[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

sugarplum892

25 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Ok, obviously trying to post IG didn't work for me. But it was the scene of Fang Leng taking his amnesia lol. He was good the way he looks at Fang Lie and Xiaoqi when they weren't paying attention to him.

Here you go. You need to copy the link and paste and press enter. This is going to be one of my favourite scenes. Can't wait to see if he will reveal himself or continue to fake amnesia after this scene,

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@libra22 at other forums I don't have a hard time posting IG stuff but not sure why it won't let me do it here. Anyway, thanks for all the spoilers and gifs. 

Seriously, these two are the sweetest, most romantic and has one of the best chemistry. Sometimes, when I watched a couple on screen and they are so convincing in their relationship, I feel like I'm watching a regular couple goes through their daily lives and almost feel like I am intruding into their privacy lol. Anyhow, looking forward to Monday. This drama has the best skinship ever. From Xiaoqi obsession of his chest, to him carrying her a lot and kisses and hugs...can't ask for a better lead togetherness.

This is a very nice song, "Listen" from Bie from another of his Chinese drama.

Think this drama has yet to be screened in China although they have finished filming.

Can't wait for his next chinese drama.

Prefer this ost compared to the one he sang in this drama.

I know that song since it is available at European iTunes. It is nice but his Alien Girlfriend OST is more my taste, proably because of the emotional attachment. Probably because the song just is more my taste. :P

New BTS of the upcoming kiss scene :D :D :D 

Both cant seem to stop laughing during the kiss. They started dancing in the second clip...lol

The caption for the beginning of the second clip. XQ: When will the director shut “Cut”? Fang Leng: Same question!

Fang Leng: luckily cut in time.

A gentleman handshake.

These two behaved like kids in the 3rd clip.

The caption wrote: 3 years old Leng and XQ.  :D :D :D 

Lol, Fang Leng & XQ thought that it was the aliens coming to fetch XQ! The silhouette of Fang Lei holding the balloons does look a bit similar to the alien. :D

Lei: Bro, quickly ask XQ to come over, this is the farewell present i have for her.

Leng: Fang Lei, you scared the hell out of me!

Lei: What's there to be scared of, it's just balloons.

Lei to XQ: What do you think? Do you like the presents i gave you?

XQ: Why did you think of getting me these?

Lei: I don't know what to get for you, I've learnt from the movies, give you a "flying house" (this part i don't really understand), maybe, I can even go to the space with you. (seems like he knows that she is an alien too). I started since dawn, my hands are all red.

Leng: Oh, so you are the one who caused me to have nightmare the whole night.

Lei: What? I'm here to look for XQ, not you.

Lei looking at XQ: What do you think? You must have been surprised by my present, right?

Leng: It's really quite a surprise. Hello, security, pls call a cab for me.

Lei: Why do you need a cab?

Leng: Come over with me.

Lei: Bro, what's up? I still have a lot of balloons to pump.

Lei: Pain, Pain, Pain

Leng: Go in! Driver, please help me send this person to the mental hospital.

Lei: No, I don't want to go! Bro! Bro!

XQ: You shouldn't treat him like this.

Leng: I'm already very polite with him.

XQ: Actually, I quite like this present that he gave me. Because, now i know what I should do.

Leng: What is it?

XQ: Didn't you ask me whether I want to go home or stay here? I want to tell you this. My home is wherever you will be (so sweet!)

Archived