Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

Recommended Posts

@angelflower Thank you. You are so good to us.
They can be found in the official Weibo. 

https://bit.ly/2lQwIsg

 

No.4 sounds like he gave up his family and the company for her. I think the kidnapping made the decision even easier. And it is nice to having a male character acting spoiled. I can't wait for tomorrow. B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't sure about this drama when it came out but after watching "Love Is Deep" and "Go Go Squid" I decided to check this drama out and I must say I'm really loving it. XC is really cute and I love that she's so innocent at time and other times it looks like she's trying to seduce him. I'm still towards the beginning but it's interesting to see how XC is slowly bringing back Feng Leng's  memory.

It says in the character profile that he is half alien so I'm guessing his mom . I doubt it's his dad since Lie doesn't seem to have powers. Leng is  able to walk through XC time freezing powers and he can prevent her from using her powers. I wonder if his dad knows and that his mother has to return to her own planet for her help.

I think there is only is only 26 episodes and there is still so much to left to tell.

  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jaspenorfan said:

I wasn't sure about this drama when it came out but after watching "Love Is Deep" and "Go Go Squid" I decided to check this drama out and I must say I'm really loving it. XC is really cute and I love that she's so innocent at time and other times it looks like she's trying to seduce him. I'm still towards the beginning but it's interesting to see how XC is slowly bringing back Feng Leng's  memory.

It says in the character profile that he is half alien so I'm guessing his mom . I doubt it's his dad since Lie doesn't seem to have powers. Leng is  able to walk through XC time freezing powers and he can prevent her from using her powers. I wonder if his dad knows and that his mother has to return to her own planet for her help.

I think there is only is only 26 episodes and there is still so much to left to tell.

Thanks. I didn't realise it stated in his PROFILE that he was half alien!  How did I miss that? :hushed: I thought the reason her powers didn't work on him was to do with the annunciator!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jaspenorfan said:

I wasn't sure about this drama when it came out but after watching "Love Is Deep" and "Go Go Squid" I decided to check this drama out and I must say I'm really loving it. XC is really cute and I love that she's so innocent at time and other times it looks like she's trying to seduce him. I'm still towards the beginning but it's interesting to see how XC is slowly bringing back Feng Leng's  memory.

It says in the character profile that he is half alien so I'm guessing his mom . I doubt it's his dad since Lie doesn't seem to have powers. Leng is  able to walk through XC time freezing powers and he can prevent her from using her powers. I wonder if his dad knows and that his mother has to return to her own planet for her help.

I think there is only is only 26 episodes and there is still so much to left to tell.

 

Hmmm...if he's an Alien I wonder if his mom sent Xiaoqi to save him without telling her that it's her son. This still takes me back to the part where Xiaoqi said that Fang Leng has to explain to her and that she had to meet him (it seemed someone from her planet had send her to save him without giving her the fine details. 

 

Xiaoqi is one of a kind. I like that she's nonchalant about so many things. I think this has 28 episodes so hopefully they tie up loose end. Because I hate to love a drama only to have an open ending. That would be unfair lol

 

@angelflower Thank you for being so nice and translating for us. I can't wait to watch those episodes. I can see Fang Leng give up the company for Xiaoqi if the choice was her or the company. I don't think he could afford to lose her again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg!!!! @angelflower,  You have the super power of lip-reading  from the gifs  is it???  You r like another XQ and Angel, translating all the previews for us!!!:love:

Really really love this light, fluffy drama.  I love WP and  BIE so much.  Their chemistry is palpable and we can feel that on the screen.  But I don't see much playful interactions between them in the BTS.  I don't know if he is restricting himself since he is married.  

Me too, I also didn't know that he is an half-alien.  Wow!!! Hence the sync between them!!!!!

How is the drama doing in China??? Anybody know about it's douban score? I saw a lota pics of the people travelling in public transport watching this drama on their phones in weibo.  Will be happy if it's doing well there.  

Looking forward to the episodes Tonite.  Jaiyou!!!!

 

Edit:

What is this about?  Is there an event on 30 sep?  @angelflower, mind translating for us?

n36T47X.jpg

Weibo cr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pad-hari Bie was pretty playful with his FL in Cinderella Chef. But yes, Bie and Wan Peng is a bit more reserved off screen but I'm fine with it. Because on screen they are amazing. I have watched dramas before where the couple can't stand each other off screen...and the actor let it be known that he doesn't care for the actress but on screen, my goodness, their chemistry was undeniable. 

 

So excited that the new episodes are coming out in a bit. Seeing Fang Leng in love is heartwarming and the fact he'll tell Miss Jiang that it's Xiaoqi that he wants :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

 

Really really love this light, fluffy drama.  I love WP and  BIE so much.  Their chemistry is palpable and we can feel that on the screen.  But I don't see much playful interactions between them in the BTS.  I don't know if he is restricting himself since he is married.  

Me too, I also didn't know that he is an half-alien.  Wow!!! Hence the sync between them!!!!!

How is the drama doing in China??? Anybody know about it's douban score? I saw a lota pics of the people travelling in public transport watching this drama on their phones in weibo.  Will be happy if it's doing well there.  

Looking forward to the episodes Tonite.  Jaiyou!!!!

 

 

yes yes, i am curious too about this drama doing in China, i wish they are doing good there. :blush:

Is the drama air tonite? i thought is Wednesday (because on WeTV its said the drama will be updated every Wed & Thurs) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, nezniznoz said:

 

yes yes, i am curious too about this drama doing in China, i wish they are doing good there. :blush:

Is the drama air tonite? i thought is Wednesday (because on WeTV its said the drama will be updated every Wed & Thurs) 

Raw version is on Monday but subtitles are 2 episodes Wednesday another 2 on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ash1999 said:

@pad-hari Bie was pretty playful with his FL in Cinderella Chef. But yes, Bie and Wan Peng is a bit more reserved off screen but I'm fine with it. Because on screen they are amazing. I have watched dramas before where the couple can't stand each other off screen...and the actor let it be known that he doesn't care for the actress but on screen, my goodness, their chemistry was undeniable.

 

I don't care if the actors like each other in RL as long they do their job and they do it very well here. Okay, except the kiss scences since Bie had to do the entire job until now. From what I have seen in the BTS both are comfortable with each other but they keep their distance what I understand from his view. As far I know WP is single and he doesn't want anyone mistunderstand. I find it difficult to imagine how they can differ between the role and RL anyway. Probably only an other actor may understand. For me it is the same with every crying scene. I can smile when I'm sad but I can't be sad enough to cry when I'm not. So crying scences are the one when the actors/actresses can get me even when the entire Drama sucks. No red eyes = no sadness from me :ph34r:.

 

Besides I have seen a few who are couples in RL or were dating while making the Drama and on screen they were absolutely awful, like Blood (KR) or Sweet Combat. And Zheng Shuang for example is okay as long there is no touching or kissing included. Especially her kiss scences are heartbreaking. I always want to tear off the guy from her. It is her damned job but as a woman I feel so sorry for her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some official pics for the new episodes :wub::wub:

aEE6WRd.jpg

Awwww:kiss_wink::heart:

gy3BGnV.jpg

 

sUywNK6.jpg

Spoiler


P5KntF3.jpg

 

Ae5O9ug.jpg

 

TvnXuNg.jpg

 

 

Cr:weibo

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, am new to this thread.

The two leads can't stop laughing at this scene, one of my favourite scenes where i laughed so loud that my sisters thought i was mad.

 

  •  
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, pad-hari said:

 

Edit:

What is this about?  Is there an event on 30 sep?  @angelflower, mind translating for us?

n36T47X.jpg

Weibo cr.

@pad-hari This is a competition to win the autographs of the 2 leads (FL & XQ) for those who can answer the above questions correctly. Closing date is 30 Sep 19.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

 

I don't care if the actors like each other in RL as long they do their job and they do it very well here. Okay, except the kiss scences since Bie had to do the entire job until now. From what I have seen in the BTS both are comfortable with each other but they keep their distance what I understand from his view. As far I know WP is single and he doesn't want anyone mistunderstand. I find it difficult to imagine how they can differ between the role and RL anyway. Probably only an other actor may understand. For me it is the same with every crying scene. I can smile when I'm sad but I can't be sad enough to cry when I'm not. So crying scences are the one when the actors/actresses can get me even when the entire Drama sucks. No red eyes = no sadness from me :ph34r:.

 

Besides I have seen a few who are couples in RL or were dating while making the Drama and on screen they were absolutely awful, like Blood (KR) or Sweet Combat. And Zheng Shuang for example is okay as long there is no touching or kissing included. Especially her kiss scences are heartbreaking. I always want to tear off the guy from her. It is her damned job but as a woman I feel so sorry for her.

I have seen rea life couples that are dead as fish when they are in a drama together. I always wonder how they are simply cute together off screen while on screen there's nothing there. Yes, the same for me, I don't ship people so I just enjoy their characters and their abilities to make me believe in them as a couple. Other than that, you can be enemies off screen and it wouldn't bother me.

 

I watched a drama where the actor didn't like the ending of the drama so he didn't show up to film it and they have to resort to using flashback of them as a couple for the ending (it was known around set he just didn't care for her) But till this day, she remains his best co-star the chemistry between them was amazing lol. Even if he couldn't stand her.

 

There's a BTS of Wan Peng and Bie after a romantic scene and after the director says cut, they both act like they want nothing to do with each other hahaha. I actually laughed. But what the heck, that's real life, in the drama Xiaoqi and Fang Leng stole my heart. Because their chemistry is hard to beat. From what little BTS I've seen of Bie and the one that play Miss. Jiang...they seemed to be a bit more open. Anyhow, I'm team #Xiaoqi and Fang Leng :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

SPOILER! Beware.

https://bit.ly/2kBKAqh

 I saw this video too. EVIL Allan.

 

How can he cut her face!!


Her 'blood' flows from his knife and solidifies into a blue gemstone.

Crazy Allan: This... this is the blue gemstone! No wonder she wanted to steal it away. I want to see... I want to see what other secrets you have.

XQ starts untying her hands from the ropes.
Allan injects XQ with something unknown.

XQ: What are you doing?! Don't inject my body with these weird solutions.
Crazy Allan: Don't be afraid. This is just to make you co-operate with my research. My research! (laughs like a maniac)

XQ gathers her powers at her fingertips, and she barely gathers enough to send Allan flying against the wall. 


YES!! I'm so excited for XQ to use her powers to actually do something badass. And love that she's saving herself before the MLs arrive.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weeee new previews are out!! More bittersweetness to come. As usual, will replace with official vids once those are up. Done.

 

Episode 25 Preview Translation:

 


XQ starts awake in Fang Leng’s bed.
XQ: No!
Fang Leng: Xiao Qi. I’m right here.
XQ throws her arms around him.

Evil Mum: The board of directors have decided. Fang Leng has officially resigned.
They clear his office at her instigation while XQ and Doc. try to stop them.
Evil Mum: Clear everything, even the sign that says President. From now on, this room can only be storage.
She steps on the sign while XQ tries to save it.

Fang Lie: What do you want me to do?
Evil Mum: Take over from Fang Leng, take over the company.

XB scans XQ.
XB: It’s not good, XQ. You’ve lost a serious amount of blood, and your magnetic fields are messed up. If you don’t get back to our planet and receive treatment quickly, it will be difficult for you to even stand in the future. You might be paralysed!
XQ faints.

Fang Leng gets a text that says, “Red alert! Come to the company ASAP.”

Forecaster: The city will be experiencing the heaviest rainfall in this half of the year.
Doc. Zhang: These are the latest flight information. See which one would you like to escape on?

XQ: I feel like I can’t hold on anymore.
XB: I’m going to look for Fang Leng and get the annunciator to save you now! In this situation, I don’t care anymore even if I have to kill him!
XQ tries to stop XB but can’t even summon the energy.

Fang Leng is in the movie theatre with XQ, Doc and Ms Chai.
Fang Leng: These few years I’ve been escaping. I don’t want to hide anymore. I want to face it. I want to solve it.

XQ: The Little Mermaid cut her tail in exchange for chance to turn into foam. I’m already better off than her.

Fang Leng: This time, I definitely won’t let XQ slip from my mind again.

XQ: I must make him forget me.

XQ: If I destroy his memory bank before the rain, then he can totally forget me.

She holds a USB stick in front of the memory bank behind Doc. Zhang’s back.

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are so many lines in this preview so much is happening AHHHHHHH. The scenes cut in and out like lightning so you guys just have to watch the video to get the context.

 

Episode 26 Preview Translation:

 

 


Dad: What are you trying to do?

XQ sees Dad in the hospital.
Dad: What is that woman trying to do?

Fang Leng finds XQ in the restaurant.
Fang Leng: Come out, Chai Xiao Qi!

Dad: Why on the earth is she trying to hurt you like this?

Fang Leng carries XQ over his shoulder.
Fang Leng: Don’t you understand human language? I don’t want you to apologise to me!

Fang Lie: Are you encountering some difficulties?

XQ: My entanglements with Fang Leng are just a mistake from the failure of this mission.

Fang Leng holds out his hand to her from the stage.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh I hope this won't be the whole episode...

 

Episode 27 Preview Translation:

 

 

 

XQ smiles at Fang Lie at a pier.
JX keeps watch outside Fang Leng’s operation room.


XQ and Fang Lie run back to the hospital.
Fang Lie: Xiao Qi. The doctor will operate accordingly. He won’t extract the annunciator by force.
XQ feels weak and slumps to the ground.
Fang Lie: Xiao Qi! Looks like my brother was right. There’s something wrong with your body. Then the operation needs to be done even more.
XQ: I’m worried about Xiao Bu. She wanted to get the annunciator before. Now she’s made contact with Fang Leng on her own. There must be a plan.
Fang Lie: You mean, the tortoise is going to harm my brother?
XQ: In order to save me, she might hurt Fang Leng.
Fang Lie carries her to the OR.

JX: What are the two of you doing?
XQ: How long has he been in there? And how long more is it? Did anything happen so far?
JX: He’s gone in for a while now.

XQ puts her hand on the door and senses something.
XQ: Open the door! Open it! Open the door!
JX: Chai Xiao Qi, are you mad? This is a hospital!
XQ: Open up! (thinks to XB) XB, you’re not allowed to harm Fang Leng. Do you hear me?!

XB is near the operating table.

Doc: Let’s start.
XQ: Xiao Bu, open the door! Xiao Bu!
Fang Lie: Xiao Qi, calm down!

XB (I think?) causes everything to stop and proceeds to extract the annunciator from Fang Leng.
XQ: Xiao Bu, I know you can hear me. Don’t be reckless, please! Xiao Bu, I beg you, please! Xiao Bu!

 

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darn...next week will be an emotional rollercoaster and the week before us will be so short. At least it looks like we will have not an open end like this kind of series often have.

 

And XQ finally accepted Fang Leng :w00t:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...