[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Girlfriend is an Alien 外星女生柴小七

sugarplum892

30 minutes ago, angelflower said:

I can't believe ALL this is in Episode 28. WHATTT. Why can't my heart be at peace for one episode? *cries from the good angst but really hoping for lovey dovey stuff*

Episode 28 Preview Translation: 

Hide contents

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/gy9azl8fq6bc59i/p00316io8ds.html

Fang Leng is cooking for XQ. They laugh and make finger promises.
Fang Leng: Remember to come back. I’ll cook for you personally.
XQ: Just for a bite of this, I’ll come back no matter how far it is.

SELFIE KISS.
Fang Lie: Are you guys feeding us food or dog food (the Chinese term for lovey-dovey PDA stuff)?

XQ gives Fang Lie an album of galaxy drawings.
Fang Lie: You know me so well, Xiao Qi. I don’t want you to leave even more.
Fang Lie hugs XQ. Fang Leng sees this and starts angry clearing his throat. (HEHE)

At the mall with some girl trying on clothes. Think it’s XQ’s turn to be jealous hehe.
XQ: What misunderstanding? I can smell the scent of hormones on you.

Another KISS. This one is the one outside Fang Leng’s house with the balloons.

Fang Leng: Buy me some gold and diamonds.
XQ: No need to…
Fang Leng: Buy more of them. I’m giving them to Xiao Qi.

Ms. Chai: Where exactly is Xiao Qi’s hometown? Why does it seem like they’re saying a goodbye forever (like life and death)?

Fang Leng cries in his sleep holding on to XQ’s hand.
Fang Leng: Please don’t go. Don’t go.

Mum: What will you do after leaving your father, leaving the company?

Fang Leng: Don’t leave me behind. Don’t go.
XQ: I won’t go.

Fang Lie throws down a magazine on the table.

Fang Lie: Bro! You’re wronging Xiao Qi!

XQ backhugs Fang Leng.
XQ: Please don’t send me away.

Fang Lie: Let go of my brother. And let go of yourselves.

Fang Leng is picking up shopping bags on the street when time is paused (except him).

Fang Leng: When the spaceship comes, what will it be like?
XQ: There will be a strong wind first.

Fang Leng cries on the street.
Fang Leng: What am I going to do?

They hug when the wind comes. :tears: 

Ahh this is gonna be so painful 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Poor Fang Leng...now every time a strong wind comes he goes crazy until he will send her. And later because he is hoping she will come back.

The part with the magazine looks like a time jump. So proably he showing a strong an content face and behind he is buying things for her and crying on the street. It would be a nice ending for me...plus XQ returning after. Let's hope it isn't his imagination and he is crying because of that. The hug in the purple field looks like a typical Happy End fade out. If not I surely will still love that Drama. It is just too cute. Pink and sparkling like unicorn poop.

This is so funny, his assistance was trying to rehearse lines with him for the scene where he tried to stop XQ from leaving, and he kept singing  "My destiny" from the korean drama YWCFTS. He even clapped and praised himself for singing quite well. His assistance finally gave up rehearsing lines with him. He ended off by asking the staff why he always behaves like a crazy fellow when he is in hospital clothes..lol

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/gy9azl8fq6bc59i/f0032c3usqc.html?ptag=4_7

Watching episodes 21-24...sigh

I can't stress just how much I freaking love the way Fang Leng loves Xiaoqi. It's sometimes sadden because he truly tries everything to have her with him. There are some cute scenes in those episodes. And can I say, that whenever he touches her head whether it's in a playful way or loving way, I find that utterly romantic. Something about that gesture just gets me. I don't see how Fang Leng can live without Xiaoqi. She has the ability to make him or break him. His love for her is too much to overcome. That's why these kind of men only exist in drama land because no girl in their right mind would ever...ever deny or run away from a man like Fang Leng hahhaha 

1 minute ago, ash1999 said:

whenever he touches her head whether it's in a playful way or loving way, I find that utterly romantic.

Actually i liked when XQ pulls his tie when she is drunk.  I think its in ep.19.  I find it so romantic when she pulls the tie and when he just gushes towards her. OMG!!! i am really becoming crazy watching their cheesy scenes.  :kiss_wink:

3 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

There are some cute scenes in those episodes.

Awwww, thanks for the heads up.  I am going to watch those episodes just now.  I got distracted when i saw a video of O2O and started watching it again umpteenth time.  i love YY and ZS chemistry there too.  Will start watching episodes 21-24 soon.:kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Poor Fang Leng...now every time a strong wind comes he goes crazy until he will send her. And later because he is hoping she will come back.

The part with the magazine looks like a time jump. So proably he showing a strong an content face and behind he is buying things for her and crying on the street. It would be a nice ending for me...plus XQ returning after. Let's hope it isn't his imagination and he is crying because of that. The hug in the purple field looks like a typical Happy End fade out. If not I surely will still love that Drama. It is just too cute. Pink and sparkling like unicorn poop.

Here's what I think:

I wasn't sure what to think of the magazine bit but a time jump makes sense. As to the crying in the street... I have a feeling that maybe THAT was the moment XQ was taken away, because the time stopped. And he wasn't with her, which is why he had this look in his eyes, and then he broke down. The other times with the wind might not have been where she was taken... of course, just my theory heh.

@libra22, I've seen the BTS where he's just off singing haha. His Korean pronunciation is pretty good! He must have a talent with languages. I think he watches Korean dramas quite a bit because in the earlier video you posted where he's just goofing off, he also says a few Korean phrases (normally learnt from K-dramas haha). 

5 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Here's what I think:

Hide contents

I wasn't sure what to think of the magazine bit but a time jump makes sense. As to the crying in the street... I have a feeling that maybe THAT was the moment XQ was taken away, because the time stopped. And he wasn't with her, which is why he had this look in his eyes, and then he broke down. The other times with the wind might not have been where she was taken... of course, just my theory heh.

@libra22, I've seen the BTS where he's just off singing haha. His Korean pronunciation is pretty good! He must have a talent with languages. I think he watches Korean dramas quite a bit because in the earlier video you posted where he's just goofing off, he also says a few Korean phrases (normally learnt from K-dramas haha). 

Spoiler

Oh, your idea is even better...but more sad. :tears:

There is a scene in the first tailers when you see him watching the sky crying. I always thought that was the time but that could be later.

As far I have seen he had concerts in South Korea, so probably he knows a few Korean songs.

23 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

@angelflower There is an other EP27 Preview only without spoken language, so I'm out. But it has Chinese subs.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow a challenge. Accepted. LOL.

Fang Leng: What you mean, you have no more next time? (He must have said to do something again next time/ in the future.)
XQ: My energy is depleted. I don’t even know if I can stand up tomorrow after this dance with you.

Fang Lie: Bro, have you gone crazy?
Fang Leng: I won’t give up on this method. At least I still have 30% chances of surviving.

XB (typing on the computer): Do not operate. You will lose your life. Unless you bring me with you into the OR.

XQ: Let me go in and see him!
JX: Do you not understand human language? He’s always in the hospital because of you. I guess the last slap still didn’t clear your head.

XQ: Where is the patient here?
Nurse: He’s discharged.
XQ: Fang Lie! Fang Lie! Don’t drive away, Fang Lie! Fang Leng!

Fang Lie: You mean, the tortoise is going to harm my brother?
XQ: In order to save me, she might hurt Fang Leng.

XQ: Open the door!

The annunciator is removed.

Fang Leng: Do you remember the first time I saw you? You were so cocky then, definitely not as weak as you are now.

(while dancing) XQ: Gosh. Why am I here?

Fang Lie: Who knew you’d come through at such a critical time?
JX: I’m pretty attractive when I’ve not lost my head in my infatuation.

XQ: I’ve already erased it, so I never thought of getting it back.
Fang Lie: You’re just being stubborn.

(On the bridge)
Fang Leng: Even more than our destiny, I’d rather cherish our time together day by day.

Don't want to watch poor Fang Leng cries. He barely have any happy moments with Xiaoqi. He seemed to suffer the most loving an Alien lol. But when he does smile it seemed to overshadow all the heartache. What can  I say, I'm an easy girl to please.

OMG just watching the first bits of Ep 21 and that line that has been bugging me the whole week was not even a thing! GAH. You got me good, editors.

Remember how I was annoyed because it seemed like XQ still didn't admit her feelings for Fang Leng and said they were only friends? Well... guess what? The conversation was actually:

Fang Leng: What is your relationship with Fang Lie?
XQ: Friends, of course. (YESSSS) Why do you ask?
Fang Leng: Is it just you who thinks he's a friend, or do both of you agree you're friends?

XQ wasn't able to give a straight answer. HAHA :D But when she tries to talk about Fang Lie, he shuts her up lol.

He asks her when does she intend to answer him (his confession). She says that she's been hurt so she wants to wait a while till she's not afraid of getting hurt again, and then she'll answer him. Aww.

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Actually i liked when XQ pulls his tie when she is drunk.  I think its in ep.19.  I find it so romantic when she pulls the tie and when he just gushes towards her. OMG!!! i am really becoming crazy watching their cheesy scenes.  :kiss_wink:

Awwww, thanks for the heads up.  I am going to watch those episodes just now.  I got distracted when i saw a video of O2O and started watching it again umpteenth time.  i love YY and ZS chemistry there too.  Will start watching episodes 21-24 soon.:kiss_wink:

I haven't watch 020. I think I might be the only one. I like the drunk part too because she was all dolled up and the sweetness between them. The almost kiss was sexy but I liked the way Fang Leng  walked towards her. He made the few steps so sexy and attractive as a person could do. I think the drama gave justice to them as a couple. They have screen time together every episode. 

Just now, angelflower said:

OMG just watching the first bits of Ep 21 and that line that has been bugging me the whole week was not even a thing! GAH. You got me good, editors.

Hide contents

Remember how I was annoyed because it seemed like XQ still didn't admit her feelings for Fang Leng and said they were only friends? Well... guess what? The conversation was actually:

Fang Leng: Is it you who thinks he's a friend, or do both of you agree you're friends?

HAHA :D

Hahahha, at least it was a good surprise.

16 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Hide contents

Fang Leng: Do you remember the first time I saw you? You were so cocky then, definitely not as weak as you are now.

Spoiler

He does remember! I wasn't sure but now we know. Either someone had a backup or he doesn't need the database anymore. :wub:

17 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Reveal hidden contents

Fang Leng: Is it just you who thinks he's a friend, or do both of you agree you're friends?

XQ wasn't able to give a straight answer. HAHA :D But when she tries to talk about Fang Lie, he shuts her up lol.

He asks her when does she intend to answer him (his confession). She says that she's been hurt so she wants to wait a while till she's not afraid of getting hurt again, and then she'll answer him. Aww.

Yeah, that is what I tought too. They always get me every darn time every darn Drama. In my next life I will become one myself and will take revenge on all of them since they are reborn as normal watchers :naughty:.

31 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

I haven't watch 020. I think I might be the only one. I like the drunk part too because she was all dolled up and the sweetness between them. The almost kiss was sexy but I liked the way Fang Leng  walked towards her. He made the few steps so sexy and attractive as a person could do. I think the drama gave justice to them as a couple. They have screen time together every episode. 

@ash1999 Watch the movie! There you will have a funny, heartwarming and sizzling story. YY and SZ are flower vases. I like to watch them but acting isn't theirs truly. Especially the kissing or intimate scences are painful to watch. SZ's body language is calling "get that guy off me". Even the characters are too perfect. There is absolutely no missstep.
But the elevator kiss in the movie is just perfectly hot and for the first time I adore AB's acting. She has comedic timing while she is acting out her thoughts, especially imaging him wet in his swimming trunks. SZ in that scene feels hot like a cold kitchen.

Archived