[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

[Son Ye Jin | “The Cross” Movie • NAVER & Joon Gang Korea Update Article]:

Vera is coming soon

Dongmyung University is working on a campus design change to build a movie set. 'The Cross', a Korean-American joint film starring Son Ye-jin, which will start filming in May next year, is the first work.

• Like 2

[Son Ye Jin | Yejinhand IG Update]:

Yejinhand updated her IG as of 10:52am PSTime. She updated her delicious buffet she brought back home. She really enjoy the delicious buffet we can see it in het eyes. Stay safe and healthy Ye Jinssi!:fullofhearts:

211124 #손예진 Instagram update

I was so happy that my mouth caught my ear and I came to guide you

I was able to feel the sincere food and your love everywhere

Thank you and I love you

You should always be healthy!! I will repay you with a good work 

[Son Ye Jin | Yejinhand IG Update On NAVER Article]:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, binjin4ever1 said:

Not related to Binjin... but I do hope our couple will make this kind of announcement soon....

Hi @binjin4ever1 yes I been hoping snd praying for ut that soon they will announced. I’m waiting on Saturday November 27th on what revelation will gonna burst out from Star News. Actually my heart skipped a beat but I hope they it’s not recycled news and I hope it’s a big news.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Hi @binjin4ever1 yes I been hoping snd praying for ut that soon they will announced. I’m waiting on Saturday November 27th on what revelation will gonna burst out from Star News. Actually my heart skipped a beat but I hope they it’s not recycled news and I hope it’s a big news.

Hi @KimDdalgi, fingers and toes crossed. But with our couple busy with work next year... I don't know how they can squeeze in a wedding...but we can just hope for the best!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, binjin4ever1 said:

Hi @KimDdalgi, fingers and toes crossed. But with our couple busy with work next year... I don't know how they can squeeze in a wedding...but we can just hope for the best!

Yes I agree.. Let’s do pray on it and pray for them as well.

Going back to the topic of Non-BinJin related. I read somewhere that CTJ has a cameo role before with PSH and I was thinking that they are match made in heaven too just like BinJin when Son Ye Jin has the cameo role in SeGa then until they totally had cross paths in TN and until CLOY happens. The funny thing is cameo role became a matchmaker or cameo role is a new tinder.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, KimDdalgi said:

Yes I agree.. Let’s do pray on it and pray for them as well.

Going back to the topic of Non-BinJin related. I read somewhere that CTJ has a cameo role before with PSH and I was thinking that they are match made in heaven too just like BinJin when Son Ye Jin has the cameo role in SeGa then until they totally had cross paths in TN and until CLOY happens. The funny thing is cameo role became a matchmaker or cameo role is a new tinder.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Fate happens in mysterious ways....I think register in December...so that they are both 39 when they register? rather than when they are in their 40s. (just a sudden thought) 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, binjin4ever1 said:

Fate happens in mysterious ways....I think register in December...so that they are both 39 when they register? rather than when they are in their 40s. (just a sudden thought) 

I don’t think so? But I think 39 and 40 has a meaning in South Korea when about Marriage.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1