[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

20 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

@hjm_osn They are hj_v96 , in_seon_0119 , peace_art_united , jonghun_baeg ..

Am I being too delusional and overdoing everything? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks! You’re not alone, count me in “delusionals” lol who is who, please identify them. many thanks.

P.S. they all have liked HJM’s 2 recent posts :0

• Like 4

@hjm_osn hj_v96 is one of HJM’s stylists; in_seon_0119 is JHI’s stylist ( i’m not sure but her IG just posts JHI photos) ; jonghun_baeg is HJM’s manager; peace_art_united is the one who traveled NY with JHI ( He is also an actor so I don't know he follows her because of JHI or he follows her because she is a good actress. Though both of them haven’t worked together) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Omo JHI, did you check IG?  Park Hyung Sik just left a comment at the latest rabbit Ji Min IG.  :P  

Credit to author

Oooh..I like Park Hyung Sik, he's so handsome :wub: glad to see that he still maintains a good relationship with HJM even though their encounter was brief.  He sent a snack or coffee cart for HJM during Familiar Wife and personally visited her at the fiming site.  (See pic below).He also sent ice cream snack for Happy Together members when HJM was guesting the show.  HJM went to his play and supported his Juror 7 movie.  I wish he wasnt 11 years younger than HJM and is still serving in the military.  

If JHI and Ji Min can't be a couple, I want to see their friendship to be one like PHS and HJM.  

Can someone google translate what he wrote on Ji Min's latest ig post?

For those who dont know PHS is

Spoiler

20200613-113650.jpg

PHS and JHI know each other. 

jung-hae-in-park-hyung-sik-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

Thanks! You’re not alone, count me in “delusionals” lol who is who, please identify them. many thanks.

P.S. they all have liked HJM’s 2 recent posts :0

Count me in! LOL.

And thank you all for answering all questions and identifying Korean actors. Helped a lot!:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Chrc said:

Oooh..I like Park Hyung Sik, he's so handsome :wub: glad to see that he still maintains a good relationship with HJM even though their encounter was brief.  He sent a snack or coffee cart for HJM during Familiar Wife and personally visited her at the fiming site.  (See pic below).He also sent ice cream snack for Happy Together members when HJM was guesting the show.  HJM went to his play and supported his Juror 7 movie.  I wish he wasnt 11 years younger than HJM and is still serving in the military.  

If JHI and Ji Min can't be a couple, I want to see their friendship to be one like PHS and HJM.  

Can someone google translate what he wrote on Ji Min's latest ig post?

Hyungsik’s so cute :lol: HJM once said he met her nephew and he often sent her nephew's photos to her.  I think if JHI likes HJM, he must first attack her by her nephew first :lol:.  But I think he's too shy to do that :sweatingbullets: Hyung Sik was the only one of HJM co-stars that she left comments on his IG.  Look, PHS still leaves a comment despite rumors that he loves her and he’s in military now.  And JHI, he doesn't even like HJM’s photos. The biggest problem here is he’s too shy :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4

@Chrc, me think he refrained himself too.  Just to correct slightly, PHS us 9 years younger.  Another even younger with superb chemistry is Nam Joo Hyuk, he is 12 years younger.  But PHS and Ji Min brief project already earned great friendship bond.  She also sent food truck to PHS and visited and supported his play.

I also hope JHI and Ji Min will show the comfortable friendship.  Thus am disappointed when JHI never posted in ig to thanks Ji Min coffee truck support.  But he did like her campaign support in her IG recently right?

Credit to author

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

@Chrc, me think he refrained himself too.  Just to correct slightly, PHS us 9 years younger.  Another even younger with superb chemistry is Nam Joo Hyuk, he is 12 years younger.  But PHS and Ji Min brief project already earned great friendship bond.  She also sent food truck to PHS and visited and supported his play.

I also hope JHI and Ji Min will show the comfortable friendship.  Thus am disappointed when JHI never posted in ig to thanks Ji Min coffee truck support.  But he did like her campaign support in her IG recently right?

Credit to author

I also thinking about the food truck ..don't you think that its odd that he doesn't  even say thanks to JImin on his IG?  With his impaccable manner as we know, he have always thanks everyones else that send him food carts. So for that reason give me hope about them be together.. ( another thing that he is very distant with CSB that so knowable to most of us fans.. ) (haha.. maybe worry about his sweetie..)

• Like 6

I thought about many reasons why he didn’t  thank HJM on social media:

1. Both of them prefer to make a phone call rather than text. They don’t like posting their private on social media. He thought she would be more embarrassed if he thanked her on IG and the rumors about them spread. 

2/ Maybe he thought about “A piece of your mind” ratings. It didn’t succeed as expected. Maybe that's why he didn't post many photos of the drama or expressed joy when HJM sent a coffee truck.  
3/ He got jealous because she not only sent it to him but also the director and others.:lol:

Anyway, maybe he thought not publicly thanking her was the best way to protect both of them.  Like the birthday party she held for him. If others didn't ask him about that, we probably wouldn't know. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@Chrc

I also hope JHI and Ji Min will show the comfortable friendship.  Thus am disappointed when JHI never posted in ig to thanks Ji Min coffee truck support.  But he did like her campaign support in her IG recently right

@tok-soompi thank you for.correcting PHS's age, my math was wrong.:P

The latest HJM's post that was liked by JHI is this one -  close to a month ago

HJM also rarely likes his post, right? So maybe we are onto something here..

20200613-231321.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy Sunday HaeMin friends! I am not really sure if I am feeling “happy” right now. I was re-watching JHI’s NY travel blog and I noticed he also requested to have the song, “So it is” by Damien Rice. I got curious and checked it in YT. Oh, it is such a sad sad love song (1-sided love).The lyrics go,

”And so it is just like you said it would be

Life goes easy on me

Most of the time

I cant take my eyes off you (5x)

I cant take my eyes

And so it is just like what you said it should be

We’ll both forget the breeze

Most of the time

And so it is the colder water

The Blower’s daughter

The pupil in denial.

I cant take my eyes off you (5x)

I cant take my eyes.

Did I say that I loathe you

Did I say that I want leave it all behind? (in the clip, this was sung, softly (almost whispering) by the woman)

I cant take my mind off you (5x)

I cant take my mind

My mind, my mind

’Til I find somebody new!

It is such a sad song of “unrequited love” or a “breakup where one partner hasn’t moved on!” JHI is truly a hopeless romantic guy! In that episode, they were listening to this and then at the end  he requested for “Spring Waltz.” The guy sitting beside him (as @FuyuKyu brought it up here is following Jimin’s ig and has been regularly “liking” her posts, even her 2 recent posts. So, maybe, just my personal analysis, Jimin was not/is not keen for a romantic relationship but as we’ve seen in the few interactions after OSN, Jimin is friendly towards him - friendship is the keyword in their relationship!

If my analysis is correct .... (?) Whatever, My dearest wish is for them maintain a caring friendship and for both of them to be with somebody that that they will love (and will love them back) forever.

Sorry, if I got too serious ... I just really want them both together lol (I need to check myself, this “shipping” thing is not good for my heart specially if it sinks! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@hjm_osn. I am like you, having my ups and downs about our ship.

I remind myseld often that it's easy to fall into making a judgement or  drawing a conclusion based on one incident and overlooking the big picture (including myself).

JHI's song preference is broad and diverse so I personally wouldn't put so much emphasis on Damien Rice's song.

He went to NY mid Oct, we saw him very much happy at the presidential award (oct 31) and MBC (dec 30).  If he had been rejected, the atmosphere would have been awkward between them.  Instead, I see very cordial and comfortable interactions at those two events.  I really like to dissect the presidential award fan cams because they were in their own element, where they could be themselves without any pressure or have the big camera in front of their faces all the time.  This is as close as we can get to see their natural interactions outside of drama.  When I watched them at the presidential awards event and MBC awards, I see a continuation of Ji Hoo/Jung In's relationship as well as JHI/HJM's relationship whom we all saw in the OSN making videos.  One thing for sure, they haven't lost their connection or closeness at all !!!  It's possible that they communicate regularly thus able to maintain closeness. :heart:

P.S:  the director of Piece of Your Mind drama is the one who also directed Familiar Wife.  What's the likelihood that JHI called HJM to discuss the director's style and get some tips from.her? :DThey admitted they had discussions about OSN's director, Ahn Pan Seok before filming since JHI worked with him in SITR. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I found something again.  She took a photo with Jong Gun’s wife (the person who travelled NY with JHI). I just know she is his wife today.  We wondered why there were no photos of JHI and HJM that day.  I thought they might have taken pictures together, but they didn't share.  HJM always took a photo when she came to support her co-star’s movie.  But why did she not share JHI & KGE movie? B)

I hope our actors will not access this forum. They will see how delusion we are B):joy:

@hjm_osn I didn't pay much attention to the songs played on his vlog.  Your findings are very helpful for me.  I will find and review his vlog again :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

I hope our actors will not access this forum. They will see how delusion we are B):joy:

@FuyuKyu, indeed! i hope they do not come into this forum. lol (but i am sure it will give them something to laugh at!)

She took a photo with Jong Gun’s wife (the person who travelled NY with JHI). I just know she is his wife today.  We wondered why there were no photos of JHI and HJM that day.  I thought they might have taken pictures together, but they didn't share.  HJM always took a photo when she came to support her co-star’s movie.  But why did she not share JHI & KGE movie? B)

- I think it was the wife who took the selfie. Anyway, maybe she did not have the chance to take a pciture with HJI nor KGE! lol

• Like 5

@FuyuKyu awesome finding! I've seen the photos before but didn't cross my mind how strange that there was no photo of HJM and JHI together. At the time I thought she had to leave in a hurry. The fact that HJM took photo with JHI's close friend's wife is rather odd considering that the friend (also an actor) never crossed paths with HJM before, except through JHI.   HJM looked so gorgeous and glowing.

Can someone confirm whether the friend's wife posted pic of other celebs who attended the premiere? Or was HJM the only celeb photo she posted.  

Ok, just came back from snooping the wife's ig. So the only celeb she posted on her ig was Han Ji Min.  There were any other JHI's celeb friends at the premiere but why did she only post the one she took with JM?.  Like why didnt she post a pic of Kim Go Eun, the leading lady?  Aww..JHI wanted to include JM in his close circle of friends!! Wowieee

Also, JHI liked the post. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Chrc said:

Ok, just came back from snooping the wife's ig. So the only celeb she posted on her ig was Han Ji Min.  There were any other JHI's celeb friends at the premiere but why did she only post the one she took with JM?.  Like why didnt she post a pic of Kim Go Eun, the leading lady?  Aww..JHI wanted to include JM in his close circle of friends!! Wowieee

Also, JHI liked the post. :)

@Chrc lol, how do you find their ig so easily? can i have it, too? thanks

• Like 2

@Chrc, thanks! The IG english translation of the message in her post was interesting. She wrote and I quote,

start of quote>Tandem Music Album Preview, a movie that makes me emotional for the first time in a while. Getting drunk in the mood and got drunk in music and didn’t know how time went by. Songs that I used to do without knowing even after the movie is over. Time to watch a good movie with my husband, and good people thanks to haein. It’s been a long time since i’ve been in the middle of a long (starlike characters displayed) Hanjiminactor is so sparkling (again starlike characters displayed) I’m going to go to the middle of the day and (sentence was hanging)<end of quote

The picture was taken at the after-event party and not at the site where the preview was held, or maybe at another room. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3