[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

Alert!!  One of Ji Min's ideal criteria is she prefer he can drink!

Recent interview for JHI and KGE new movie extract:

Go Eun reveals what Jung Hae In is like when he drinks

((Skip unrelated))

As you can see, he's very kind and honest. Unexpectedly, he drinks very well. He doesn't really show what he's like drunk. He's usually sincere, but that was too funny. When you give him compliments, he doesn't know what to do."  

For full article please find link

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/kim-go-eun-reveals-what-jung-hae-in-is-like-when-he-drinks

• Like 3

JHI's Angel :innocent:

Credit to author

Below extract from Soompi about JHI's personality from KGE:

I’m very playful and he makes me want to play jokes on him. He has a serious personality, and it’s really funny. He’s the type of person who’s not good at taking compliments, so he doesn’t know what to do when you give him lots of compliments.”

The DJ said to the actor, “What does it feel like to have a head that small and be that handsome?” Jung Hae In made everyone laugh by not knowing how to react and apologizing.

Full article can find link: https://www.soompi.com/article/1345326wpp/kim-go-eun-talks-about-jung-hae-ins-real-personality

• Like 3

JHI rendition of Paul Kim's Every Day Every Moment

Credit to author

The lyrics remind some of the scene in One Spring Night

Will I be able to smile without you?
Just thinking about it makes me cry
The person who protected me throughout my hard times
Now I will protect you

Your embrace was always warm
It was my only resting place at the end of my long days

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither
Every day, every moment, let’s be together

They were shining like the sun
Your eyes when you looked at me
I was so happy I thought it was a dream
Each moment was so dazzling

In my anxious and suffering life
You came to me like a ray of light and made me smile

You alone are enough for me
Because there’s no need for words, I know by your eyes
Flowers bloom and wither

The future is unknown
But each moment of being in your arms
I wish it would last forever

I’ll go to you when the breeze feels nice
I’ll go to you on sunny days
Just like the day you first came to me

• Like 3

Manage to find article from Happy Together which JHI mentioned Ji Min. :wub:

Jung Hae In Reveals If His Dating Style Is More “Something In The Rain” Or “Spring Night”

((Skip unrelated))

In Spring Night, his character dove headfirst in love with his girlfriend and proved he can overcome any obstacle.

Jung Hae In revealed that out of the two, his dating style is closer to Spring Night, as in that he is more assertive when expressing his feelings!

Jung Hae In also gave a cute story about how his co-star from Spring Night, Han Ji Min, gave him a special birthday party by inviting all of his staff and him out to an expensive dinner where he ate all types of meat – his main favorite dish!

for full article please find link

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-haein-dating-style/

• Like 6

((Scream))  ok i get delusional. Keke!

Jung Hae In Describes Ideal Type, Talks About Filming Romantic Moments With Co-Stars, And More

((Skip unrelated))

During a “guerrilla date” interview on the street surrounded by a big crowd, he was asked by a fan, “Don’t you want to date?” Jung Hae In replied, “I want to date.” He also shared that his ideal type is a good-hearted person.

When asked if he has a girlfriend now, he hesitated for a moment before pointing to a poster of his upcoming film “Tune in for Love,” which also features Kim Go Eun. The interviewer and fan laughed and said, “Ah, you have one in the story!”

((skip unrelated))

Jung Hae In was also asked to test his answer to the statement “My heart has fluttered because of my female co-star’s acting.” Jung Hae In said, “Yes, that happens a lot,” and the detector confirmed it.

My heart flutters even when they’re not acting, but when we act together, it flutters more,” he said. “Even if we rehearse a lot together, there are times when I feel the harmony between us. I feel like it’s a big help to me at that time, and I’m grateful.”

To read full article, please find link https://www.soompi.com/article/1345995wpp/jung-hae-in-describes-ideal-type-talks-about-filming-romantic-moments-with-co-stars-and-more

Sorry not to upset anyone.  He did flutter when acting with SYJ too.  But i dont care cos he just recently finished a drama with Ji Min.  Muwhaha!!  Delusional...

Credit to author

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@cometrue, yes i think JHI fall in love as he acted the character with every co star.

But for Ji Min, i think the line really blurred.  Cos he has already charmed by her during his rookie time.  Also Ji Min personal character makes all her co star feeling very comfortable does not really help for many male co star to jump out of the feelings they have in characters.  She is very easygoing so all sorts of shy co star will feel really relaxed with her. 

Seriously i can understand how some stars can end up from reel to real.  These are just so heart fluttering moments.  Many actors and actresses have to deal with these feelings.

Credit to author

I am more worry the ship will sink because of ji min and not JHI (he has already informed the audience he is assertive in relationship and look at him in jenga game, he is so competitive).  So if he gets his mind to it, i am sure he will go for it.  Keke he already said he wanted to date now.

But Ji Min has a great method to detached herself to ensure she will not mistaken reel as real.  

So if JHI want us to feel the ship sail, he has to work doubly hard to win all competitors and the lady heart.  Haha! 

Ps. JHI already win some biscuits point by able to drink. And he drinks well. One of ji min basic criteria.  Also he is a very kind person.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

@cometrue, yes i think JHI fall in love as he acted the character with every co star.

But for Ji Min, i think the line really blurred.  Cos he has already charmed by her during his rookie time.  Also Ji Min personal character makes all her co star feeling very comfortable does not really help for many male co star to jump out of the feelings they have in characters.  She is very easygoing so all sorts of shy co star will feel really relaxed with her. 

Seriously i can understand how some stars can end up from reel to real.  These are just so heart fluttering moments.  Many actors and actresses have to deal with these feelings.

Credit to author

I am more worry the ship will sink because of ji min and not JHI (he has already informed the audience he is assertive in relationship and look at him in jenga game, he is so competitive).  So if he gets his mind to it, i am sure he will go for it.  Keke he already said he wanted to date now.

But Ji Min has a great method to detached herself to ensure she will not mistaken reel as real.  

So if JHI want us to feel the ship sail, he has to work doubly hard to win all competitors and the lady heart.  Haha! 

Ps. JHI already win some biscuits point by able to drink. And he drinks well. One of ji min basic criteria.  Also he is a very kind person.

Did I miss something?  When did JHI inform the audience he is assertive in relationship?  For Ji Min, I am happy that she has mentioned that she will get marry one day as she is getting older.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cometrue said:

Did I miss something?  When did JHI inform the audience he is assertive in relationship?  For Ji Min, I am happy that she has mentioned that she will get marry one day as she is getting older.  

@cometrue, he mentioned in recent happy together show.  :)

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-haein-dating-style/

• Like 1

@cometrue, yes i am referring to JHI being assertive if he wanted to date.  It is important info if he is indeed interested with anyone.  Cos i find him quite shy in interviews (referring to watching him in Happy Together).

But when he needs to talk about Ji Min, he never hold back to praise her.  He is like that to all his co stars when praising them but me being delusional finds his praising to Ji Min extra sweet:

credit to author

• Like 2
  • Love 2