Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

Recommended Posts

Lol at Xiaoqi...the part where she went to meet Fang Leng and wanted his heart to race for her one last time. 

 

Fang Leng asked who's more handsome him or Fang Lie. Xiaoqi answered so casually, that they have different style and can't compare hahhaha

 

The look on Fang Leng's face :lol:. And this is when she wants his heart to race for her lol. She has no idea when to sugarcoat anything. Fang Leng even offered her some wine cause he felt she's too sober hahhaha. Her straightforward answer sometimes leaves him baffled.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xiaoqi is like super adorable its funny she dont realize how much she loves him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her tears are an indication she has fallen in love. Because in the earlier episodes she said, she wanted to cry but couldn't due to not having the function. I think only when she has fallen in love where she could have that emotion. Watching episode 16, there's a part where she talked to her turtle and said, Fang Leng has to give her an explanation since she had to meet him (this was when she was crying on the bed and after she overheard Fang Leng saying he doesn't want her). It got me thinking, she was chosen to meet him or it was meant to be for her. The turtle didn't elaborate nor did Xiaoqi. But was an interesting information.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NEVERending said:

some of these scenes we haven’t seen yet but they look beautiful and painful at the same time. 

My most anticipated one is the part where Xiaoqi was trying to take a couple selfie and Fang Leng was trying to kiss her. It seemed she'll be shy throughout the whole drama lol. But that was extremely cute. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

 

I don't know her other Drama since the storyline wasn't my cup of tea. In one of the latest BTS you can see that Bie can't keep a straight face (he should be glaring at her then) because of her naughty XQ face. I think she is adorable. I'm in with Sister Chai in her fanclub.
And I really like how WP looks there.  She looks fresh and youthful without being a babyface who can be disturbing when coupled with an older looking actor. The haircut totally fits her face and figure and make her stand out from all those longhaired actresses. Especially when you have such thick and strong hair. Mine is fine and I never could have such a cute style for longer than 1 hour before it turns into wet spaghetti. Not even water perm stays longer than half a day :tears:. I'm so envious. :sweat_smile:

I think When We Were Young was Wan Peng's debut drama.  It's a good slice of life school drama although she was actually my least favourite actress in the drama because I found her character very annoying.

 

I agree this haircut is distinctive compared to other young C-actresses but suits her so well and her hair looks so thick and lovely like this.

 

Aside from Xiao Qi, I think Xiaobu is adorable and smart and Miss Chai is hilarious!  Xiao Qi's friendship with Fang Lei is entertaining too:lol: i hope they stay platonic friends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, raziela said:

I think When We Were Young was Wan Peng's debut drama.  It's a good slice of life school drama although she was actually my least favourite actress in the drama because I found her character very annoying.

 

I agree this haircut is distinctive compared to other young C-actresses but suits her so well and her hair looks so thick and lovely like this.

 

Aside from Xiao Qi, I think Xiaobu is adorable and smart and Miss Chai is hilarious!  Xiao Qi's friendship with Fang Lei is entertaining too:lol: i hope they stay platonic friends.

I love her relationship with Miss Chai. It started out where Xiaoqi is her cash cow. She pretty much taught Xiaoqi well in regards to money lol. The scene where Xiaoqi was in the bathtub was so touching. She didn't want anything else from Xiaoqi as long as she's alive. She was such a matchmaker between Fang Leng and Xiaoqi but if it meant Xiaoqi is going to get hurt in the process she doesn't care who he is, she wouldn't continue.

 

Talking about Fang Lie and Xiaoqi...I have no idea what Fang Leng was thinking by putting them two in the same department (not just that gave her a big raise to work with Fang Lie). I mean, that's throw away money. Because two lazy people working closely together is useless lol. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At Dramalist there are speculation that Fang Leng is Half-Alien and that is the reason because our OTP is compatible instead of the annunciator. As interesting it would be until now I don't see any indication except his father's 100% refusal of XQ since he has met her.

The official Weibo is bit stingy with spoilers this week. :ph34r:

  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, raziela said:

Aside from Xiao Qi, I think Xiaobu is adorable and smart and Miss Chai is hilarious!  Xiao Qi's friendship with Fang Lei is entertaining too:lol: i hope they stay platonic friends.

 

It is nice that the side characters are well drawn also. Even when most of them are rather triggers they have their own life and spirit. Doc and Assistant even became his friends thanks to XQ. It is a bit sad that Wannabe and her Minion are so stereotype and bland. It would have been cool when she was attracted to Fang Lei but her madness for making Fang Leng her own would have make her twisted. I think the actress has that potential. I like antagonists or evil characters who aren't just against the OTP.

 

And I want a XB figure. Truly! :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love XB's voice. It is so chilled, soothing and sometimes lazy lol. And then the longer I listened it seemed like it's drunk half the time hahahah 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 2:44 AM, ash1999 said:

I love her relationship with Miss Chai. It started out where Xiaoqi is her cash cow. She pretty much taught Xiaoqi well in regards to money lol. The scene where Xiaoqi was in the bathtub was so touching. She didn't want anything else from Xiaoqi as long as she's alive. She was such a matchmaker between Fang Leng and Xiaoqi but if it meant Xiaoqi is going to get hurt in the process she doesn't care who he is, she wouldn't continue.

 

Talking about Fang Lie and Xiaoqi...I have no idea what Fang Leng was thinking by putting them two in the same department (not just that gave her a big raise to work with Fang Lie). I mean, that's throw away money. Because two lazy people working closely together is useless lol. 

Yes! I love how Mis Chai started off as just money hungry but now you can tell she cares about XQ.  Xiao Qi was lucky she met her as she treats her well and cares for her.

LMAO! Their scenes in the office are funny especially Fang LIe who is just playing on his mobile phone the whole time:lol:

 

On 9/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, usagi1997 said:

 

It is nice that the side characters are well drawn also. Even when most of them are rather triggers they have their own life and spirit. Doc and Assistant even became his friends thanks to XQ. It is a bit sad that Wannabe and her Minion are so stereotype and bland. It would have been cool when she was attracted to Fang Lei but her madness for making Fang Leng her own would have make her twisted. I think the actress has that potential. I like antagonists or evil characters who aren't just against the OTP.

 

And I want a XB figure. Truly! :P

I'm disappointed in the second lead also. Her first few appearances it seemed like she might be an interesting character but now seems she is just the typical scheming second lead.

 

I want a Xiao Bu plushie.  He/she is so cute!

 

On 9/13/2019 at 8:03 AM, usagi1997 said:

At Dramalist there are speculation that Fang Leng is Half-Alien and that is the reason because our OTP is compatible instead of the annunciator. As interesting it would be until now I don't see any indication except his father's 100% refusal of XQ since he has met her.

The official Weibo is bit stingy with spoilers this week. :ph34r:

Interesting speculation.. I didn't notice any clues but I'm only on episode 13.

 

I do find the relationship between Fang Leng's dad and his step-mother so weird. They seem more like master and servant than husband and wife.  There doesn't seem to be any affection between them at all.  Actually Fang Leng's father seems to treat both his sons like employees too so maybe that's just the way he is:unsure:

 

On a superficial note: Fang Le's mother's hairstyle really bothers me :ph34r:The weird puffed up bouffant thing is so ugly and she seems to wear her hair like that day and night.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, raziela said:

I do find the relationship between Fang Leng's dad and his step-mother so weird. They seem more like master and servant than husband and wife.  There doesn't seem to be any affection between them at all.  Actually Fang Leng's father seems to treat both his sons like employees too so maybe that's just the way he is:unsure:

 

True. That is the reason why both brothers don't want to live like that. Fang Leng always shielded Fang Lei so he could live his life freely even though he complains when he has to do something. I can understand that he is frustrated and stopped trying since his brother is too perfect. It is interesting that despite this he still loves his brother dearly. You can see how hurt he is when Fang Leng kissed XQ in front of him (the actor got that right this time) but when his brother looked like fainting after that disturbed him even more.

 

His mother has absolutely no affection for her stepson. Not even the minimal courtesy when someone is one dead's doorstep. She must never have recieved any warmth from her husband and parents. I feel sorry for her. Her husband is even worse since he once had deep affection for someone and cares for Fang Leng (far more than for his other son) but wants him to live a loveless life like him. His son doesn't need someone shielding him from bad life, he needs someone who supports him no matter what. He is managing a big company for years. He can make decisions for himself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@raziela Fang Lie is as lazy as one can get when he doesn't even want to sign his own documents lol and then to have another lazy person practice your handwriting, what can go wrong hahhah. He acts like he has a desk full of stuff to do when all he does is go back to his phone playing games. And during the meeting where Xiaoqi/Fang Lie brought the wrong scheme. The look on Fang Leng's face almost made me feel sorry for him, the way he stares at Xiaoqi knowing she screw up and he had to bail her out. But after thinking about it, it's partly his fault he was the one that came up with the brilliant idea of putting two lazy people together lol.

 

His father is an emotional mess. I wonder if he just shut off after Fang Leng's mother passed away...because he did say he loves her and was happy. But then had to marry someone he doesn't love because of status and business. Though in a sense, he does respect Fang Leng. And that's probably the height of his love. But with Fang Lie's mom, there's just isn't love. I feel like he tolerates her. He puts her in her place if she gets out of line. 

 

The part where I truly felt for Fang Leng and realized how distance their relationship is...when he took Xiaoqi to meet his father and he said, that since his mom's death he has never beg his father for anything and this is the one thing he's begging him for. That's also the moment, Fang Leng fell in love (he just doesn't know it yet). Even his father said, he's willing to lose his dignity for a woman. And reluctantly agreed to the relationship. 

 

But I do love the relationship between Fang Leng and Fang Lie. At the banquet when Fang Lie said, his brother is the only one that support his dream. And also more than once Fang Leng probably has to clean up his mess lol. And I find it amusing that Fang Lie is scared of Fang Leng even if he knows deep down inside his brother wouldn't harm him. Fang Lie loves and respect Fang Leng but does get frustrated that he can't never measure up to him. Of course, Fang Leng would give his little brother the world except if he asked for Xiaoqi...then sorry little one that's when brotherly love stops lol

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cxe8ek7h.jpg

 

Since they aren't giving us no new spoilers...just some backview from our naughty XQ :lol::

 

rani85qa.png

3vv6ff2x.png

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it Wednesday yet?

Why this two (FL & XQ) has so lovable chemistry...

If I had not read that Bie is already married, I would think that he is really in love with Wan Peng :wub:

Btw, thank you @pad-hari for the gifs :blush:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official pics :wub::wub:

hAgejc5.jpg

 

kPUpzxc.jpg

 

davQ7eQ.jpg

Shameless xiaoqi:joy:

tPnC8Uw.jpg

This one is picture perfect:kiss_wink:

rTD9wZ7.jpg

This one is yummy:kiss_wink:

XKQjmIr.jpg

Cr: weibo

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I watch Dramas I often focus -for whatever reason ask my brain not me- on mistakes from editing like the hug before the first kiss (hands) or how the time on the watch goes forward and back while reviving XQ. Did anyone notice WP's misplaced hand in EP20 while helping Bie into the bed (rewatch and you will know what I mean :phew:)? I was surprised it made through. Probably XQ's naughtyness affected me? :sweatingbullets:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nezniznoz said:

Is it Wednesday yet?

Why this two (FL & XQ) has so lovable chemistry...

If I had not read that Bie is already married, I would think that he is really in love with Wan Peng :wub:

Btw, thank you @pad-hari for the gifs :blush:

I absolutely love their chemistry. To me, it isn't a sexual one but more so an everyday chemistry (if that make any sense). Where they just seemed to belong and with such relax, effortless chemistry that I can picture them growing old together :D

 

I like that Xiaoqi is the one to bring out the side of Fang Leng that he has managed to have it stay hidden from those around him. I'm not sure if he ever really smiles before Xiaoqi came along. Because the part when she came to work and sprayed perform so she doesn't get overwhelmed with male hormones, Fang Leng found himself smiling freely it even caught Mr. Han by surprise. So, he should thank Xiaoqi that he's no longer a robot lol.

 

@pad-hari Thanks for the pictures. The one where she puts her hands on his chest is funny because the way she made her face...she was trying to relax him yet she was the one that is relax hahhaah. And love how at first he be shoving her face away when she's all over him, then he grew to tolerate it where he pretty much say without saying hurry and do what you need to do hahhaha. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pad-hari Oooo those gifs are amazing! As spoilery as we can get this week! HAHA. Where did the people get these?! 

 

I think we're slowing down on the spoilers since there's only one more week left for them (the spoilers, I mean) :( 

 

Anyway, from the gifs, I can see a few lines:

 

1. Fang Leng: No way. 
    Xiao Qi: What do you mean?

    Fang Leng: There's no way I'm giving you up to him. 

 

3. XQ: What nonsense are you saying? (Then she tells him to give her the phone back while he teases her)

 

4. Fang Leng: Well, looks like I'm depending on you to feed me from now on. Get ready... to be responsible for me.

    XQ: You scoundrel. 

 

Loving all those smirks. Ah my heart :wub:

  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...