[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

5 hours ago, AnisNisa said:

Not sure if anyone has discussed about this theory that Lee Gon and Tae Eul were already married since episode 12 at the church because in episode 16, Tae Eul wants to wear a binyeo?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCGbTIaJ0jR/?igshid=rcx6lc0ewglt

Yes, when episode 12 aired, there have been discussions of them being secretly married at the church. However, in the ending scene in the final episode where they had no rings, it shows that they were never married. And then that idea about the binyeo popped up. I guess until this day, there are still theories on TKEM :)  

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 5:19 PM, Guine said:

Hello, I believe she is. Luna doesn't have a proper identity, she borrowed her name from a cat, she's close to kids , she has a soft heart but strong willed. What is endearing  is she likes to collect 100,000 won which has the face of LG. The only bill she has recollection from KOC . 

Do y'all think Luna is a remnant of JTE from a different timeline? I'm less inclined to believe that actually I think she's just a normal doppelganger but some other people seem to think Luna is a version of JTE trapped after losing LG or something like that... 

Do yall think the ep 11 JTE is actl JTE in the present timeline? Blocked Driveway Removal in Queens

"The one who saved me...It was me"

cr: Byul E

img.gif

img.gif

img.gif

*****************************************************************************************

On 7/7/2020 at 2:39 PM, emilymore said:

Do y'all think Luna is a remnant of JTE from a different timeline? I'm less inclined to believe that actually I think she's just a normal doppelganger but some other people seem to think Luna is a version of JTE trapped after losing LG or something like that... 

Do yall think the ep 11 JTE is actl JTE in the present timeline? Blocked Driveway Removal in Queens

Hi @emilymore. During the run of the series, some did think that Luna is a remnant of JTE in a previous timeline. That maybe due to her being trapped in the world-in-between (since he brought Lee Rim there in the final episode). And Luna has lines where JTE may have said or have been said to JTE. But it appears, the writer opted for the simple route where Luna is just a doppelganger like the others.  

JTE in episode 11 is from another timeline? Hmm, interesting theory.

• Like 1

These Are The Talented And Cute Korean Male Child Actors in This Generation

Famous Korean dramas and films share a few similarities; an interesting storyline, beloved actors, and skillful directing. Yet, in any drama and film, we get captivated by a talented cast of child actors.

In the 21st century, a new set of Korean child actors grabbed the viewer's attention with their acting performance. In this generation, these charming child actors lay the future of Korea's entertainment industry.

talented-and-cute-korean-male-child-acto

Appealing, but their acting ability in every character they portray is also recognized by netizens. Given the right guidance and training, there is no doubt they will be one of the big stars in the future. Get to know these endearing child actors.

Seo Woo Jin

His controversial appearance in "Hi, Bye Mama" did not stop netizens to adore his cheerful personality. At the age of 5, Seo Woo Jin appeared in commercials and numerous drama series.

He gives a natural acting ability in front of the camera. He appeared in the hit finale of "The King: Eternal Monarch" with a short greeting with co-star Lee Min Ho. Seo Woo Jin featured in 4 k-drama series last year 2019. Such as "VIP", "Save Me", "The Light In Your Eyes", Love With Flaws", and "Gangnam Scandal".

Jung Si Yul

Spoiler

He is the playful and young "unbreakable sword" in the recent hit "The King: Eternal Monarch". He is only 7 years old but appeared in much various drama series already.The child actor also appeared in "Hospital Playlist", "Miss Lee", "VIP", "Her Private Life", "The Last Empress". He was cast in 5 K-drama's in 2018, he works well at a young age.

Jeong Hyun Jun

He debuted as a young model-actor in 2015 and since then, he has received acting projects. At the age of 9, he received recognition for his portrayal in the popular movie "Parasite," including  the "Gold Derby Award" and "Screen Actors Guild Award" for his role as Park Da Song in the said film.

Later on, he caught the eyes of the viewers as the young Lee Min Ho in "The King: Eternal Monarch" as well. He made several k-drama series like "Dr. Romantic 2, "Vagabond", "At Eighteen", "Nokdu Flower", "Waves", "Queen For Seven Days", and "You Are Too Much".

Seol Woo Hyung

Spoiler

He plays as the younger brother of Woo Do Hwan in "The King: Eternal Monarch". At the age of 9, he showcased his ability in acting. At a young age, Woo Hyung has appeared in 1 movie and 17 Korean drama series since 2014. He met many actors and played different roles that enhanced his acting skills.

Moon Woo Jin

Spoiler

He debuted in 2016 MBC's "Person Who Gives Happiness". At the age of 11, he became one of the most popular child actors in South Korea. In less than five years, he played more than 20 roles in drama series. Some of his remarkable roles are when he played as the young Park Seo Joon for the Korean drama, "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim",  young Cha Eun Woo in "Gangnam Beauty", and young Seo Kang Joon in "Watcher".

He was also featured in "The King: Eternal Monarch" as young Kang Hyun Min. The latest performance to date as he plays young Kim Soo Hyun in "It's Okay To Not Be Okay".

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118332/20200707/talented-and-cute-korean-male-child-actors-in-this-generation.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 1