[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

sugarplum892

15 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Fang Leng might forget but there's no doubt he's internally struggling whenever he sees her with Fang Lie. The look he gives her, heart melting. I'm glad Fang Lie is there for her. He likes her but yet he knows his brother does too. I feel bad for him up to date. Falling in love with two women that's connected to his brother, twice. The Banquet...sigh Fang Leng. But it was nice to see the ex stood there watching Fang Leng jealous over XQ a girl he supposedly doesn't remember hahahah.

Like @angelflower translated:

XQ: If you can't always be with the person you love, would you let that person keep all the memories by themselves?

FL: But feelings cannot be erased, Xiao Qi.

His feelings are still the same but he doesn't know her anymore. No wonder he is scared silly. XQ desperation for skinship isn't helping either. But he already started to remember a few snippets.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen a more FL that is innocently shameless lol. Every chance she gets she's all over that chest of his. He doesn't remember XQ but he also doesn't want the EX. When she hugs him he stood there unmoved. I know she's kind of crazy over him but I do feel somewhat bad for her. One sided love is tormented for the person that'll never get the love return.

Fang Leng is jealous of XQ more now that he can't remember than when he did remembered her lol. He's probably frustrated that he wants her but can't have her because he doesn't remember. Can't wait for episode 17. 13-16 is for this week right? So no more till next week?

5 hours ago, ash1999 said:

Someone else had recommended it to me as well. If this ends I'll give it a try. Do they have chemistry in there? Sometimes the drama is good the leads have next to nothing chemistry and that sucks. 

yes. It is a hit or miss but hte leads do have chemustry.  it is a time travels story. The FL goes back in time to the olden tiems with kings,  and meets the ML, etc...

Ok I'm going to translate the previews but I don't know where to start because the english subs are at least 2 weeks slower than the previews... So would it help if I did the snippets in the Previews for Ep 13-16 (which are for this week but english sub will be next week?) At least you'll get the conversations in the previews.

Also, I have seen a video compilation of the previews for Ep 17-20 (!!) as well, but I'm waiting for the official trailers from the official channel so that the video embed will not disappear... (but we'll see if I can wait >.<)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 13 Preview Translation:

XQ: His heart beat really fast that day!
Fang Lie (darn- the bros have the same initials): Could it be that he has really fallen for you?

XQ: Why do I need to si..sign..?
Fang Leng: In case you forget your identity. (I think he signs his name 'Fang Leng' on her palm) Since you're someone who did agree to be my girlfriend before.

Fang Lie: Wasn't it just a trip to the dessert store? Why do I feel such a change in your attitude towards him?
XQ: I think he really does like me.
Fang Lie: Keep being silly, you!

JX: I want you to get your brother's fingerprints for me. Only you can help me this time... just like how you used to buy me milk tea.

Fang Lie: No, you must drink this!

Man: Precisely because there's only one vial, I should give it to the most suitable person.

XQ: No- it's not like that!
Fang Lie: My brother is gonna go crazy now. 

Xiao Bu (the turtle): Xiao Qi! Xiao Qi, you'll be hypothermic at this rate! Let me go look for Fang Leng for you!

Fang Lie: Why do you always have to hurt the women who like you?
Fang Leng: You're saying that she likes me?
Fang Lie: Of course. Did you think it was me?

Fang Leng: I've also been waiting for someone, someone I'll never forget. Just like you, waiting for someone who will never let you feel cold again. 

Fang Leng: Don't be afraid.

I decided to add CC to the Youtube videos so more people can see the translated previews haha. But they might take time to review my submission so here are the text translations first. 

Episode 14 Preview Translation:

Doc: Are you sure you didn't do anything to her?

Doc: He didn't just forget Xiao Qi. He even forgot how Xiao Qi changed him.

Fang Leng: As long as you agree to break up with me, I can agree with any condition you make.
XQ: I don't agree to breaking up.

Fang Leng: You must have a reason for clinging to me like this.
Fang Leng: Get her out!

XQ: Just listen to me!
Guards: Miss Chai!

JX: I knew you had amnesia since a long time ago, and I've been covering up for you ever since.

Fang Lie: It can't be because I kissed her, so she doesn't want to see me anymore, right?

[Hard Drive Read Error]
Assistant Han: Impossible! The information from the memory bank cannot be erased.
Fang Leng: What about other contents? Have they been erased as well?

XQ: I don't believe that I can't shock you back with my abilities.

JX: Can you fire Chai Xiao Qi?
Fang Lie: Last time when you exposed her of stealing the sapphire, I covered for you. Now she's done nothing wrong; on what grounds do you want me to fire her?

Fang Leng: Did I ever love you?
XQ: No.

Fang Leng: I don't know what happened between us, but now I'd rather I never had memories of you at all. 

XQ: Let's think about these problems when he finally stops hating me.

Fang Leng: Who released the photo?

XQ: Have you decided? When will you return the thing to me?
Fang Leng: You want to threaten me just because of this? You think too highly of yourself.

JX: Have you been waiting long?
XQ: Wait.

@angelflower

Thanks for the translation...I watched the previews for further episodes but the way it was edited it was all over the place. The part where he wrote his name on her palm and she did the same to his was cute :D then he told gave the waitress his business card so that if XQ comes into the store with another man to call him lol. He's simply too cute when he's jealous.

It's weird that Tencent approved my CC for Ep 13 preview but then ignored my submission for Ep 14. Oh well, I guess I'll just be putting them here then. I'll do 15 and 16 now. The official previews for Ep 18, 19 and 20 are up but somehow they missed 17 =.= I'll do them there as well. 

Episode 15 Preview Translation:

XQ: All the news regarding our relationship is fake. 

JX: I want you to remember that you're not worthy of Fang Leng's feelings. And he will never fall in love with you. (Ridiculous woman.)

XQ: What are you doing?
Fang Lie: Getting a clear explanation from him. If he wants to be with someone else, then he shouldn't trouble you in the future. 

Fang Leng: So you mean that you got together with my brother after breaking up with me?
XQ: It's not you chasing me away now, it's me choosing to ignore you.

XQ: I said such harsh words to Fang Leng. Why is he still asking to meet me?
XB: It must be the one last time to clear things up. 

Fang Leng: Why does it hurt to hear that she's leaving?

XB: Oh right. Since you're broken up, you might lose the chance to get your annunciator back if you still don't do it quickly. 

XQ: What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the medicine?

JX: I have something to announce. I'm in a relationship with Fang Leng.
Reporters: Can we get some time please? Please explain...

Fang Leng: Chai Xiao Qi, I really hate you. Why do you bring me such troubles every time you appear?

JX: Do you really want to know what happened between us?
Fang Leng: I don't want to owe you.

Episode 16 Preview Translation:

XQ: Get down, Fang Leng! Where are you going?
Fang Leng: Are you done yet? I'm not going to pursue yesterday's matters but don't push it.
XQ: I'm done. We were done a long time ago.

JX: I'm in a relationship with Fang Leng.
Reporters: Are there any plans to get married?
JX: We'll leave it to fate.

XQ: This horrible Fang Leng! He was still sleeping with me last night and now he's announced a relationship with another woman!

JX: Gossip about us is everywhere now. You have to consider it.
Fang Leng: So you were my girlfriend in the past.
JX: Let's not talk about the past. Let's talk about now. Are you willing to start again with me?

XQ: I'm happy that you found such a nice girlfriend. I wish you all the happiness, for you to grow old together.
Fang Leng: Fine. I got it.

XB: Xiao Qi, are you alright?
XQ: I can't control the tears from my eyes. 
XB: This is not a good sign. It seems that Fang Leng is dangerous for you.

Fang Lie: Must it be my brother?
XQ: Don't mention him!

Dad: You've had your fun these years. It's time to settle down with a nice girl. 

Fang Lie: Who've never had their heart broken? You'll be fine after a good cry.
XQ: I'm not heartbroken! If anyone's heartbroken, it should be Fang Leng ---- 
XQ: What's wrong? Why is it like this? 

XQ: You had my tears. I'll have your blood.
Ms. Chai: Remember our fighting!  

Fang Lie: Would you still want Xiao Qi? No matter how she tries to approach you, like you, would you still want her?

2 hours ago, angelflower said:

Episode 16 Preview Translation:

Hide contents

XQ: Get down, Fang Leng! Where are you going?
Fang Leng: Are you done yet? I'm not going to pursue yesterday's matters but don't push it.
XQ: I'm done. We were done a long time ago.

JX: I'm in a relationship with Fang Leng.
Reporters: Are there any plans to get married?
JX: We'll leave it to fate.

XQ: This horrible Fang Leng! He was still sleeping with me last night and now he's announced a relationship with another woman!

JX: Gossip about us is everywhere now. You have to consider it.
Fang Leng: So you were my girlfriend in the past.
JX: Let's not talk about the past. Let's talk about now. Are you willing to start again with me?

XQ: I'm happy that you found such a nice girlfriend. I wish you all the happiness, for you to grow old together.
Fang Leng: Fine. I got it.

XB: Xiao Qi, are you alright?
XQ: I can't control the tears from my eyes. 
XB: This is not a good sign. It seems that Fang Leng is dangerous for you.

Fang Lie: Must it be my brother?
XQ: Don't mention him!

Dad: You've had your fun these years. It's time to settle down with a nice girl. 

Fang Lie: Who've never had their heart broken? You'll be fine after a good cry.
XQ: I'm not heartbroken! If anyone's heartbroken, it should be Fang Leng ---- 
XQ: What's wrong? Why is it like this? 

XQ: You had my tears. I'll have your blood.
Ms. Chai: Remember our fighting!  

Fang Lie: Would you still want Xiao Qi? No matter how she tries to approach you, like you, would you still want her?

Thanks for the translation!

Can't wait till Fang Leng chases after XQ lol. The part where he says that Miss Jiang is just workmates had me smiling. She looked up to Fang Leng with optimism only for him to killed it with an early death hahahah. 

Awww...it was a little sad to see XQ heard Fang Leng didn't want her anymore. Sigh, he needs to make up to her because he finally made her leak lol.

I am writing this assuming people have watched the many short clips the channel posted. Seriously, they spoiled everyone before posting the subtitles at episode 9. Their short clips are already at episode 16 lol. So weird. But I watched all of the clips.

@ash1999 I know what you mean, I can't help spoiling myself every time I watch C-dramas because of the way they upload stuff haha. But then I don't need subs so I just watch all the latest episodes so that's not too bad. It's only terrible with this show since I'm busy :(

I'm using the preview for Ep17 from another website since Tencent hasn't realised and don't seem to be rectifying it. The other clips on Youtube, as you may have seen, are edited really weirdly. Edit: Tencent has uploaded the Ep17 clip so I've updated accordingly. The video also has CC now!

Episode 17 Preview Translation:

Fang Leng: Do you think my house is a place where you can enter and leave as you like?

XQ: What are you doing? Let me go.

JX: Everything that you have, I have too. I can even help with what you don’t have. Don’t you think that we’re a destined pair?

XQ: The person he loves is her. Which means I can’t think of him anymore.

Fang Leng: There are some people you know are good, but you don’t want to get close to them. Then there are those people who are full of faults from head to toe, yet you keep wanting to get close.

FL’s mum: You’ve already broken up with him. Why are you still protecting him? As long as you reveal his fatal flaw, you’ll be set for life.

XQ: Where’s the money? How can there be no money if you want me to open my mouth?

Assistant Han: Ms. Chai went to meet the Director today. They gave her a large sum of money.

XQ: What is it?

Fang Leng: Why did you meet my dad?

XQ: I thought you’d never ask. I was chasing after you the whole time to tell you about this.

Fang Leng: Cut the crap.

XQ: She wanted me to reveal your illness, but I didn’t say anything. I promised you, that I’ll keep your secret.

Fang Leng: Do you think I can trust you?

XQ: Where are you going?

FL’s Dad: In her eyes, you’re merely a tool for her to climb up. She’ll kick you to the curb once she’s done using you.

XQ: You promised that you would believe everything I said.

Fang Leng: I’m asking you to get out!

Episode 18 Preview Translation:

Fang Leng: Thank you.
XQ: If there’s nothing else, I’ll take my leave.

Doc: Your symptoms are very clear to me. Three (four in Chinese) words. You like him.
XQ: Impossible.
Doc: Isn’t it obvious? If you don’t like him, why would you become his girlfriend?

Fang Leng: What happened before between Chai Xiao Qi and me?

XQ: This perfume… I name it Memory. It’s a scent a very important person likes the most.
Fang Leng: Someone I’ll never forget.
Staff: Mr. Fang, what’s wrong?

Doc? : There’s no virus stronger than Like (Love). Once you’re infected with this virus, no matter who you see, you’ll imagine it’s him.
Fang Lie: What’s wrong, Xiao Qi?

XQ: Is there a way you can erase someone from your brain?

Fang Leng: Am I very scary?
XQ: No.
Fang Leng: Why is it that I became like a sick person every time I come near you?
XQ: Don’t come near me. I can’t control myself when you come near me.

Last two previews for now! 

Episode 19 Preview Translation:

XQ: Do you still care for me?
Fang Leng: What do you think?

XQ: In the lift, he gave up the chance to escape and stayed with me. I think it was from that moment, I learnt to control myself. 
Fang Lie: He cares for you. And you? Do you care for him?

Ms. Chai: I saw how strongly your feelings towards Fang Leng were before. Why are you now giving up on him?

FL’s Dad: It’s impossible for Fang Leng and you. Because Fang Leng and Ms. Jiang are getting engaged soon.
XQ: En…engaged?

Fang Lie: You’ve hurt her enough. Can you let her go please?
Fang Leng: This is between me and her.
Fang Lie: That’s why I’m begging you!

XQ: I want to go home now. I can only forget him when I go home. Then I can erase him and stand up again.
Ms. Chai: It seems that way. Can you tell me where your home is?
XQ: I can only go back if I look for Fang Leng.
XB: You’re going again? You’ve failed so many times already.

XQ: I want your heart to race for me once more. (This scene is so HOT!)
XQ: Fang Leng! Fang Leng! Oh no! What’s wrong! Fang Leng!

Episode 20 Preview Translation:

XQ: I like you.
Fang Lie: After my brother’s better and everything’s settled, I have something to tell you.

XQ: I’m leaving. I’m not staying here anymore.
Fang Lie: What are you saying?
XQ: Fang and I, and all my cares here are done. So… goodbye.
Fang Lie: What about me? Do I have no weight in your heart at all?

Assistant Han: The boss says she’s leaving. Today.
Fang Leng: Get me discharged.
Doc: You’re in no condition to be discharged!

Fang Lie: If I run away with someone, you must take care of yourself.

Ms. Chai: Tomorrow I’ll hire a few new people. 
XQ: Ms. Chai…

1 hour ago, angelflower said:

Episode 20 Preview Translation:

Hide contents

XQ: I like you.
Fang Lie: After my brother’s better and everything’s settled, I have something to tell you.

XQ: I’m leaving. I’m not staying here anymore.
Fang Lie: What are you saying?
XQ: Fang and I, and all my cares here are done. So… goodbye.
Fang Lie: What about me? Do I have no weight in your heart at all?

Assistant Han: The boss says she’s leaving. Today.
Fang Leng: Get me discharged.
Doc: You’re in no condition to be discharged!

Fang Lie: If I run away with someone, you must take care of yourself.

Ms. Chai: Tomorrow I’ll hire a few new people. 
XQ: Ms. Chai…

thanks for all the translation. you rock!

@angelflower thanks for translating the previews so excited for next week. I am a spoilers freak...love love spoilers lol. This is the first C drama that I took notice in them posting trailers and spoilers like there's no tomorrow. It's so all over the place but it at least keep me satisfied until the next episode of subtitles come in. 

I hope Fang Lie finds her before Fang Leng cause I want to see him go after her just a bit more. I know when she's all over him she does it innocently and sometimes so nonchalantly but still I like it for the ML to at least try to win the FL back. 

@angelflower Thanks so much for the translations. The annunciator removing scene (almost kiss) is looking so sad for me. My heart breaks for XQ knowing that it will be the end for them.
I love that she moved to calling him intimately. EP19 preview is very promising since it looks he finally let go being angry.

@ash1999 I'm afraid your wishes aren't fullfilled. It also wouldn't make sense. This drama until now didn't drag and making FangLei more than a trigger for the story continuation surely would drag the story. As much he deserves a person who sincere loves him, he doesn't seem the broding type. He rather would go for a friendship if he can't get the girl. He did that with Wannabe too.
https://imgur.com/WlzERlU

I really love the voice actor. He has a very sexy voice when is comes to emotional scences. Rawr :love:

@usagi1997 hahaha it was just fun to think of Fang Leng to go after her but after the fire in the art gallery Xiao Qi already made up her mind that she would not like Fang Lie that way. So, he's pretty much out of the picture before it began.

They finally post the subtitles to episodes 9 and 10 and had to rewatch it because I love the HD version. I don't want Fang Leng to suffer too much because he truly loves Xiao Qi. He has no clue just how much...he would let her get away with anything. Just as he stated, he would give her the sapphire if she would've asked...and got upset that she lied. Then proclaim he doesn't want to see her anymore only to rushed out the office cause she was on a hunger strike:wub: He remembered their first kiss while she didn't lol. He could have fired her after he found out about the sapphire but threatened her with all legal actions cause she's the one that wanted to get fired instead hahahha. I simply love their relationship. Team Xiao Qi and Fang Leng. Miss Jian can take the furthest seat back and watch them:lol:

Archived