[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

4 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I watched them closely and I can say the chemistry is great and what makes it appear great is their personalities collision as both seem to be bubbly, cheerful and playful. It's like the same coin of the same side colliding and ending up creating a sparkle 

They are 2 a very Professional people. Thats their job to make us viewers Swoon - There are sparks, stars, flowers, hearts, unicorns, pixy dusts around them.:lol: So they really succeded in that romance department.

If I were them, and if there are any feelings, .. I will ask for a "Cooling off Period" to each other so both of us can see whether the feeling is really eternal/mutual or just a carried away feeling from the scripts. :rolleyes:.

Hope both will find their Mr. and Mrs. Right in the future.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, x2020 said:

They are 2 a very Professional people. Thats their job to make us viewers Swoon - There are sparks, stars, flowers, hearts, unicorns, pixy dusts around them.:lol: So they really succeded in that romance department.

If I were them, and if there are any feelings, .. I will ask for a "Cooling off Period" to each other so both of us can see whether the feeling is really eternal/mutual or just a carried away feeling from the scripts. :rolleyes:.

Hope both will find their Mr. and Mrs. Right in the future.

Are you into this couple? Seems like your anti love:joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Hello Monarchs

I’m still on page 861 of 876 so I thought of posting my appreciation to this thread first before Ep 16 comes on. 

Thank you for all your theories, mathematics and episode reviews. There’s a lot of hand holding in this thread to those that worry about what’s going to happen to LG and JTE. There’s also a lot of patient posters who would explain in detail to those that are a bit lost in an episode. Then there’s lurkers like me who would read every page and enjoying it. This thread is a fun place to be and all of you have made it so. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :love::kiss_wink:

I’ll be on this thread hoping to read live recaps cos I’m sure my live stream will lag like hell. :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, winnieho said:

Hello Monarchs

I’m still on page 861 of 876 so I thought of posting my appreciation to this thread first before Ep 16 comes on. 

Thank you for all your theories, mathematics and episode reviews. There’s a lot of hand holding in this thread to those that worry about what’s going to happen to LG and JTE. There’s also a lot of patient posters who would explain in detail to those that are a bit lost in an episode. Then there’s lurkers like me who would read every page and enjoying it. This thread is a fun place to be and all of you have made it so. SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :love::kiss_wink:

I’ll be on this thread hoping to read live recaps cos I’m sure my live stream will lag like hell. :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much!!

Welcome on board. Seems like you know many of us already as you have been lurking. Great to hear you enjoyed your time here 

• Like 3

Omg. I can't think straight. My hands are shaking. I need a beer to calm my nerves. I had some theories for the last episode but decided against posting them because I don't want it to be jinxed. I'm just praying and praying for this to have a logical and happy ending. An ending worth this rollercoaster of emotions that was TKEM. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

In shipping land:blush:

Thats awesome. I will come over to the ship thread 2 weeks post the drama 

9 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Yes...this one deserves more than 16 episodes

I think they have cut out alot of footage so technically they could have increased the episodes but 16 episodes was the normal range and limit. 20 would have been nice or more :tounge_wink:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Are you into this couple? Seems like your anti love:joy: 

I am protecting my KGE. Realisticly LMH fanbase is wayyyyyyy too big for my KGE to handle the burden.  It is like the whole world will be the mother in law, sister in law to her...  so scaryyyyy :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, x2020 said:

I am protecting my KGE. Realisticly LMH fanbase is wayyyyyyy too big for my KGE to handle the burden.  It is like the whole world will be be mother in law, sister in law to her...  so scaryyyyy :lol:

Haha. He should be looked at just as another man with flesh and bones and ignore the fans. 

Thats probably how he would want her to view him 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Kim Rama said:

Omg. I can't think straight. My hands are shaking. I need a beer to calm my nerves. I had some theories for the last episode but decided against posting them because I don't want it to be jinxed. I'm just praying and praying for this to have a logical and happy ending. An ending worth this rollercoaster of emotions that was TKEM. 

We are on the same train me and you..  I have no idea what type of an ending we are going to get

200.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Thats awesome. I will come over to the ship thread 2 weeks post the drama 

I think they have cut out alot of footage so technically they could have increased the episodes but 16 episodes was the normal range and limit. 20 would have been nice or more :tounge_wink:

For this masterpiece...it is so deserving of the extra episodes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2