[Drama 2019] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리

0ly40

Why does she even care if he is bleeding? or dying when she is asking him a very important question I think BoMi has a goldfish memory, she never pays attention to what is important and forgets to follow through. Dr. Jin is so confusing is she nice, bad or just weird or she is only gets weird when it is related to the researcher directly, NaBi cooking is a hazard of food poisoning.

If BoMi dad was the guy who tried to save her from drowning why will he be fine with his wife cheating, but if the guy was just a man that the step-mother just hired and then reported him as kidnapper was he one of her lovers.

The little boy wrote "mine" as in it belongs to me and everyone thought it was the explosive. It was funny and adorable of him not figuring out why everyone is freaking out because of it.

Yet another big clue waiting to be ignored, dismissed or thrown away, she might end up doing nothing as usual, she might not even do something as simple as registering her DNA now that she will know someone out there is looking for her.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park si eun (Bomi) is the total opposite of her husband Jin tae hyun :D she doesn't suspect anyone while he is sly as a fox and cunning in his roles :D most of your comments are blaming her for trusting the wrong people 

The thing that bothers me is the researcher helping her and she didn't know (when he hired a lawyer)

Another point do you think the grandfather really knew who bomi is? I mean he just saw her drowning. Maybe he didn't know her family? He just recognized the stepmom. I don't know 

8 hours ago, howa said:

Yet another big clue waiting to be ignored, dismissed or thrown away, she might end up doing nothing as usual, she might not even do something as simple as registering her DNA now that she will know someone out there is looking for her.

Bo Mi went to the police station to do this but the officer asked her for her ID to register the DNA. The problem is Bo Mi is on a short time table before she is suppose to leave  Or deported again (3 mos I think) so she is unable to register her DNA with no SK. ID card to provide the officer. 

I honestly wish someone will wake Bo Mi up. There is no way that Mr. Song Kidnapped her given her flashbacks at the river. In  his flashback the poor man tried to take her home only to see that witch outside the house so he made BM not make a sound and left with her then put her in the orphanage to try and protect her. This was a mistake and what he should have done is contact the grandmother secretly and told her everything getting Bo Mi back home.  If they had stopped this witch in the beginning there is no way she would have such a foot hold now. The biggest mistake he made is in  not telling Bo MI who is trying to harm her now and did back then and given her the true reasons he put her in the orphanage. If he had perhaps he would not be locked up in that mental hospital now to keep his mouth shut at the mercy of the witch. The sad part is his own son betrayed him for greed.

A huge clue is when Bo Mi's grandmother came to Kungdari. Again the talked about her missing grandchild but no one thought that Bo Mi could be that child. The researcher knows a bit of her past so he should have thought of it but no one could think of something so fantastical happening I guess until all the clues come out. Where is the grandmother anyway? The temple? She has been absent for a bit now. I just hope that by the time the truth comes out they have not hurt the woman before Bo Mi can reunite with her. 

Bo Mi in some way is still too nice to the husband of Na Bi. The girl keeps forgetting he let her go to prison for something she did not do and it does not matter how much he double talks about not being able to find her or her not contacting him. He could easily clear that mess up but he will not because it implicates him as well. I wish she will wake up that this guy never had her best interest at heart. 

What I look forward to the most is him to realize that the missing heir was the one person he and Na Bi framed for car theft and he chose Na Bi over. That is going to be a huge kick in the pants for him. With his personality he will try to woo Bo Mi but by then she will not fall for it. 

Dr. Jin is in love with our researcher but she has to also get that he never saw her in that light. If he did not back before his wife or after her death he never will. I keep wondering who will she end up with in the end. Her behavior is really weird when she thinks someone is getting next to him but yet she seems to help Bo Mi and lets her stay at her house (of course that is to make sure she does not stay with our researcher). Perhaps she is comic relief .. lol 

Anyway I hope they wake Bo Mi up soon and let her see the clues all around her. The only people she should listen to are those in Kungdari and never the outsiders or the kids dad who has just shown up. I am hoping  the researcher is able to get enough information to wake her up that Na Bi's husband is not a good guy and never had her welfare in his mind. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The problem is Bo Mi is on a short time table before she is suppose to leave  Or deported again (3 mos I think) so she is unable to register her DNA with no SK. ID card to provide the officer. 

It did not cross my mind I only remember when she was asked why not go to missing people center and register your DNA and she said why bother if no one is looking for me.

What I look forward to the most is him to realize that the missing heir was the one person he and Na Bi framed for car theft and he chose Na Bi over. That is going to be a huge kick in the pants for him. With his personality he will try to woo Bo Mi but by then she will not fall for it. 

He abandoned the big whale and sacrificed her in order to have a small fish.

Anyway I hope they wake Bo Mi up soon and let her see the clues all around her.

Until this moment she did nothing good but helping the two kids, she is on a time line but if her ex hired her as he said to keep her close or to frame her again. I hope this time she uses her brain and I hope her grandmother sees her, the only good thing is the stepmother does not know that the grandmother will recognize her BoMi.

I was about to snap at the researcher for not telling BoMi about the missing person flier, but then I remember how she can never keep her mouth shut and for sure her evil-step-mother will find out some how, but he needs to make copies a lot of them software and hardware.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019-2020] Everybody say Kungdari, 모두 다 쿵따리 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

I found this scene funny because of the Photoshop and I wondered if they forget to shot it so they decided to Photoshop it instead?. Because he was taking a private phone call but for him to go all the way up there was weird just to see the evil-Lee coming to the hospital.

e37uf1o.png

Finally BoMi is doing something right by sharing information with SuHo, it is the best way for her to get to the truth he is smart, competent and he has connection, but for him not to share it with her is the best way so the stepmother stays in the dark.

Finally the grandmother is back and close to the truth and she knows from the preview her granddaughter was alive at the time she went missing.

BoMi is stupid for thinking that she might find the real culprit at the company, when the logical thing for her is to focus on the people around her ex and the person who will gain the most for not being implicated in the crime and the person who will be rewarded for making her the scapegoat.

BoMi is practically giving her stepmother the very knife that could kill her, in every time she meets her she always end up spilling the beans and she never wondered why this woman is so interested in her this much?

The reunion between the grandchildren and their grandfather was sweet and sad, they only could depend on him even though he is not mentally sound. For SuHu to go directly to the hospital was a very smart move from his side and what he did after was great but it could be destroyed so easily by BoMi who likes to run her mouth to her stepmother, I hope SuHu keeps up the good work and not to tell anyone

Its way to early for the reunion between the two women, but seeing the stepmother attitude at the preview looks promising but I don't expect much, she has to win for 90 episodes at least.

Finally one thing is clear that man is the family driver and not her father, as usual the missing child starts of on the wrong foot with the person who is looking for them and the grandmother claims she will recognize her granddaughter but instead of that she calls the cops on her and slanders her upbringing.

When the wrong girl gets offended by the remark that meant to the girl that he was mesmerized by. "Why are you so pretty ?".

This drama has a lot of funny moments, it is very weird ho when the step-mother mention Song Bo Mi name to the grandmother and the lawyer it never raised any red flags, a simple response like she has the same name as the missing granddaughter?

Backstabbing is what that evil does, she is a professional backstabber and dares to get angry when people hid their back from her, why she can't do anything to anyone unless if their back is turned on her?.

He is not the only one I guess almost every child dream.

b39MQ0n.png

NaBi problem is that she is spoiled and entitled.

BoMi got slapped from her step-mother and she still OK with that, but as always bad people wonder why the good people are trying to figure out what happened to them or go after the truth???????????????.

SuHu is acting like a secret agent who is trying to find the truth for BM who is not smart enough to keep her business as her own, as long he is digging the truth and keeping it to himself and not share it with BM things would be great, but again things gets out the people involved find out that someone is closing on them.

What kind of idiot thinks that kids should appear shabby when they live in a developed country even in underdeveloped countries they dress well for school and they are clean, it is not like they came from work to school or vice versa. No one will ever think that.

BoMI is idiot for her anyone with the name of Jennifer Lee should be the one she is looking for??

BoMI is a dummy who goes around telling people who harmed her about her business can't she keep it to herself?. If was not for the other side stories I would have skipped episodes. NaBi fired her but for sure her mom will ask her to bring her back, they are trying to set her up again and I really think this time she should be cleared before it happens.

NaBi is acting as a kindergarten kid who his best friend left the school and moved away, Ah Reum is more mature than she is. But again she was funny when she started crying. The big difference between NaBi and BoMi one of them shares everything even when after other one says none of your business.

Someone needs to gaffer tape up Bo Mi's mouth she chat too much and is too dam thick.  There must be something in the water cause even Mr Han is slow on the uptake with all the clues.  

Not liking the preview for tomorrow. Grandpa better be ok. All these near misses the she devil is having is just annoying, she keeps getting away with everything.

The doctor is always overreacting as if the grandfather is capable of harming a fly, first when he tried patting AR head and she smacked his hand, today she stood in BM way to prevent her from seeing him if she didn't BW would have ...... wait nothing would have changed BM will never see her stepmother there or she will never suspect her, if she saw her probably she will think she was taking a walk and saw him laying on the ground and BM will think or believe her words that was trying to save him for sure.

The awful son even in that bad situation is being mean to his dad instead of helpful! but the step-aunt never went down how she get the shoe?. What now the grandfather goes under the weather and minion replace him?

mMdqIKr.png

of course it is the victims fault not yours definitely.

Archived