[Drama 2019] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리

0ly40

I honestly do not know what to say about this drama.  It seems we will be going up to the last min with the evil duo's hateful plans. The sister is going down the same path of her mom in harming others because of jealousy and spoiled behavior. It must make sense for her to harm the mans daughter to get him knowing that he does not like her but her jealousy of Bo Mi which is driven by her mom has made her do ugly things. She knows that her mom is wrong in kidnapping and abandoning Bo Mi but she gets riled up in jealousy and goes along or does her own harm. 

I honestly can see her ending up mentally ill in the end once it comes out that she is really driver Jang's kid. She already knows its true and in the last episode she wants to argue it is not true but in her heart she knows she is not part of that family at all. She tells her mother that she is scary in trying to kill the grandmother but as soon as she sees Bo Mi and the man together and he is not giving her the time of day she is ready to fall in and go with what her mother wants and that is to steal from Bo Mi. I think the only way both of them will get it is someone will get hurt and I expect it will be her daughter. The woman never had to experience what happens when you loose your child or your child is harmed because of you and I think that is the only way the evil witch will get how much harm she has done for her greed. Never once did she think about how her mother in law felt to loose Bo mi her granddaughter and family or how Bo Mi felt to be out in the cold without her relatives. I think the greatest punishment for the woman will not be exposing all of her crimes or her relationship with driver Jang or even that her daughter is not part of that family. I think it will be the loss of her daughter or if her daughter is hurt badly due to her evil plans. Only then will she wake up. 

From the preview it looks like Halmoni is waking up in the hospital. I  hope she survives. With those two around she has one foot in the grave.  

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/15/2019 at 8:13 PM, blaqcherryy said:

I can't find English subs. What is the lady trying to steal from bomi? Why did she have custody of the children? I have no idea what I am watching. Lol

The woman is her stepmother, who years ago she kidnapped and abandoned Bo Mi at the river after Bo Mi caught her with the driver who she had a relationship before she came into their home as her stepmom. 

Spoiler

Bo Mi was rescued by the grandpa of the two kids and tried to take her home but saw that witch and decided not to after seeing what she tried to do to Bo Mi. He took her to the orphanage as a way to save her. Bo Mi was adopted out overseas and has returned after she was deported from japan to S. Korea.
She was told she lost her citizenship in America due to this issue with suppose corporate theft she was framed for in Japan. Earlier in the states Bo Mi knew the fake sisters husband when she was younger and he framed her for the fake sisters crime sending her to jail for a bit. Bo Mi started looking for her family after being deported to S. Korea and slowly remembered who she was and what happened to her in Kungdari when she was a child, acknowledged her grandmother and confronted her stepmom about what she has done. Of course stepmom has been trying to keep who BO Mi is really from coming out and stop her from being able to take back what belongs to her. The stepmom wants to take away everything that was suppose to go to Bo Mi and give it to her daughter who has no blood ties to Bo Mi's family. 

The stepmom told Bo Mi's grandmother the truth that it was all done by her as to why Bo Mi went missing triggering a stroke then leaving  the woman to lie on the floor over night not helping her to keep them from exposing that Bo Mi is the granddaughter and what the stepmom did. She wanted the grandmother to die. Then they blocked Bo Mi from being able to go in and see her and denying her meds for her care hoping the old woman would die. Lucky for Bo Mi ,not only has the woman survived but the woman has heard everything of their plans (as they stand by her hospital bed talking about their dirty deeds thinking she is out of it) and that the fake sister is not related to them.The grandmother woke up and made the driver tell her everything and in the last episode made sure to take Bo Mi to recover her identity as her grand daughter to stop the step mom and her daughter from taking over the company and everything else. 

Stepmom got the kids away from Bo mi by convincing their idiot father (the grandpa's son) who is a small time con man and petty crook to bring the kids to her house in order to try to get Bo Mi back out of the country. Bo Mi was not leaving because she promised to take care of those kids. They figured without the kids she would leave. (That is not working out for them at all. ) The fake sister gave Mr. Han's daughter chocolate powder in her drink to make the child sick so she can try to get him to marry her pulling him from Bo Mi. The boy saw it but he has been scared to tell what the woman did. Nothing has been working to make the man marry her fast like she wants. 

The driver resurfaced and everyone knows that the fake sister was his kid. He was going to testify to what they did to Bo MI but some how the stepmom either did something or convinced him to over dose in order to stop him from doing so. 

In the preview from the last episode it seems Dr. Han has over heard Bo Mi asking if the fake sister did something to his daughter and the girl says the woman put the chocolate powder in her drink knowing the girl is allergic to chocolate. He bust in and ask what did she say? Fake sister has been pushing and pushing him to marry her using the drugs she was able to get to help his daughter as leverage. I can't wait to see what happens to her when she finds out he knows what she did to his kid. 

4 hours ago, nv7801 said:

This drama will be shortened to 99 episodes because of low ratings (originally 120 eps), ends at 29 Nov.

It honestly should have stopped at 50 episodes. They made the lead gullible and clueless for far to long considering she was not smart enough to see the people who harmed her were in front of her. 99 episodes is just right to end this drama. Its just too bad that there is not going to be a new one to replace it as MBC says it is abandoning the time slot after this drama.  I hope at some point they change their mind. 

6 hours ago, nv7801 said:

This drama will be shortened to 99 episodes because of low ratings (originally 120 eps), ends at 29 Nov.

Finally, they are putting it out of its misery.

I must watch the part where the two talked about their crimes in front of their unconscious victim. This is so KDrama.  Drunken confession of their love is another one. Guess none here. Now if they throw in a time leap, that should complete the KD list of must haves.

I prefer my hero to be younger, this actor looks like he should play a new grandpa. It is not just the lame brain role she's playing, her acting in the 3 episodes that I have watched ... painful to watch. She was equally hohum in another show.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:05 PM, nv7801 said:

Ah that explains why so much has been happening so quickly. Not surprising ratings wise it has been a bit pantomime-ish. But I have nowt better to do with my mornings lol. 

Anyhoos I needed to go get me engaged cause that was so sweet. Love how they were all involved. 

Right move going after Na Bi only way the greedy cow will get some sense.

just watch Ep90...this is one series where the stepmom better describe as the devil is still the devil in and out denying all wrong-doing and how the law no longer can convict her.  I would like to describe her as the devil with many "tales" / tails to wriggle out of each wrong. And how can grandma even believe the devil after 32 years of lies...
Grandma too nice already
9 more episode is good enough for me...
I only want to see the happy ending of Mr Han, Ms Song, Ah Reum, Da Soon, Da Shik as a whole family living together in Kungdari with all the uncles aunties there... I want to add in Grandma as well...Just sell the other house where the devil and the daughter has been living past 32 years and get a huge mansion in Kungdari. That's good enough an ending for me... 

The last episode is tonight thank goodness. I had such high hopes early on for this drama but it dragged on. 

Now that evil step mom has passed away I feel like she did not get punished enough. Instead of her living to see how she hurt so many and even her own daughter she looses her mind and then hurts herself in the detention center and then removes her oxygen mask to die. I know her mind was not right in the end but she never thought that she would end up leaving her daughter alone in the world. What will the girl do when she gets out of jail. Her father is gone and now her mother. The girl was just as crazy as her mother initially but eventually work up to realize they needed to pay for what they did so they can start over only she will be alone. Perhaps there will be a time skip and we will see her end up back with the grandmother or in Kungdari as well. Either way I am glad this is ending. 

I want to say thanks to everyone that continued to watch even though the drama got harder and harder to bare. I hope to see you in the next thread for the next drama. 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for the time you took to explain everything Ldy Gmerm. You have no idea how I was watching that craziness wondering what was being said. I really appreciate it. Now everything makes sense, in a drama that was so ridiculous. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I did not check soompi for awhile. Thanks again

Archived