Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

Guest tengteng

^It's chao xi huan ni...I guess typo error?

For me, I like chu kou and yi ge ren liu lang....

and ru zi ke jiao too.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omggg their live singing has improved so much!!!!! their performances this year... live, are wayy better than before. ^____^ its great to hear em had improvement, thats good. each of them are getting better and better at things. they are like super popular like that *snaps* and is singing and filming dramas. ITS CRAZZYYY!!!!!! they got the looks too. each of them have their own talents, totally in my opinion fits their degrees. i've been a fan of them since the day they formed 'fahrenheit' in dec. of 2005.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chenjoy

Hehehe, Wu Chun is so hot. I can't believe he's only ever had one girlfriend in his life...

The poor thing almost got trampled by his many legions of fans while he was in HK recently!!

Does anyone have any links to a site with pin yin lyrics of their songs? I've been looking all over but I can't find any... (or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?!)

The only fahrenheit forum has all their song lyrics, in pinyin and translated.

http://onlyfrh.proboards101.com/

Guest mystika_d

I'm in love with Fahrenheit right now. Gathering all their MVs to drool at.

I'm totally in love with Wu Chun, He's so HOT.

and Jiro is such a cute dork, but when he's not being dorky, he totall Hot too.

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

^ i agree!

Wu Zhun is HOT!!! esp. wen he was playing basketball in one of the mvs (forgot what it's called :sweatingbullets: ) Jiro is such a dork!(random:...sorta reminds me of Jaejoong's dorkiness :P ) Aaroon is so cute!! *pats him on the head* =^.^= calvin is funny esp. wen he's w/ Jiro. did anyone see this promotion they were doing in which they had to kiss each other? i was ROFL seeing jiro try 2 kiss calvin!!! i really like the beat of their "wo yo wo de young" and "chao xi huan". "ai dao" and "summer snow" was so sweet... :tears:

fahrenheit kissing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8HEJ5RDz1E

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

I didn't realize Aaron was in ISWAK! Hmm, I should go watch it again ^^

Hana Kimi was SOOO good~~ I hope Jiro gets to be a lead role for once; although he's really good with the comical side characters, lol

Guest tengteng

^He's the lead in zhong ji yi ban(ko one) and he's also the lead in the upcoming zhong ji yi jia(x-family).

Guest itrayya

true... that aaron.... um um.... he is something... looks so good.

tengteng, your jay avatar is hot... um... jay... hot..............

anyways.

fei.lun.hai is okay.

but i think they are more about looks.

that aaron......

i give him an A PLUS++++++++!!

Guest Joanne <3

^ Hahaha.

I give them all an A+.

Yes, I'm bias... but who needs to know that? :ph34r:

I'm still not sick of "I only have feelings for you" after listening to it on repeat for 2 days in a row... haha!

Guest mystika_d

i saw that kissing clip too...it was funny...Wu Zun actually kissed...i think they were suppose to only pretend too...

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

i saw that kissing clip too...it was funny...Wu Zun actually kissed...i think they were suppose to only pretend too...

really? i didn't know they were suppose 2 pretend but yeah, wu zhun actually kissed aaron!!! i don't know what they were saying afterwards since i don't know mandarin. :sweatingbullets: but it was funny watching them!! :lol:

Guest mystika_d

well...i assumed that because, you know after wu zun kissed aaron, the host said some thing about the kiss, and wu zun was like "what?". And that's why they had to do it again.

:D Yes!

A Fahrenheit thread<3

I never noticed it >_<"

I love Fahrenheit to deattth (:

My iTunes says I listened to Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue 700+ times. xP

My current favorite song by them is Chao Xi Huan Ni<3

:D I love Arron + Jiro the most

(tehehe, favoritism.)

Well, uh here's a newish forum dedicated to Fahrenheit! :D

Forever Fahrenheit

Guest yuna2501

I love Fahrenheit <33 but i love too much Wu zun and Aaron ( so hot guys!).

Jiro is funny in Hana Kimi and cute but the most beautiful is Wu Zun kkyyaahh >.<

Guest leszolie

i have to say all the guys in this group are so hot!! i don't think they sing incredibly well though.. they act better in my opinion. however, i think they're improving (which is awesomes!! :D) and i hope they stay together!! i heard that there's been some issues amongst the people cuz wu zun has gotten so popular :-\ either way fahrenheit rocks ^_^

Guest pinochio

the list of their mv from the first page is comeplete???i mean that are all their MV???

i want to know 'cause a new fan is here :)

hi,everybody

i started to like them after i watch Hana Kimi...i don't have a fav ,all are so cute

since things are slowing down for me at school i have quite a lot of time now lol. so if anyone wants any video subbed tell me. i wanna do something for fei lun hai :) but people are gonna have to send me the video since i dont have much of thier stuff. pm me if anyone is interested in helping me.

Archived