! I can’t wait to watch PMY. I get warm feelings when I watch her. And she makes me so happy when she’s acting!

3 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

So PMY always choose the best dramas! I didn’t know that! Thanks for letting me know! So I will try to look at the actor’s works! Thanks for sharing those with me! I can’t wait to watch PMY. I get warm feelings when I watch her. And she makes me so happy when she’s acting!

of course  her dramas:  Healer, City Hunter, Remember War of the son, Man of Glory, WWWSK, Sungkyunkwan Scandal Dr. Jin - its the best dramas ever all the classic!

Зображення

JTBC’s upcoming drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” has released a new behind-the-scenes video!

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” tells the story of a woman named Mok Hae Won (Park Min Young) who moves back to her small hometown after getting sick of the city life in Seoul and reunites with former high school classmate and current independent bookstore owner Im Eun Seob (Seo Kang Joon).

The script reading begins with the actors introducing themselves and the director and screenwriter expressing their wishes for the actors to film safely and enjoyably. In addition to the leads Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Young, actresses Moon Jung Hee, Kim Hwan Hee, and Im Se Mi were also present at the script reading.

Park Min Young shares, “I’ve taken on the role of Hae Won, who used to teach cello to students in Seoul but shuts the door to her heart after getting hurt by many people. She returns to the town of Buk Hyeon where she used to live when she was young. She’s a character who is healed after meeting Eun Seob, her aunt, and the people she used to know when she was younger.”

Seo Kang Joon also introduces his character by sharing, “Eun Seob runs ‘Goodnight Bookstore,’ and he’s a simple and warm guy. When Hae Won moves to the city of Hye Cheon, they heal each other, give strength to each other, and grow together.”

On her thoughts on the script reading, Park Min Young says, “Normally, script readings are inevitably awkward, and I was worried because I was very nervous. However, many people put on an excellent performance, so it was fun, and I was happy.” She adds, “It was a good time that made me feel certain that this will be a good project.”

Seo Kang Joon reveals, “I was really nervous, but the senior actors made it very fun. I think that each individual’s compatibility [with their character] is really great, so we had a very fun reading, and I’m looking forward to what’s to come. I hope this becomes a warm project for the people watching as well as the people acting.”

Park Min Young wraps up the video by saying, “Like the title says, we’ll be coming in February when the weather is slightly nicer, so please show lots of interest and love.”

I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” premieres on February 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki! Check out the teaser here.

Hmm... This pairing intrigues me. Not only because in reality PMY is older than SKJ in real life, but also because male actors paired with PMY almost always overshadow her... I hope it's going to be a really good melodrama. It has been too long since Mianhada Saranghanda... 

Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young Are Hopeful In Posters For “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”

Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young Are Hopeful In Posters For “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”

Jan 28, 2020
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” has released new posters starring Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon!

The upcoming JTBC drama is about Hae Won (Park Min Young) who leaves Seoul after getting sick of the city life and reunites with her former high school classmate Eun Seop (Seo Kang Joon) who runs an independent bookstore.

In her new poster, Hae Won looks stunning in front of the snow-covered fields. Although she’s closed the door to her heart after being deeply wounded by people, Hae Won is smiling brightly in the poster. She may seem cold on the outside, but she has a bright and warm heart on the inside. Furthermore, the text on her poster reads, “Can I lean on you? To that place where you are,” revealing that she still wants to feel the warmth of other people. Viewers are curious to see if Hae Won will finally be able to open up as the drama moves forward.

Park-Min-young1.jpg

Eun Seop, who always looks affectionately upon others, is smiling brightly in his poster, revealing that he’s the person Hae Won wants to rely on. The text on his poster is slightly different from Hae Won’s and reads, “Can I look forward to it? To that place where you are,” reflecting the way he has kept her quietly in his heart all this time. When Hae Won finally returns to the town of Buk Hyeon, Eun Seop’s life will be drastically transformed. Putting behind the past in which he quietly watched over her from afar, he wonders if he can also expect something from her now.

Seo-Kang-Joon2.jpg

In the combined poster, Hae Won, who wants to rely on someone, and Eun Seop, who is looking forward to something, look in each other’s direction and give off the feeling that their desires and anticipations will come true. Viewers are looking forward to see how the romance will unfold between the two people who seem to be radiating warmth as they smile at each other.

Park-Min-Young-Seo-Kang-Joon2.jpg

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” is a collaboration between director Han Ji Seung of “Alone in Love” and “Righteous Love,” and writer Han Ga Ram of “A Midsummer’s Memory.” The drama premieres on February 10 at 9:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “War of Prosecutors.” Check out their latest teaser here!

Watch: Park Min Young Is Melancholy In New Teaser For “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”

Watch: Park Min Young Is Melancholy In New Teaser For “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice”

Jan 28, 2020
by K. Z

The second teaser for “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” has been released!

This upcoming JTBC drama is about Hae Won (played by Park Min Young) who leaves Seoul after getting sick of the city life and reunites with her former high school classmate Eun Seop (played by Seo Kang Joon) who runs an independent bookstore.

In the new teaser, Hae Won sits at a desk reading a book of poetry. Narrating aloud, she reads the first two lines of a poem titled “To The Daffodil,” which says, “Cry not, for lonliness is what makes you human.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” is a collaboration between director Han Ji Seung of “Alone in Love” and “Righteous Love,” and writer Han Ga Ram of “A Midsummer’s Memory.” The drama premieres on February 10 at 9:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “War of Prosecutors.” Check out the firtst teaser here, and the new teaser below:

Archived