[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

On 7/10/2019 at 9:56 AM, tok-soompi said:

((Skip))

I wish they will keep in contact, supporting each other in IG, send each other food trucks, visit each other set, attend each other premeires, have opportunity to work together again in variety or movies and update us wth osn gathering.

Haha!  Is it too greedy?

((Skip))

Looking back my super old post (just happens to stumble upon), i wanted to answer my observation so far of my greediness above.

Not sure whether they still contact each other.  But they still support each other in IG.  Ji Min did send JHI food truck to support.  Ji Min had attended one of JHI's movie (partly she is also good friend with Kim Go Eun), Ji Min also updated us with one of their gathering (should be dvd making gathering). No varieties or movies pairing them yet but we know JHI will want to work with Ji Min again. :wub:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Looking back my super old post (just happens to stumble upon), i wanted to answer my observation so far of my greediness above.

Not sure whether they still contact each other.  But they still support each other in IG.  Ji Min did send JHI food truck to support.  Ji Min had attended one of JHI's movie (partly she is also good friend with Kim Go Eun), Ji Min also updated us with one of their gathering (should be dvd making gathering). No varieties or movies pairing them yet but we know JHI will want to work with Ji Min again. :wub:

Thank you for giving us an update of your wishes for the couple.  So much to be thankful for that most of your (our ) wishlist have come true.  My selfish wish is for them to meet again at Baeksang or Grand Bell awards event and the sight of seeing each other would spark some old flames within them.LoL. I'll be curious whether JHI will attend Jossee's VIP premiere.  No hint of them dating eh? 

I think he secretly wanted to give her flowers so he used the final filming time to do it. And to not make it so obvious, he gave one to PD as well.  LOL..just kidding.  I don't see him giving flowers to any other leading ladies unless he gave the flowers in private.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hello everyone. This is the first I am replying to soompi. I was looking for blogs or forum about one spring night and found this which was really helpful. I fell inlove with the series and with JHI and HJM. Especially when I checked out behind-the-scenes videos. JHI still likes HJM ig posts. Whenever he posts something about spring, I'm hoping it's indirectly about HJM. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Enjoy the thread.  :)  i am sure spring plays a special part in both their hearts.  Sidenote, coincidently both of them already love spring before spring night.  You can check it out in their IG history.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Does anybody know what they call each other now? He didnt want to call her noona during the filming. They can't call each other by their character name anymore now the filming has ended.  Has any of the interviews after OSN shed any light? 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I remember he said he wanted to act with HJM again, in a historical drama as a family :wub:  "As a family" is wife and husband??? :lol::lol:

Btw I hope the directors will pay attention to both of them and invite them again. :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Chrc said:

Does anybody know what they call each other now? He didnt want to call her noona during the filming. They can't call each other by their character name anymore now the filming has ended.  Has any of the interviews after OSN shed any light? 

@Chrc I also want to know that :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Enjoy the thread.  :)  i am sure spring plays a special part in both their hearts.  Sidenote, coincidently both of them already love spring before spring night.  You can check it out in their IG history.

Thank you! One of the reasons why I don't usually watch asian dramas is because I dont want to get hooked. But I can't with these two!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

I remember he said he wanted to act with HJM again, in a historical drama as a family :wub:  "As a family" is wife and husband??? :lol::lol:

Btw I hope the directors will pay attention to both of them and invite them again. :wub: 

Wow i did not pay attention to the drama he is hoping to act with her again.  This boy is really observant to his crush.  She is gorgeous in hanbok (sorry i am her bias :p)

Keke they always have photos of them holding flowers in the IG

Credit all the above to author

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I know that this is probably nothing of significance but please allow me to be delusional for a moment, would ya? 

I understand that attending an award event is always nerve wrecking for celebs and on top of that being interviewed live while the whole world is watching can be terrifying.  Having said this,  when the two host ladies were discussing about watching them in OSN gave a feeling of them dating (something to that effect) , JHI appeared to be extra nervous at this moment to the point that his eyes blinked uncontrollably at around 1:52-1:54, followed by a quick deep breath. You may need to rewind a few times to catch it.  He is a kind and honest person so I expect would be hard for him to cover something up, so perhaps it is shown subconsciously through eye movement. He also bit his lip at 2:13 while anticipating HJM's answer to the host's question. 

Then HJM replied that she too felt her heart fluttered just like Jung In.  I do believe her! Anyhow...just an observation that could very well means nothing...big fat nothing. Haha. During their interview, the rating hit a peak. Haha..i guess many people loved this couple. 

• Love 5

Maybe JHI really fell in love or maybe they did have mutual understanding that time or maybe they did not have romantic relationship that time because of work but now they are not working together they are dating for real??? A lot of maybes and wishful thinking LOL. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I was browsing through JHI's Ig and I saw that he took a picture of Lee Jeong-in's pledge in OSN. So, is he holding on to that pledge in real life? LOL. I can't believe myself getting hooked in a drama series and the leads. Lol

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Chrc said:

I know that this is probably nothing of significance but please allow me to be delusional for a moment, would ya? 

I understand that attending an award event is always nerve wrecking for celebs and on top of that being interviewed live while the whole world is watching can be terrifying.  Having said this,  when the two host ladies were discussing about watching them in OSN gave a feeling of them dating (something to that effect) , JHI appeared to be extra nervous at this moment to the point that his eyes blinked uncontrollably at around 1:52-1:54, followed by a quick deep breath. You may need to rewind a few times to catch it.  He is a kind and honest person so I expect would be hard for him to cover something up, so perhaps it is shown subconsciously through eye movement. He also bit his lip at 2:13 while anticipating HJM's answer to the host's question. 

Then HJM replied that she too felt her heart fluttered just like Jung In.  I do believe her! Anyhow...just an observation that could very well means nothing...big fat nothing. Haha. During their interview, the rating hit a peak. Haha..i guess many people loved this couple. 

Actually i find JHI very poor thing.  Haha!  He is still not very good with all these live questions yet he needs to answer them.  Anyhow, Ji Min is still very gentle to him and never judge him and they look mutually supportive discussing how they want to show the audience.  Love about Ji Min is she will always allows the male to lead. (Referring when they needs go show heart) :wub:   JHI also look so much confidence and relax when he is with her.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Actually i find JHI very poor thing.  Haha!  He is still not very good with all these live questions yet he needs to answer them.  Anyhow, Ji Min is still very gentle to him and never judge him and they look mutually supportive discussing how they want to show the audience.  Love about Ji Min is she will always allows the male to lead. (Referring when they needs go show heart) :wub:   JHI also look so much confidence and relax when he is with her.

Agree with you about how Ji Min doesn't judge his inexperience but let him shine in his own way.  She praised him generously and boosted his confidence. He won't find anyone else like uri angel Ji Min, for sure!  Even during the awkward interview, I noticed that he naturally looked for her eyes to find some comfort.  This is how comfortable he is with her..but not in a sibling way. I could feel their romantic tension.  I am aware that hjm is cordial with everyone but I sometimes detected her being bashful around JHI. 

• Like 5

@DrPhUsa, i think JHI looks 6 years younger (he looks really young, luckily ji min is petite and always looks youthful or else it is difficult to feel they are same age in the drama) but his mind is matured (Ji Min said so during press con that he is matured).  I forgotten whether YJH is closest of him in real life but YJH assertive to chase after romanace is very close to him.

I did a quick busy body and went around youtube to look at his press con where he is the male romantic lead.  Maybe i am delusional haha, he really has more eye contacts, feels more cheerful, relax and at the same time confidence when he is with Ji Min during their press con.  They sit so far still so sweet towards each other.

Credit to author

Credit to author

• Like 1
  • Love 6