[Drama 2020] I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice, 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

0ly40

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[New Drama News] 19.12.11 According to the news in the January 2020 issue of the official magazine "J'ELLO" issued by JTBC Mediacomm,  new drama "If the weather is fine, I will find you" will be First aired on February 10, 2020 to March 31st, for a total of 16 episodes.

Світлина від 香港朴敏英後援會.

Lee Jae Wook Discusses What Motivates Him To Act, Another “Extraordinary You” Role He Would Have Liked To Play, And More

Зображення

Lee Jae Wook laughed at online comments that jokingly talked about wanting to squeeze in between the wrinkles caused by Baek Kyung’s knitted brows. “Whenever I hear it, it feels strange. In my next project, ‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice’ (literal title), I won’t be frowning. Viewers will have to be ready to squeeze in between somewhere else.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1371054wpp/lee-jae-wook-discusses-what-motivates-him-to-act-another-extraordinary-you-role-he-would-have-liked-to-play-and-more

Зображення

Park Min Young Thanks Kim Jong Min For Sending Gift To Drama Set

Dec 19, 2019
by J. K

Park Min Young got a gift from her “Busted!” co-star Kim Jong Min!

On December 19, the actress posted on Instagram to show the coffee truck that Kim Jong Min had sent to the set of her upcoming JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title).

The truck includes banners that say, “The criminal is you” (the Korean titled of the show “Busted!”), “Keep it up, Park Min Young!!” and “‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice,’ let’s hit it big!!!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1372511wpp/park-min-young-thanks-kim-jong-min-for-sending-gift-to-drama-set

Hello everyone!
Just passing by to let you know that VIKI has just licensed

I'll Go to You When the Weather is Nice 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

untitleddawdeaqwdwas38kzd.png

LICENSED CHANNEL: https://www.viki.com/tv/36913c-ill-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice

VIKI SYNOPSIS:

A love story taking place in a small bookstore in the countryside. Hae Won (Park Min Young) moves back to her hometown village after being sick and tired of her life in Seoul as she was emotionally hurt by many people. Eun Seop (Seo Kang Joon) who runs a bookstore in the village, lives a simple life. He daily life involves waking up, drinking coffee, reading a book and writing his blog. However, when Eun Seop meets Hae Won, his daily life begins to change.

[New Cast Casting News]

19.12.20 Newcomer actor Kim Yong-dae starred in JTBC "I will come to you if the weather is good", playing the handsome high school student.

Світлина від 香港朴敏英後援會.

Зображення

Kim Young Dae To Reunite With Lee Jae Wook In New Drama Starring Seo Kang Joon And Park Min Young

Extraordinary You” stars Kim Young Dae and Lee Jae Wook will be reuniting for a new drama!

Kim Young Dae has been confirmed to star in JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice.” Based on a novel of the same title, the warm romance story is about Mok Hae Won (Park Min Young), a woman who gets sick of city life and moves back to a small village, and Im Eun Seob (Seo Kang Joon), a man who owns an independent bookstore there. Lee Jae Wook was previously confirmed to star in the drama as Lee Jang Woo, a friend of Im Eun Seob.

Kim Young Dae will be playing Oh Young Woo, who attended high school with Mok Hae Won. Growing up in a difficult family environment, Oh Young Woo has spent much of his life alone and is quite inconsiderate as a result. However, he starts to experience a diverse range of emotions as he becomes increasingly interested in Hae Won.

The actor commented, “I am very happy to join a great drama. I wanted to really appear in the drama because I enjoyed the novel, so I am honored to join. I will work hard to show good acting.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” is set to premiere in February as a Monday-Tuesday drama on JTBC.

@Lawyerh so this new eye candy is also interested in her ? I think Lee Jae Wook is the bff of SKJ  right ? So maybe he’s not part of the love triangle.  Love triangles already headache ,  I can’t do love quadrangles :lol:

On 12/20/2019 at 5:46 AM, marykarmelina said:

Hello everyone!
Just passing by to let you know that VIKI has just licensed

I'll Go to You When the Weather is Nice 날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

LICENSED CHANNEL: https://www.viki.com/tv/36913c-ill-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice

VIKI SYNOPSIS:

A love story taking place in a small bookstore in the countryside. Hae Won (Park Min Young) moves back to her hometown village after being sick and tired of her life in Seoul as she was emotionally hurt by many people. Eun Seop (Seo Kang Joon) who runs a bookstore in the village, lives a simple life. He daily life involves waking up, drinking coffee, reading a book and writing his blog. However, when Eun Seop meets Hae Won, his daily life begins to change.

So quickly wow :blush:

Archived