[Taiwanese Drama 2019] Before We Get Married 我們不能是朋友

0ly40

18 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

do you perhaps know where i could watch those 10 min. highlight with subs?

Hide contents

im still curious of what ZW said to CKH @6:44 , was that scene already aired? i guess not yet :confused:

I can't find subbed version of it anywhere, either. I thought maybe VIKI might sub it but they haven't. Thankfully we have chinese subs. I usually use google translate to figure out what they are saying...if I'm desperate enough to know.

I translated the scene you mentioned.

Spoiler

WW is ending things with KH. She said she was wrong and she wants to make up for it. She's going to fix everything by going back to her place. She wants to completely disappear from KH's world/life. She vows she would not allow him to come even into her thoughts. She ends by saying... Let's go back to our places??.

After reading the author's remarks yesterday, its easy to understand WW's thoughts here. She doesn't want to be the bad guy who broke 2 relationships.....her wanting to be a good person and atoning for her guilt is the reason why she dragged her relationship with HY almost to their wedding before ending it....based on the new spoiler

I think she's feeling extremely guilty towards both ZY and HY. She still doesn't understand that going back would not erase everything they felt for each other. The reason WW and KH got attracted to each other in the first place was because their relationships with their partners were not fulfilling what they needed from them. Instead they were the ones doing all the fulfilling of the others needs....be it material or emotional.

Get tissues ready people. There will be a lot of angst in later episodes....:bawling:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dito said:

I can't find subbed version of it anywhere, either. I thought maybe VIKI might sub it but they haven't. Thankfully we have chinese subs. I usually use google translate to figure out what they are saying...if I'm desperate enough to know.

I translated the scene you mentioned. 

Spoiler

WW is ending things with KH. She said she was wrong and she wants to make up for it.

She's going to fix everything by going back to her place. She wants to completely disappear from KH's world/life. She vows she would not allow him to come even into her thoughts. She ends by saying... Let's go back to our places??.

After reading the author's remarks yesterday, its easy to understand WW's thoughts here. She doesn't want to be the bad guy who broke 2 relationships.....her wanting to be a good person and atoning for her guilt is the reason why she dragged her relationship with HY almost to their wedding before ending it....based on the new spoiler. 

I think she's feeling extremely guilty towards both ZY and HY. She still doesn't understand that going back would not erase everything they felt for each other. The reason WW and KH got attracted to each other in the first place was because their relationships with their partners were not fulfilling what they needed from them. Instead they were the ones doing all the fulfilling of the others needs....be it material or emotional.

Get tissues ready people. There will be a lot of angst in later episodes....:bawling:

1stly thanks for translated this and 2nd, can you hide those trans? is kinda huge spoiler though.. tnx :sweatingbullets:

... this plot angst i hate the most, i mean arent ZW used to rejected CKH before? and idk how many rejects she will do in the upcoming episode later.

its reminded me of Seo Kang Joon drama "The Third Charm" that i used to dropped, his drama was such a mess, where the female lead keep messing around back and fourth, i found its kinda too toxic for me keep follow that drama, so i'll choose to stop watching. and i probably will do the same for this Tdrama. :rolleyes:

Related image

Hi everyone. My name is Erin. Actually I'm not a newbie on Soompi. I've created many soompi accounts and end up forgetting the username and password lol. So this is my new account again :lol:

It's been a long time since I saw a Taiwanese drama. And what can I say for BWGM? It's awesome. Esp the sexual tension of WW&KH. My gosh every time they have a scene together suddenly I feel really hot :wub:

Anyway I've watched the 10minute trailer for the third time. People are like saying KH doesn't love ZY anymore because she didn't respect him much. She didn't discuss anything to him and take the initiative alone. But the time KH stopped loving ZY is because they once had a child together. And like usual ZY didn't discuss anything with KH and did an abortion. That's when KH stopped loving ZY. 

3 hours ago, Erinlo95 said:

Anyway I've watched the 10minute trailer for the third time. People are like saying KH doesn't love ZY anymore because she didn't respect him much. She didn't discuss anything to him and take the initiative alone. But the time KH stopped loving ZY is because they once had a child together. And like usual ZY didn't discuss anything with KH and did an abortion. That's when KH stopped loving ZY. 

What? They had a CHILD?!!!:open_mouth: 

From where do you get this info? Do you perhaps read it from the original novel? If the drama will follow that way then ZY will be the most selfish person who whilingly kill her own blood, plus without discussing/telling CKH? 

This thing kinda new to me omg, I just hope it's not happen in the drama.:crazy:

33 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

What? They had a CHILD?!!!:open_mouth: 

From where do you get this info? Do you perhaps read it from the original novel? If the drama will follow that way then ZY will be the most selfish person who whilingly kill her own blood, plus without discussing/telling CKH? 

This thing kinda new to me omg, I just hope it's not happen in the drama.:crazy:

It's on the 10minute trailer. It's on 05:25 minutes I guess. Here I give you the link :wub:

2 hours ago, Erinlo95 said:

It's on the 10minute trailer. It's on 05:25 minutes I guess. Here I give you the link :wub:

Thanks for pointed that out, i even watched that trailer like 5th time but sadly i didn't understand certain part lol. so this drama surely going to have a dark angst.:confused:

---

• Ratings from Ep1-4, hopefully its able to break 1% as soon as possible.

A new model phone HUAWEI P30 Pro being PPL in this drama :sweatingbullets:

===

Phoebe Yuan, Puff Kuo w/ their director guested in some show (sry idk what the show called) lol as they talk bout some scenes which already aired, and lots more.

39 minutes ago, sksen said:

@AlexandraReid how is the rating in Taiwan work? Is the rating for BWGM considered good or bad?

you can read some article related to other Taiwan drama, 

im not really sure cause i rarely watched Tdramas, its probably similar like Kdrama, i can say BWGM's kinda bit low. but still im sure it will be increase later on. :smirk:

On 6/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, AlexandraReid said:

Another song which been played in music booth is from Taiwanese singer, Bii 

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the song with english lyrics I made several years ago @AlexandraReid:) Enjoy it. I recommend this drama too (Someone like you)

10 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

Here is the song with english lyrics I made several years ago @AlexandraReid:) Enjoy it. I recommend this drama too (Someone like you)

Thanks for recommended me hun, but im not sure if i able to watch that since i had many ongoing Kdramas to watch.:sweat_smile:

anyway i cant wait for tomorrow's eps :D 

15 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Thanks for recommended me hun, but im not sure if i able to watch that since i had many ongoing Kdramas to watch.:sweat_smile:

Me too @AlexandraReid. I have downloaded several ongoing and completed kdramas to watch but due to my study, they are waiting for my time. :D

Archived