[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

the original novel writer of "If the weather is fine, I will find you" updated instagram !!

[The English title of "I will come to you if the weather is fine" has been determined. It would be a bit awkward to translate Korean sentences directly. The translation of the overseas copyright group of the publisher into "l'll find you on a beautiful day" seems to be closer. Thank you.

Світлина від 香港朴敏英後援會.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Seo Kang Joon - Premieres in February
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crew updated the Naver Blog and wrote on January 2 that Min Ying was in a bad condition and was sick,

so she ended the filming early.

I hope she will come back very soon! 

So that is why they didn't start promo yet.

Recover quickly dear!! 

On 1/5/2020 at 4:35 AM, dimadiess said:

I wish they didn't change the title, "I’ll go to you when the weather is nice" sounds so lovely to me :wub:  as if were straight out a poem 

I agree. I thought that was such a pretty, poetic title^_^ but I suppose it isn't short and snappy enough for searches and algorithms or whatever.

2 hours ago, raziela said:

I agree. I thought that was such a pretty, poetic title^_^ but I suppose it isn't short and snappy enough for searches and algorithms or whatever.

I like first version too... it's really like quote from novel and its very right place here.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Park Min Young & Seo Kang Joon - Premieres on February 24th

EOSKOxkWoAAVjJr.jpg

First Stills Of Park Min Young Unveiled From Upcoming Drama With Seo Kang Joon

Jan 15, 2020
by R. Jun

JTBC’s upcoming drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title) has revealed the first stills of Park Min Young!

The drama tells the story of Mok Hae Won (played by Park Min Young), a woman who gets sick of city life in Seoul, moves back to her small village, and reunites with Im Eun Seob (played by Seo Kang Joon), a man who owns an independent bookstore there.

A source from the drama said, “Park Min Young has a particular sensibility that can make you feel warm and tender no matter how cold the weather. In the last days of winter, you’ll be able to see deep emotional acting from Park Min Young, who’s perfect for the melodrama. Please look forward to the drama, where you’ll be able to see a new side of Park Min Young as Hae Won.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” is set to air in February after the conclusion of “War of Prosecutors” and will be available on Viki.

park-min-young-1.jpg

Seo-Kang-Joon-3.jpg

Seo Kang Joon Transforms Into Warm-Hearted Bookstore Owner For New Romance Drama With Park Min Young

Jan 16, 2020
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” has unveiled its first glimpse of its male lead!

Based on the novel of the same name, “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” is a romance starring Park Min Young as Mok Hae Won, a woman who moves back to her small hometown after growing tired of city life in Seoul. There, she reunites with Im Eun Seob (played by Seo Kang Joon), who owns an independent bookstore in the village.

On January 16, after releasing its first stills of Park Min Young, the upcoming drama gave viewers their first look at star Seo Kang Joon in character. The actor wears a kind expression as Im Eun Seob, a warm-hearted bookstore owner who has been in love with Mok Hae Won for a long time.

Im Eun Seob enjoys the peace and quiet of his everyday life, and his gentle smile reflects his thoughtful, considerate manner towards other people. Not only is he kind to Mok Hae Won, but he is warm and caring to everyone he meets, and he unfailingly prepares a hot cup of coffee for everyone who comes into his bookstore.

Seo-Kang-Joon-2.jpg

The producers of “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” remarked, “From the moment he entered [the village], Seo Kang Joon became the very essence of the character Im Eun Seob. You can safely look forward to Seo Kang Joon’s emotional romance, which will melt any hearts that have been frozen by the winter cold in just one breath.” 

They added, “We ask that you show a lot of love and interest in ‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice,’ which will find its way onto the small screen in February, the time between winter and spring when you need Eun Seob’s warmth.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” is scheduled to premiere in February and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon’s long-awaited JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” has finally unveiled its first teaser!

The drama tells the story of Mok Hae Won (played by Park Min Young), a woman who gets sick of city life in Seoul, moves back to her small village, and reunites with Im Eun Seob (played by Seo Kang Joon), a man who owns an independent bookstore there.

The teaser begins with 18-year-old Mok Hae Won playing the piano in front of Im Eun Seob and their classmates. It is at this moment that Im Eun Seob begins to feel intrigued by Mok Hae Won.

In the scene that follows, Mok Hae Won is standing outside against the backdrop of the beautiful autumn scenery of the town of Buk Hyeon. She gazes at a bare field that has been harvested and asks, “Hey. Those things that look like marshmallows. What do you call them?” stopping Im Eun Seob in his tracks. She looks straight at him and says, “Do you know?” Im Eun Seob’s eyes are filled with emotion as his voice narrates, “I’ve always been curious about you.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” premieres on February 24 following the conclusion of “War of Prosecutors” and will be available on Viki.

Archived