[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

21 hours ago, syntyche said:

He debuted in 2016 MBC's "Person Who Gives Happiness". At the age of 11, he became one of the most popular child actors in South Korea. In less than five years, he played more than 20 roles in drama series. Some of his remarkable roles are when he played as the young Park Seo Joon for the Korean drama, "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim",  young Cha Eun Woo in "Gangnam Beauty", and young Seo Kang Joon in "Watcher".

He was also featured in "The King: Eternal Monarch" as young Kang Hyun Min. The latest performance to date as he plays young Kim Soo Hyun in "It's Okay To Not Be Okay".

Good lord That's why the Kid seemed so familiar, I am like Why does he keep reminding me of baby Young-Jun from WWWSK. Lol

He played Young Cha Eun Woo??? Young Cha Eun Woo played Young LMH in BOF/Heirs???

This keeps on going in circles.

:wut:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, msdot said:

I have lost track of that hilarious BTS video where LMH keeps losing it as he's trying to pretend to chop vegetables. Would some kind soul tell me how to find it?  

I have lost track of tons of gifs and videos that somehow can't be found on the search engines but only in this thread and in order to find them it's like digging for a tiny gold in the sahara desert it will take ages finding the specific gifs that I want. I lost hope now and will probably give up on them as lost forever gifs and videos 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, msdot said:

I have lost track of that hilarious BTS video where LMH keeps losing it as he's trying to pretend to chop vegetables. Would some kind soul tell me how to find it?  

Check the episode 5 BTS. Swoon has the english subbed BTS up to episode 13 on YouTube.

I had been compiling the videos for the shipping thread.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Check the episode 5 BTS. Swoon has the english subbed BTS up to episode 13 on YouTube.

I had been compiling the videos for the shipping thread.

DO they have any collection of the gifs? In the shipper thread?

9 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

DO they have any collection of the gifs? In the shipper thread?

I don't think we kept them together but they're probably posted around in different pages so it'll be really hard to find. Shipper's thread has around 900+ pages. You can check the front page to see if they're posted there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't think we kept them together but they're probably posted around in different pages so it'll be really hard to find. Shipper's thread has around 900+ pages. You can check the front page to see if they're posted there.

Thanks but to it's much time consuming

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, msdot said:

I saw it posted on twitter the other day but finding it on twitter is not easy. To much scrolling down but i do think you can ask about it on the shipper thread they seem to have it 

• Thanks 1