Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2020] The Cursed/ Method, 방법 - Uhm Ji Won, Sung Dong Il & Jo Min Soo - Premieres in First Half 2020

tvN DRAMA 2020

The Cursed/Method

Drama: The Cursed (English title)/ Method

Hangul: 방법

Genre: occult, thriller

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16 (to be confirmed)

Director: Kim Yong-Wan

Writer: Yeon Sang-ho

Release Date: first half 2020

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Im Jin-Hee  (Uhm Ji-won)is a gung ho reporter, out to do the ring thing. She covers a violent case involving Forest, the biggest IT company in South Korea. The chairman of Forest is Jin Jong-Hyun (Sung Dong Il). He relies heavily on shamanism. During her investigation, Im Jin-Hee learns of a spiritual consulting company that is affiliated with Forest. The head of that affiliate company is Jin Kyung (Jo Min Soo) While trying to reveal the secret behind Forest, Im Jin-Hee meets So-Jin. She is possessed by a spirit and she has a special ability. (Asianwiki)

Cast

Uhm Ji-won as Im Jin-Hee

Sung Dong-il as Jin Jong-Hyun

Jo Min-Soo as Jin Kyung

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

August 6 2019

Uhm Ji-Won, Sung Dong-Il & Jo Min-Soo cast in tvN drama series “Method”

Method-KD-tp3.jpg

Uhm Ji-Won, Sung Dong-Il & Jo Min-Soo are cast in tvN drama series “Method” (literal title). The screenplay for the drama series is written by movie director Yeon Sang-Ho. OCN drama series “Save Me 2” was based on Yeon Sang-Ho’s animation film “The Fake.” The drama series will be directed by Kim Yong-Wan (“Champion“). Story for the drama series will follow a reporter played by Uhm Ji-Won as she investigates a company that seems to have ties to shamanism. Filming for “Method” begins second half of 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/uhm-ji-won-sung-dong-il-jo-min-soo-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-method

I don`t like the occult genre but I will give it a try because of the cast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, larus said:

I don`t like the occult genre but I will give it a try because of the cast. 

My very thoughts exactly. And well Sung Dong Il in this drama so I'll check. Thanks larus.

• Awesome 1

November 19 2019

Official English title set for tvN drama series “The Cursed”

Method-KD-tp3.jpg

Per tvN, the official English title has been set as “The Cursed” for their upcoming drama series starring Uhm Ji-Won, Sung Dong-Il, and Jo Min-Soo. The literal title of the drama series is “Method” (“Bangbeob”). The drama series is also scripted by Yeon Sang-Ho, who has previously written and directed popular zombie film “Train To Busan” and animation film “The King of Pigs.”

“The Cursed” will first air sometime during the first half of 2020 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/official-english-title-set-for-tvn-drama-series-the-cursed

• Like 1