Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

Seriously, I've lost count of the number of times that XQ touches Fang Leng's chest! :blush:

10.jpg

d4355670.jpg

• LOL 1

So this is the guy who is the voice actor for Fang Leng. The article said he is a very famous voice actor and has been the voice of many chinese drama. It also mentioned in the article that the reason why they used a voice actor was because Bie is a Thai-chinese. Although his mandarin is quite good, in order to portray Fang Leng's character perfectly, they have decided to use a voice actor instead.

http://www.redquan.com/dianshi/2019082029522.html

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Seriously, I've lost count of the number of times that XQ touches Fang Leng's chest! :blush:

10.jpg

d4355670.jpg

The first pic is my favorite because of Xiaoqi's expression. It's opposite of Fang Leng's. She is supposed to relax him. But yet, he's basically agitated and she's the one that's relaxed hahhaha

• LOL 2

Bie is a Jay Chou's fan! See how he was enjoying himself at Jay Chou's concert! 

• Like 1

The ending! 

Translation from 1:05

XQ: Long time no see.

XQ: Don't you recognise me anymore?

Fang Leng: Of course i know you are XQ. It's just that, I'm trying to see if this is a dream.

XQ: What about this? Still the same?

Fang Leng: More so.

XQ: Then what do you want me to proof? Do you want to see my certification?

XQ: Gillis Cal Qiuso Cara Cara Number 7 shall stay in the earth and be the peace ambassador of Planet Cape Town. Hope you will hardworking so as not to disappoint the organisation. Now do you believe me? In order to let you understand, I even translated for you. Hope you will maintain the universe's principle, never divulge...

Fang Leng: XQ, welcome home :)

XQ: Home....wherever you will be is my home

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/gy9azl8fq6bc59i/n0032gurkip.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh, gosh it's ending...what am I going to do lol. Hey, at least it's an open mouth kiss hahaha.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Oh, gosh it's ending...what am I going to do lol. Hey, at least it's an open mouth kiss hahaha.

Haha, I was so busy adding the translation that i didn't even look closely at the kiss! 

Yeah....finally an open mouth kiss. 

The previous kisses were all closed month kiss.

Think the balloon kiss may be open mouth kiss looking at the spoiler...:naughty:

Edit: Hurray! All 4 raw eps are up! Going to watch it now.

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

That was what I thought too :D. We are naughty.

But she already got better with the balloon kiss.

• LOL 1

My goodness, the kiss in the bathroom was so darn sexy and so sweet by Fang Leng. Until Xiaoqi started to mess it up by turning her face to the point where all he was kissing was the soap or facial cleanser. Girl, stay still once in a while and let him kiss you properly hahahah. 

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

That was what I thought too :D. We are naughty.

But she already got better with the balloon kiss.

She has a patience man in Fang Leng. He's willing to wait and teach till she perfected it lol. Not like he's complaining...whether she has her eyes opened, closed them or standing there like a log, he's not one to give up. I'm sure the benefits aren't just hers hahhaha 

• LOL 2

This drama has all the hugs...

The front hug

Side hug

Back hug

And leg hug

The only thing missing is the waist hug...wait there's that too when she's on her knees hugging his waist looking for her annuciator hahhaha.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

So many sweet Dramas like this,Walk Into your Memory, and Love Is Deep.  :heart:

I have tried the two dramas but wasn't feeling it. If I don't feel any connection between the leads then I usually don't continue even if the drama is popular. I know, I have skipped over many hit dramas because I couldn't get into the leads. 

• Like 2

An IG post from Bie: Today's member closes. Let's finish the ending together.

• Like 1

Lmao... a jealous Xiaoqi is so funny. 

The store lady...ummm...do you know how hard it is for Fang Leng to finally get Xiaoqi. Showing a little shoulder isn't going to get you anywhere hahhaha. Xiaoqi was all up in her man's face trying to block his view lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So many sweet Dramas like this,Walk Into your Memory, and Love Is Deep.  :heart:

Both aren't my cup of tea. WIYM lacks in story and the ML actor wasn't half as good as in LCDF. Every time he cried I facepalmed. But I liked the FL character and actress.

FL of LID made me roll my eyes. I don't like such ninnys. And the ML seriously is a masochistic. Boy, there are so many good girls out there even when you don't like the 2ndFL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Lmao... a jealous Xiaoqi is so funny. 

The store lady...ummm...do you know how hard it is for Fang Leng to finally get Xiaoqi. Showing a little shoulder isn't going to get you anywhere hahhaha. Xiaoqi was all up in her man's face trying to block his view lol

Haha...he didn't even noticed her. She could have danced naked in front of him. She was just another person giving him something to sign. :phew:

• LOL 2

And since this isn't a Bie only thread, posters of the others too.

3q4rtxsi.jpg

Spoiler

3ax3u6ji.jpg

emk6btk7.jpg

i883lkz7.jpg

9hqow5nv.jpg

wgxomeux.jpg

ogysyycu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can I say, Mr. Han has some serious beautiful skin. I don't even need a Fang Leng if I have an assistant like him, I'm content lol. 

• Like 2